She Had A Name...Remembering Mary Jo Kopechne.

I was wondering to a friend, outloud yesterday, as to how long it'd take right-wingers to start jabbering about this old accident.

Hey, a drunk guy drove off a small bridge, on a foggy night, and a girl drowned. It was a tragedy, a much speculated about tragedy. It was awful, sure, but in his body of work, he did so much good in his life. And you couldn't have waited a while, can you say too soon?

Yes but if he were a Republican?? Would the same Liberal dominated MSM be calling that Republican a "Hero" today? If you're an honest person you know the answer to that question. No Mary Jo Kopechne was not rich and powerful like Mr. Kennedy but she did exist and did have a name. Shame on the Liberal Media for erasing her this way.

Last edited:
Yes but if he were a Republican?? Would the same Liberal dominated MSM be calling that Republican a "Hero" today? If you're an honest person you know the answer to that question. No Mary Jo Kopechne was not rich and powerful like Mr. Kennedy but she did exist and did have a name. Shame on the Liberal Media for erasing her this way.

Erasing her name? Then how come you know it?

If he were a Republican i can assure you that her name would be all over the Liberal MSM today. Liberal Media outlets like CNN,NY Times,CBS,and NBC would be analyzing every aspect of her life and death 24/7. Yet not a peep out of them about Mary Jo's life and death today. How sad. :(

She was talked about on NPR yesterday.

She just called me and told me to tell you to stfu and that you are a huge asshole.

If he were a Republican i can assure you that her name would be all over the Liberal MSM today. Liberal Media outlets like CNN,NY Times,CBS,and NBC would be analyzing every aspect of her life and death 24/7. Yet not a peep out of them about Mary Jo's life and death today. How sad. :(

Do you have a similar case where this happend to a republican or are you just guessing?

When Laura Bush dies, does that mean you believe the media should rightfully discuss the boyfriend she killed?

Ted Kennedy a "Hero?" Seriously,if he had been a Republican would the same Liberal MSM and Kennedy's defenders be calling that Republican a "Hero" today? The Liberal Media has been so dishonest & hypocritical when it comes to Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick. Like i said earlier,Mary Jo Kopechne was not rich and powerful like Mr. Kennedy but she did exist and did have a name.

Last edited:
Ted Kennedy a "Hero?" Seriously,if he had been a Republican would the same Liberal MSM and Kennedy's defenders be calling that Republican a "Hero" today? The Liberal Media has been so dishonest & hypocritical when it comes to Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick. Like i said earlier,Mary Jo Kopechne was not rich and powerful like Mr. Kennedy but she did exist and did have a a name.

Hold on a minute Libo..
Let me go back and count how many times you have made this same post on just this thread.

Don't go away....I'll be right back

Whew!

14 times you made the same claim on just this thread
Are you going for a record ?

Or is it just your alzheimers kicking in and you don't realize you already posted this

Do you have a similar case where this happend to a republican or are you just guessing?

When Laura Bush dies, does that mean you believe the media should rightfully discuss the boyfriend she killed?

Was Laura Bush an elected official? Did she continuously win reelection after she killed this alleged "boyfriend?" (there is no evidence to support the two had ever dated, though they did run in the same social circle) Was she an adult when it happened? Had she been drinking? Did she wait nine hours to report the accident? Or was she simply a seventeen year old girl (for all of two days) on her way to a party chatting away with her traveling companion and not paying as much attention to her driving as she should have been?

Yes, I see the similarities between the two cases, how could I have missed them? I can't thank you enough for bringing this to light. :rolleyes:

Have a relative with alzheimers. Not very humorous. In fact it's a pretty painful situation. I hope & pray it never happens to anyone in your family.

Have a relative with alzheimers. Not very humorous. In fact it's a pretty painful situation. I hope & pray it never happens to anyone in your family.

Is that why you keep posting the same point over and over again?

To pay homage to him?

Forgotten?

No one forgot her its just the GOP has smeared this 28 year old college graduate who helped write Bobbys speeches as some Hoochie MaMa who was fucking arround with married men.

She was an up and comming woman in the field of politics. She was bright and dedicated to the causes of liberal politics and wanted to see her country excell.

All you see her as is a victim who should not have been where she was at the time.

She is not forgotten she is lied about by the likes of you.
To bad fatboi killed her, isn't it.

Shogun will be on to say you're pissing on Teddy's grave.
If I ever get the chance, I will do exactly that.

Forgotten?

No one forgot her its just the GOP has smeared this 28 year old college graduate who helped write Bobbys speeches as some Hoochie MaMa who was fucking arround with married men.

She was an up and comming woman in the field of politics. She was bright and dedicated to the causes of liberal politics and wanted to see her country excell.

All you see her as is a victim who should not have been where she was at the time.

She is not forgotten she is lied about by the likes of you.
To bad fatboi killed her, isn't it.

That is not what every investigation into the incident found.
OJ was found innocent also.

What a dillhole you are, you whine for Mary Jo and absolve the man who left her to drown.

You are a true sick fuck.

Unfortunately all i'm hearing from Liberals on this thread is that Ted Kennedy was a fellow Liberal so who cares about Mary Jo Kopechne? Pretty sad & warped thinking. :(

Naw i caught it but i'm just so sick of their tired "Blame Bush" chit that i always make it a point to never feed those trolls. BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome) is still in full swing with these kooks. Don't feed the trolls.

Its more of another dopey thing called 'moral equivilency'.

Moral equivilency is a way to avoid ever having to take responsibilty for anything or anyone, all you need do is try to find someone from the presuppoed 'otherside' that did something similar (usually its not even close but that doesn't matter) and you can then refute any critcism by calling the critics hypocrites because they don't decry the (false) target just given them.

Truthnevermatters does this all the time, she was bringing up Chimp's wife the SECOND someone brought up that the shit turd had left a woman to die and went home covering his ass.

Last edited:
Yea i hear ya Xenophon. Basically it's "Ted Kennedy was a fellow Liberal so who cares that he killed a young girl." The MSM has taken that same approach unfortunately. Thanks for the replies.

Forum List

Back