Should the US government be promoting “mental health awareness” - Andrew Tate and Candace Owens urging men and women to reject antidepressants

Imagine a man in England or America, looking up to someone like Prince Harry. Who bends to the will of his wife, to disgrace his own family.

Prince Harry, a man who is born into the royal family, has the world at his hands, and he needs therapy. He disgraces his own family. That’s not a man to look up to for anyone.

I contrast that with the president in my avatar, Franklin D Roosevelt. A man who spent his presidency in a wheelchair who is diagnosed with polio in his 30s and couldn’t even move His legs couldn’t stand up without help. I know some Republicans might not admire FDR, but FDR is one of my heroes. Jesus , Richard the Lionheart, Robin Hood and FDR among other people helped me to get through a horrible car accident.

Franklin Roosevelt led the free world against the most tyrannical movement The world has ever seen the third Reich. When the Germans were trying to wipe out every jew of the world, it was Roosevelt at the Ally’s who stood against it and they ended holocaust

you know what I’m saying Sixties Fan

Imagine for a moment if the allies of World War II were “depressed” and they needed therapy, imagine if they were waving some stupid BLM flag or LGBT flag. We would’ve gotten destroyed in World War II. Thank God it wasn’t like that.

So that’s the point there about FDR. He had every reason in the world to complain to be a complainer nonstop to just give up. Nope he rose to the most powerful position in the world. To this very day, he is a hero to physically disabled people who are out there every day working out at the gym, working a job starting a relationship. Being a good parent. That’s what I’m talking about.

You feel that fellow democrats Superbadbrutha bodecea IM2 francoHFW
Mate, you definitely need to see a psych.
This shit is other level crazy.

Whether or not to stop taking prescribed antidepressants is something to discuss with your physician.

Not randos on an online message board
that’s not the point. The point is in the first place why do we have antidepressants and our society when we didn’t have them throughout human history.

And what about the young white men in this country who are taking marijuana and antidepressants and who go on mass school shooting spree’s. That’s a serious topic, and eventually the government has to have a discussion about the stuff….. but they hang their head down, low and act like it’s not a problem

You’re a pretty bad troll there, sir. I’m done with you you’re clearly not interested in having any kind of a genuine conversation about a serious topic.

Thank God that your type of racism and anti-Americanism was not alive and well in World War II …or else we would’ve gotten crushed.

Maybe go to church or just go outside and get some fresh air

Not sure why I should be taking mental advice from a human trafficker. That seems asinine.

You don’t care about these topics.. your uninformed. You have no idea about the background of the case against Andrew Tate, which goes to show you are disgusting troll. He is being charged with human trafficking, and then the words of the Romanian court It’s because he convinced some women due to the “lover boy tactic” iow being nice to them to go on TikTok in bikinis. You have literally no idea what you’re talking about.

Beyond that, it’s a shame that you’re not providing an opinion on young white Americans on antidepressants and marijuana, who go on mass school shooting spree’s. That’s just too bad.

Have a good one buddy

You’re a pretty bad troll there, sir. I’m done with you you’re clearly not interested in having any kind of a genuine conversation about a serious topic.

Maybe go to church or just go outside and get some fresh air
Here is a point. You dont know Harry and you dont know about his relationships apart from crap yiu read in the paper.

How does that give you the right to dispense wisdom on his life ? It doesnt.You are a big fraud.
Maybe the world is a lot more complex than you think ?

The IGNORANT rant to not use medication is just that IGNORANT. Is it over prescribed? Probably. especially in children. But the solution is not to cut off your nose to spite your face. Medication HELPS save lives. It saved me. I was suicidal for 10 years. 10 fucking years. Until we found the right medication now those thoughts are easily controlled. They didn't go away I will always have them, but they are not overpowering me and forcing me to shut down to stay alive.

People against antidepressants are fucking stupid morons.
So have you ever had to go through a wheelchair? Have you ever had to not be able to piss on your own. You know many people have issues my friend and there’s different ways to deal with them.

I’m glad that you’re doing OK. This is a free country. I’ll say what I feel … same with you.

The issue is not so much those who are or who have been taking antidepressants for years on end. The question is, should we even have these in the first place because they didn’t exist throughout human history.

