Should the US government be promoting “mental health awareness” - Andrew Tate and Candace Owens urging men and women to reject antidepressants

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
A bit of a controversial subject. But I believe I have a right to say this everybody has a right to freedom of speech by the way. I was in a horrific accident couldn’t even use the bathroom on my own for 30 days. I was told to seek mental help get a therapist to “help cope with a new lifestyle” of being permanently physically disabled after a car crash caused by another driver,…. I refused it every step of the way, it’s made me a much stronger man.

In no way, shape or form is this thread meant to demean anybody who is seeing a counselor or anything of that nature. This is an information thread, talking about one of the most important topics in our country. The mental health of we the American people.

Catch this conversation at the one hour and five minute mark of the following video

See Prince Harry of England, the same guy who is against his own family going on national TV getting in front of the camera, showing off how his therapist told him to do a certain exercise to help with stress. Imagine that one of the most richest powerful men in the world needing therapy and what kind of a fact that has on young men in England and around the world frankly.

Now we can just go by the facts here. Antidepressants and this whole mental health Crusade came about in the 1980s. But before that all throughout human history, men and women had to toughen up. If one is having a bad day one is down in the dumps…. toughen up.

This is most especially and maybe only meant for men. How can any male head of the household need therapy or some antidepressant? We know that some of the mass school shooters in the recent history in America have been marijuana users and are on antidepressants.

Those mass school shootings committed by almost exclusively by young white men strung out on marijuana and antidepressants was preventable…. But just as Andrew Tate and Candace Owens pointed out they’re told to “act out on their emotions” so they go and kill a bunch of kids at a school.

As Mr. Tate explains as many other men and women already know, especially those men and women of the ancient ages and Middle Ages knew.. we have to be tough and stoic.

If a young man is so depressed, and he’s walking down the street and someone tries to rob him with a machete that guy with the machete is not going to say “oh you’re depressed. I won’t rob you today.” No he’s gonna take that depressed man for all he’s worth. But a man who is tough physically and mentally ready That aint gonna happen with him.

A young man at a bar, trying to meet a woman cannot go up to a woman and say you know some days I’m depressed other days I’m charming, the woman will laugh at him and say get away from me.

It’s a matter of common sense…. Antidepressants were not around for much of human history and there’s tons of examples where societies were more stoic, more polite. The middle class was stronger, certainly in America in the 1950s before the rise of antidepressants , overt drug use And mental health therapy.

Last edited:
Imagine a man in England or America, looking up to someone like Prince Harry. Who bends to the will of his wife, to disgrace his own family.

Prince Harry, a man who is born into the royal family, has the world at his hands, and he needs therapy. He disgraces his own family. That’s not a man to look up to for anyone.

I contrast that with the president in my avatar, Franklin D Roosevelt. A man who spent his presidency in a wheelchair who is diagnosed with polio in his 30s and couldn’t even move His legs couldn’t stand up without help. I know some Republicans might not admire FDR, but FDR is one of my heroes. Jesus , Richard the Lionheart, Robin Hood and FDR among other people helped me to get through a horrible car accident.

Franklin Roosevelt led the free world against the most tyrannical movement The world has ever seen the third Reich. When the Germans were trying to wipe out every jew of the world, it was Roosevelt at the Ally’s who stood against it and they ended holocaust

you know what I’m saying Sixties Fan

Imagine for a moment if the allies of World War II were “depressed” and they needed therapy, imagine if they were waving some stupid BLM flag or LGBT flag. We would’ve gotten destroyed in World War II. Thank God it wasn’t like that.

So that’s the point there about FDR. He had every reason in the world to complain to be a complainer nonstop to just give up. Nope he rose to the most powerful position in the world. To this very day, he is a hero to physically disabled people who are out there every day working out at the gym, working a job starting a relationship. Being a good parent. That’s what I’m talking about.

You feel that fellow democrats Superbadbrutha bodecea IM2 francoHFW

Imagine a man in England or America, looking up to someone like Prince Harry. Who bends to the will of his wife, to disgrace his own family.

