She Had A Name...Remembering Mary Jo Kopechne.

BFH_Kennedy_judgementday_50.jpg

ship-sinking2.jpg

RIP fucker

No she wasn't rich and powerful like Mr. Kennedy but she did exist and did have a name. The corrupt Liberal Media should be ashamed of themselves for the way they have conveniently forgotten this poor woman. If he had been a Republican do you really believe they would have conveniently forgotten this poor woman the way they have? In reality the same Liberal Media would have never let the issue go if he had been a Republican. Ted Kennedy a "Hero?" Sorry but i'm not joining the herd on that one.

Forgotten?

No one forgot her its just the GOP has smeared this 28 year old college graduate who helped write Bobbys speeches as some Hoochie MaMa who was fucking arround with married men.

She was an up and comming woman in the field of politics. She was bright and dedicated to the causes of liberal politics and wanted to see her country excell.

All you see her as is a victim who should not have been where she was at the time.

She is not forgotten she is lied about by the likes of you.

In fact i would say that most of the Liberals who worshipped Ted Kennedy never even heard of Mary Jo Kopechne. I do blame the corrupt Liberal dominated MSM for this. Hey just my opinion anyway.

Forgotten?

No one forgot her its just the GOP has smeared this 28 year old college graduate who helped write Bobbys speeches as some Hoochie MaMa who was fucking arround with married men.

She was an up and comming woman in the field of politics. She was bright and dedicated to the causes of liberal politics and wanted to see her country excell.

All you see her as is a victim who should not have been where she was at the time.

To bad fatboi killed her, isn't it.

Forgotten?

Shogun will be on to say you're pissing on Teddy's grave.

Forgotten?

That is not what every investigation into the incident found.

In fact i would say that most of the Liberals who worshipped Ted Kennedy never even heard of Mary Jo Kopechne. I do blame the corrupt Liberal dominated MSM for this. Hey just my opinion anyway.

IN Fact?

You have nothing even approaching a fact to cooberrate this ascertion

I wouldn't be surprised at all if most of the Liberals who worshipped Ted Kennedy never even heard of Mary Jo Kopechne. The corrupt Liberal Media has just about erased this poor girl. Ask yourself if he were a Republican would they have erased this poor girl the way they have? If you're an honest person you will admit that they would have never let this issue go if he were a Republican. So is Ted Kennedy a "Hero?" My answer would have to be no.

Strom Thermond had sex with a fifteen year old. I bet you don't know her name or the name of their child.

Asshole.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if most of the Liberals who worshipped Ted Kennedy never even heard of Mary Jo Kopechne. The corrupt Liberal Media has just about erased this poor girl. Ask yourself if he were a Republican would they have erased this poor girl the way they have? If you're an honest person you will admit that they would have never let this issue go if he were a Republican. So is Ted Kennedy a "Hero?" My answer would have to be no.

No...be serious now.
Never heard of her????? Are you kidding?

Republicans never completed a sentence about Ted Kennedy that didn't have Mary Jo Kopechne in it

Forum List

Back