Here is the undeniable reality for every person who is taking an antidepressant who is nonviolent. There are those who take antidepressants and marijuana who turn psychotic they go on mass shooting sprees they attack people. So that’s part of the conversation right there.

No more need for me to reiterate my positions. I hope y’all here are doing very well and I want to see what other people have to say about this very important topic.

Can somebody comment on mass school shooter who are on antidepressants

You don’t have an opinion on the topic other than you think it’s funny.. That’s too bad. You look like an awful troll. This is a very serious topic and your trolling.

the great generation of America never had to take antidepressants.

Hope you go to church
I notice you ignored my post I lived with suicidal thoughts almost my whole life until finally I had a mental break down and couldn't control them anymore. I spent 10 years suicidal with overbearing thoughts and went in and out of the hospital to stay alive because I have a family and don't believe suicide is right. I also suffer recurring major depression for 10 long years there was no control till finally we found the right med for me. Now I am much better still suffer depression but under control and still have suicidal thoughts but under control BECAUSE of medication. I met a LOT of people that depend on medication bcause with out it they cant control their depression and suicidal thoughts.

Clinical depression is not a bad feeling you can just shrug off or pray away or work a job to get rid of. Millions need medication and claiming otherwise is IGNORANT. It saves lives.

So have you ever had to go through a wheelchair? Have you ever had to not be able to piss on your own. You know many people have issues my friend and there’s different ways to deal with them.

I’m glad that you’re doing OK. This is a free country. I’ll say what I feel … same with you.

The issue is not so much those who are or who have been taking antidepressants for years on end. The question is, should we even have these in the first place because they didn’t exist throughout human history.

Here is the undeniable reality for every person who is taking an antidepressant who is nonviolent. There are those who take antidepressants and marijuana who turn psychotic they go on mass shooting sprees they attack people. So that’s part of the conversation right there.
I am unable to walk now as a matter of fact have been for 2 years. My wife has to clean me up when I crap because I can't do it myself. You are beyond ignorant.

I was a Marine for almost 16 years made the rank of GySgt my Navy shrink after I broke down said as sick as I was, I never should have been able to handle boot camp much less make 16 years and get promoted to GySgt. So, I know all about toughing it out. eventually you can't do it on your own anymore. Using your logic, we shouldn't have heart transplants or major surgery because we didn't have them till recently either. We have thousands of new medical procedures and medication but according to your logic we shouldn't use them, right?

I am unable to walk now as a matter of fact have been for 2 years. My wife has to clean me up when I crap because I can't do it myself. You are beyond ignorant.

I was a Marine for almost 16 years made the rank of GySgt my Navy shrink after I broke down said as sick as I was, I never should have been able to handle boot camp much less make 16 years and get promoted to GySgt. So, I know all about toughing it out. eventually you can't do it on your own anymore. Using your logic, we shouldn't have heart transplants or major surgery because we didn't have them till recently either. We have thousands of new medical procedures and medication but according to your logic we shouldn't use them, right?
Let’s not exchange personal attacks my friend. OK so you know exactly what I have been through and I know what you’ve been through because I was on able to go to the bathroom on my own for 35 days. Was in a wheelchair for a year. Couldn’t have sex no sexual functions for over a year and I’m a young man, sir. I’m not in my 60s or 70s. This all happened to me when I was 31 years old. Don’t call me ignorant you have no right to do that and I have no right to call you ignorant.

Thank you God bless you for your service to this country. Well, you know full well that there are men and women in the military and outside the military who do the circumstances beyond their control suffer a life altering injury or illness.
May God be with you and your struggle and may you be able to get past your struggle

I can tell you this man I had a psychologist who the hospital forced me to talk to tell me your life will never be the same. And that’s a psychologist saying that. I think that’s horrible. That a psychologist would say that somebody in capable of moving their arms or legs as I was. I remember telling that psychologist do you know what you’re right my life is going to be better and I showed him I showed him up and I also showed up some damn hospital worker who said it will take me three years to drive again. It took me seven months to drive again.

I don’t need a pill I don’t need an antidepressant. And there’s a whole Nother discussion to be had here about young men in this country almost all of them exclusively young white men who are strung out on marijuana and anti-depressants, and they go on mass shooting spree‘s you haven’t talked about that. I don’t think anyone mentioned it

There is a massive difference between somebody who needs a heart surgery, and somebody who’s told by another human being to take an antidepressant. Those are two totally different things.