Prince Harry, a man who is born into the royal family, has the world at his hands, and he needs therapy. He disgraces his own family. That’s not a man to look up to for anyone.

I contrast that with the president in my avatar, Franklin D Roosevelt. A man who spent his presidency in a wheelchair who is diagnosed with polio in his 30s and couldn’t even move His legs couldn’t stand up without help. I know some Republicans might not admire FDR, but FDR is one of my heroes. Jesus , Richard the Lionheart, Robin Hood and FDR among other people helped me to get through a horrible car accident.

Franklin Roosevelt led the free world against the most tyrannical movement The world has ever seen the third Reich. When the Germans were trying to wipe out every jew of the world, it was Roosevelt at the Ally’s who stood against it and they ended holocaust

Imagine for a moment if the allies of World War II were “depressed” and they needed therapy, imagine if they were waving some stupid BLM flag or LGBT flag. We would’ve gotten destroyed in World War II. Thank God it wasn’t like that.

So that’s the point there about FDR. He had every reason in the world to complain to be a complainer nonstop to just give up. Nope he rose to the most powerful position in the world. To this very day, he is a hero to physically disabled people who are out there every day working out at the gym, working a job starting a relationship. Being a good parent. That’s what I’m talking about.

Fellow Democrats? Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.

Whether or not to stop taking prescribed antidepressants is something to discuss with your physician.

Not randos on an online message board

Disagree. Most of those pills simply murder your mind.

If you are depressed, make a vow to work out, eat right, and smoke good weed through a bong. Nothing to be depressed about now, because football season is about to start!!!!

Something is driving people to have psychological issues. Whether it is natural, supernatural or science, it exists. We live with different types of modern technology. We live with generations of people having issues as we move to the succeeding generation. What is clear is that sociopaths and psychopaths are either in power and/or causing tragedies increasingly. And this blurs the many who are affected and feel helpless with personal issues.

Prince Harry, a man who is born into the royal family, has the world at his hands, and he needs therapy. He disgraces his own family. That’s not a man to look up to for anyone. ...

A noble man who not fights for his noble lady is no noble man. And for sure she is a noble lady because he loves her.

Here in this context is only interesting that one of the very best educated men in the world is not shy to speak in public about his own therapy. For me it is also a totally normal thing that people make a therapy. I grew sometimes a little angry - because of my own frustration - when some people did not like to make a therapy although it would had been very good for them and everyone else. The problem: A therapy is only able to be successful when someone likes to make it on the own free will.

Unfortunatelly this is no guarantee.

I remember in this context a man whom I met when he made his third therapy against alcoholism. He was a very rich and a very succesfull man. But two times he had destroyed his business and his family with alcohol. He was very desperated the day I spoke with him. He said to me: "This is my last chance. If I will fall back again in alcoholism then I will do suicide." And I knew he will do so. I hope he is still alive - or he died in harmony with god and satisfied with his life.

Many fights are much more terrible than we are able to imagine - even if it is "only" an "unimportant" phobia - for example a phobophobia. But who fights is a hero - and not the people who don't like to make a therapy because they are blind and/or cowards.

Just from reading this I can tell you that you're a stronger, more resilient person than about half the people under 30 I know...if not more. They have been fooled into thinking that concentrating (obsessing?) over your mental health is the ticket to better mental health.

Without a doubt, some people have innate, diagnosable, serious health challenges that are mental.

Many, many MORE people just have the regular stresses and tangles of life that we have now labeled "anxiety" and all kinds of other dx that require treatment. It's counterproductive. In these cases, I'm convinced that the cure for mental health issues is faith, relationships, fresh air, exercise, a healthy diet and a lot less navel-gazing. DO SOMETHING. :) You'll feel better. (that's not directed at you, but at the navel-gazers)

... Imagine for a moment if the allies of World War II were “depressed” and they needed therapy ...

That's an unbelievable stupid sentence. When you'll send your son or daughter into a war a stranger might will come back. We'll able to die in many ways. Fortunatelly some deaths are hopefully from us on our own reversible with a therapy.

Last edited:
The IGNORANT rant to not use medication is just that IGNORANT. Is it over prescribed? Probably. especially in children. But the solution is not to cut off your nose to spite your face. Medication HELPS save lives. It saved me. I was suicidal for 10 years. 10 fucking years. Until we found the right medication now those thoughts are easily controlled. They didn't go away I will always have them, but they are not overpowering me and forcing me to shut down to stay alive.

People against antidepressants are fucking stupid morons.

... I'm convinced that the cure for mental health issues is faith, relationships, fresh air, exercise, a healthy diet and a lot less navel-gazing. DO SOMETHING. ...

Not a bad idea for the year 1823. And a typical German like I will add: "Work something then you will feel better". Unfortunatelly it is not so easy. My wife for example would live extremely painful with this tips. But fortunatelly she is able to do this all again - also with the help of a medicament - after she was able to make a therapy. Only to do "something" is often counterproductive.

Fellow Democrats? Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant.
Wow, I thought you were a democrat, but either way I hope u can Provide an opinion.

It’s one of the most important topics of our time. Because we have all these mass school shooting today and the shooters are on marijuana and antidepressants. We didn’t have the school shootings in the American past like we do today.

That's an unbelievable stupid sentence. When you'll send your son or daughter into a war a stranger might will come back. We'll able to die in many ways. Fortunatelly some deaths are hopefully from us on our own reversible with a therapy.

And that’s an unnecessary type of personal attack but enjoy your free speech

Well, the fact of the matter is what was said in the original post. FDR didn’t have to take an antidepressant. He and other people like me had to go through horrible, physical injuries. None of us had to take antidepressants.. I choose to not take an antidepressant. People choose to take an antidepressant and they choose to go to “therapy”

Tons of people throughout human history, went through a terrible situation, and they decided to not feel sad about it. They overcame it with strength and personal convictions.

Just from reading this I can tell you that you're a stronger, more resilient person than about half the people under 30 I know...if not more. They have been fooled into thinking that concentrating (obsessing?) over your mental health is the ticket to better mental health.

Without a doubt, some people have innate, diagnosable, serious health challenges that are mental.

Many, many MORE people just have the regular stresses and tangles of life that we have now labeled "anxiety" and all kinds of other dx that require treatment. It's counterproductive. In these cases, I'm convinced that the cure for mental health issues is faith, relationships, fresh air, exercise, a healthy diet and a lot less navel-gazing. DO SOMETHING. :) You'll feel better. (that's not directed at you, but at the navel-gazers)
Thank you Sue I would say the same for you

And I think we can say there’s a difference between those of our society who are born with mental disabilities. Such as those who need personal aids throughout their life. And a prescription, for these types of people is often not antidepressants, but other types of medicines that help them physically for example.

Now we can compare that to people who are born with a regular functioning mind. And at some point in their life, maybe they become an alcoholic, maybe they become addicted to drugs they went down that path. Here’s the fact just like Candace Owens brings up and just like everybody knows.

There are alcoholics who have alcoholic father’s there are alcoholics who do not have alcoholic fathers.

A bit of a controversial subject. But I believe I have a right to say this everybody has a right to freedom of speech by the way. I was in a horrific accident couldn’t even use the bathroom on my own for 30 days. I was told to seek mental help get a therapist to “help cope with a new lifestyle” of being permanently physically disabled after a car crash caused by another driver,…. I refused it every step of the way, it’s made me a much stronger man.

In no way, shape or form is this thread meant to demean anybody who is seeing a counselor or anything of that nature. This is an information thread, talking about one of the most important topics in our country. The mental health of we the American people.

Catch this conversation at the one hour and five minute mark of the following video

See Prince Harry of England, the same guy who is against his own family going on national TV getting in front of the camera, showing off how his therapist told him to do a certain exercise to help with stress. Imagine that one of the most richest powerful men in the world needing therapy and what kind of a fact that has on young men in England and around the world frankly.