Let’s not exchange personal attacks my friend. OK so you know exactly what I have been through and I know what you’ve been through because I was on able to go to the bathroom on my own for 35 days. Was in a wheelchair for a year. Couldn’t have sex no sexual functions for over a year and I’m a young man, sir. I’m not in my 60s or 70s. This all happened to me when I was 31 years old. Don’t call me ignorant you have no right to do that and I have no right to call you ignorant.

Thank you God bless you for your service to this country. Well, you know full well that there are men and women in the military and outside the military who do the circumstances beyond their control suffer a life altering injury or illness.
May God be with you and your struggle and may you be able to get past your struggle

I can tell you this man I had a psychologist who the hospital forced me to talk to tell me your life will never be the same. And that’s a psychologist saying that. I think that’s horrible. That a psychologist would say that somebody in capable of moving their arms or legs as I was. I remember telling that psychologist do you know what you’re right my life is going to be better and I showed him I showed him up and I also showed up some damn hospital worker who said it will take me three years to drive again. It took me seven months to drive again.

I don’t need a pill I don’t need an antidepressant. And there’s a whole Nother discussion to be had here about young men in this country almost all of them exclusively young white men who are strung out on marijuana and anti-depressants, and they go on mass shooting spree‘s you haven’t talked about that. I don’t think anyone mentioned it

There is a massive difference between somebody who needs a heart surgery, and somebody who’s told by another human being to take an antidepressant. Those are two totally different things.
Claiming people don't need anti-depressants because you don't is stupid. That is just a Fact. I meet dozens of people over the years that need them depend on them and wouldn't be alive without them. Millions depend on them. Claiming otherwise is again STUPID. You had a bad doctor so what? Lots of people get bad doctors all the time. that is just what happens. Claiming that because you had a bad one no one needs one again is JUST STUPID. Again, a FACT.

Wow, I thought you were a democrat, but either way I hope u can Provide an opinion.

It’s one of the most important topics of our time. Because we have all these mass school shooting today and the shooters are on marijuana and antidepressants. We didn’t have the school shootings in the American past like we do today.
Guns weren't pushed in the past like they are today.

You don’t care about these topics.. your uninformed. You have no idea about the background of the case against Andrew Tate, which goes to show you are disgusting troll. He is being charged with human trafficking, and then the words of the Romanian court It’s because he convinced some women due to the “lover boy tactic” iow being nice to them to go on TikTok in bikinis. You have literally no idea what you’re talking about.

Beyond that, it’s a shame that you’re not providing an opinion on young white Americans on antidepressants and marijuana, who go on mass school shooting spree’s. That’s just too bad.

Have a good one buddy
No, I have a very good idea of the case. I have listened to the claims and the evidence. It is rather blatant. It seems you are the one that does not care. He is 'innocent' because you like his content, it is as simple as that. The evidence is extremely strong. Sorry if you cannot see it.

Sorry to say this. She is an AMERRICON. A spoiled shrew with not many homemaking skills and irritable to listen to. She ruined the British traditions of royalty. As she ages it gets worse.

And that’s an unnecessary type of personal attack but enjoy your free speech

No. Free speech is no disqualification and I have to attack you personally. It's totally stupid what you sad ... hmm: ¿sad? ... and Hitler o his own said by the way he had learned to be a liar from president Roosevelt. Or was it another US-president? Unimportant, because he was one of the best liars of the world on his own. The father of Joachim Fest said abhout him "Hitler is such a good liar that even ther opposite of his lies are lies again". One of the facts of World War 1+2 is for sure that Germany never had done anything bad to the USA. So why had been war between the USA and Germany? For sure not on any of the reasons the war propaganda out of this time is telling you.

Well, the fact of the matter is what was said in the original post. FDR didn’t have to take an antidepressant.

What an idiot. Hitler seemed to be full of drugs - I guess otherwise he would not had endured himself.

He and other people like me had to go through horrible, physical injuries.

Good grief. World war 1+2 had been a Sunday afternoon walk compared for example with the 30 years war on German soil in which 1/2 - 2/3rd of all Germans had been murdered. Who speaks about this war any longer? Nearly no one! But you are still proud that you created in word war 1+2 Nazis, Soviets and Islamists and the self fullfilling prophecy to have still now to fight against them.

None of us had to take antidepressants..

Sure - not existing veteran of world war 1+2. German soldiers used a lot of drugs. For example drugs to suppress sexuality on reason to avoid a homosexual behavior and rapes. But you, "liberators", preferred to rape French women, what we, "oppressors", not did do because we did also oppress ourselves and had not been in a much more comfortable situation than had been the people in France.

I choose to not take an antidepressant.

To take an antidepressant or not is not only a question of choice. It is often a question of the own survival. Depressions base often "only" on a defect in metabolic processes of a brain. That's one reason never to take drugs - except on really very good reasons. Also drugs are able to destroy metabolic processes. So it needs a psychiatric therapy to find the best way how to use psychoactive substances. This themes are anything else than trivial - how the very big mistakes with opiates and pain relief in the USA is able to show to you.

People choose to take an antidepressant and they choose to go to “therapy”

Tons of people throughout human history, went through a terrible situation, and they decided to not feel sad about it.

"Tons of people" is by the way exactly the way how the militarists of all nations in the 19th century and the times of world war 1+2 thought. But US-Americans often had been an exception. That's what made you to a great nation - and not the stupidities of dead wars in which you still try to live.

They overcame it with strength and personal convictions.

A German soldier of world war 2 got a beat with a rifle butt from a Russian soldier when he was a pow. This destroyed some of his mental abilities so he was not able to learn. He stayed to be in the war-ideology of the Nazis - practically frozen in time, a prisoner of history. This was no problem for him - but for many other people. "He" - better to say "this" - ruined the life of his wife and his children and partially also the lifes of some other people.

Last edited:
Imagine a man in England or America, looking up to someone like Prince Harry. Who bends to the will of his wife, to disgrace his own family.

Prince Harry, a man who is born into the royal family, has the world at his hands, and he needs therapy. He disgraces his own family. That’s not a man to look up to for anyone.

I contrast that with the president in my avatar, Franklin D Roosevelt. A man who spent his presidency in a wheelchair who is diagnosed with polio in his 30s and couldn’t even move His legs couldn’t stand up without help. I know some Republicans might not admire FDR, but FDR is one of my heroes. Jesus , Richard the Lionheart, Robin Hood and FDR among other people helped me to get through a horrible car accident.

Franklin Roosevelt led the free world against the most tyrannical movement The world has ever seen the third Reich. When the Germans were trying to wipe out every jew of the world, it was Roosevelt at the Ally’s who stood against it and they ended holocaust

you know what I’m saying Sixties Fan

Imagine for a moment if the allies of World War II were “depressed” and they needed therapy, imagine if they were waving some stupid BLM flag or LGBT flag. We would’ve gotten destroyed in World War II. Thank God it wasn’t like that.

So that’s the point there about FDR. He had every reason in the world to complain to be a complainer nonstop to just give up. Nope he rose to the most powerful position in the world. To this very day, he is a hero to physically disabled people who are out there every day working out at the gym, working a job starting a relationship. Being a good parent. That’s what I’m talking about.

You feel that fellow democrats Superbadbrutha bodecea IM2 francoHFW
He’s been entrapped by a narcissist, much like the MAGA crowd.

7 out of every 10 MassShooters of last 25 years were on SSRIs
Which one would expect considering it typically takes someone that is mentally unstable to perform a mass shooting.

So you have to go from correlation to causation. 10 out of 10 mass shooters also had 2 arms. 10 out of 10 mass shooters wear pants. Neither are indications of a mass shooter. Mental illness may well be an indication but the use of SSRI being an indicator would need to be decoupled from mental illness first to establish that it is the indicator rather than what SSRIs are attempting to treat.

Andrew Tate and Candace Owens urging men and women to reject antidepressants​

Well, they are part of a death cult, after all.

Where 'despair deaths' were higher, voters chose Trump​

Counties where more people died of so-called deaths of despair — from alcohol or drug abuse and suicide — voted more heavily for Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election, new research shows.

A county-by-county analysis of death rates, causes of death and voting patterns shows that the death rate was nearly 8 percent higher between 2000 and 2015 in counties where Trump won the majority.

Forum List

Back