Now we can just go by the facts here. Antidepressants and this whole mental health Crusade came about in the 1980s. But before that all throughout human history, men and women had to toughen up. If one is having a bad day one is down in the dumps…. toughen up.

This is most especially and maybe only meant for men. How can any male head of the household need therapy or some antidepressant? We know that some of the mass school shooters in the recent history in America have been marijuana users and are on antidepressants.

Those mass school shootings committed by almost exclusively by young white men strung out on marijuana and antidepressants was preventable…. But just as Andrew Tate and Candace Owens pointed out they’re told to “act out on their emotions” so they go and kill a bunch of kids at a school.

As Mr. Tate explains as many other men and women already know, especially those men and women of the ancient ages and Middle Ages knew.. we have to be tough and stoic.

If a young man is so depressed, and he’s walking down the street and someone tries to rob him with a machete that guy with the machete is not going to say “oh you’re depressed. I won’t rob you today.” No he’s gonna take that depressed man for all he’s worth. But a man who is tough physically and mentally ready That aint gonna happen with him.

A young man at a bar, trying to meet a woman cannot go up to a woman and say you know some days I’m depressed other days I’m charming, the woman will laugh at him and say get away from me.

It’s a matter of common sense…. Antidepressants were not around for much of human history and there’s tons of examples where societies were more stoic, more polite. The middle class was stronger, certainly in America in the 1950s before the rise of antidepressants , overt drug use And mental health therapy.

Todays article from the stone age.

A noble man who not fights for his noble lady is no noble man. And for sure she is a noble lady because he loves her.

Here in this context is only interesting that one of the very best educated men in the world is not shy to speak in public about his own therapy. For me it is also a totally normal thing that people make a therapy. I grew sometimes a little angry - because of my own frustration - when some people did not like to make a therapy although it would had been very good for them and everyone else. The problem: A therapy is only able to be successful when someone likes to make it on the own free will.

Unfortunatelly this is no guarantee.

I remember in this context a man whom I met when he made his third therapy against alcoholism. He was a very rich and a very succesfull man. But two times he had destroyed his business and his family with alcohol. He was very desperated the day I spoke with him. He said to me: "This is my last chance. If I will fall back again in alcoholism then I will do suicide." And I knew he will do so. I hope he is still alive - or he died in harmony with god and satisfied with his life.

Many fights are much more terrible than we are able to imagine - even if it is "only" an "unimportant" phobia - for example a phobophobia. But who fights is a hero - and not the people who don't like to make a therapy because they are blind and/or cowards.

Prince Harry is a very bad leader. The entire history of England is looking to him. He is not a hero. He comes from the royal family. Everything was given to him. He supposed to be a leader of men and women. He’s not acting like that. He’s his wife’s dog. She walked all over him and motivated him to disgrace his own family. There is nothing noble about that.

Imagine for a moment of Winston Churchill got in front of a camera and started doing this exercise he was taught by a therapist.

And it’s 100% true if during World War II, the allies were a bunch of feminine type men, waving LGBT flags, we would’ve lost the war horribly…. If the men of World War II, we have to leave in cancel culture in that white men are evil and racist. They would’ve been crushed by the Germans at the Japanese.

And there are some serious issues when it comes to antidepressants these are only normal questions to ask. Why were anti-depressants invented in the 1980s. They weren’t being used. They didn’t exist throughout human history.

And the most serious concern of all is a very legitimate one. What about these young white men who are on marijuana and they are on antidepressants and they go on mass school shooting spree’s. So that’s just something to look at there what affect are antidepressants having on a young person’s mind. Maybe somehow there’s a positive effect on one person’s mind, but what about that negative affect on another persons mind. That’s something to look at.

Todays article from the stone age.
You don’t have an opinion on the topic other than you think it’s funny.. That’s too bad. You look like an awful troll. This is a very serious topic and your trolling.

the great generation of America never had to take antidepressants.

Hope you go to church

Forum List

Back