She Had A Name...Remembering Mary Jo Kopechne.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something here, but it seems to me like Turdsplatters is implying that Mary Jo's value as a human being depends on whether or not she was a whore.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something here, but it seems to me like Turdsplatters is implying that Mary Jo's value as a human being depends on whether or not she was a whore.

maryjoe was involved in a tragic accident. you should know better than to even discuss this kind of crap as if it merited value.

At least Howie Carr makes money being a turd

She wasn't rich and powerful like Mr. Kennedy but she did exist and did have a name. R.I.P. Mary Jo.

maryjoe was involved in a tragic accident. you should know better than to even discuss this kind of crap as if it merited value.

Don't forget your boy Jay Severin. :eusa_whistle:

Don't forget your boy Jay Severin. :eusa_whistle:

You being a Severin Dolt, how could I?

have a nice day

d.

:cool:

He had a name..... Laura Bush's boyfriend!

ROFLMNAO...

And thus again... a Leftist comes to demonstrate why they have no business being within 10 miles of a voting booth.

Understand what this idiot is saying... that an ACCIDENT at a rural intersection, where one teens careless driving results in another teens death... and Ted Kennedy, spoiled rotten FILTHY RICH KID: DRUNK... drives his car off a bridge and leaves his passenger to DROWN...

But that's the nature of liars...

maryjoe was involved in a tragic accident.
that's right and that 'tragic accident's' name was Edward "Ted" Kennedy...

He got shitfaced, drove his car off a bridge and INTENTIONALLY left his passenger date to DROWN! That tragic accident was a worthless, feminized Leftist piece of shit, who is presently rotting in hell and anyone that every VOTED for that rat bastard will be rotting in hell right beside him upon their passing from this life.

She was his friend

safer to go hunting with dick cheeney..............

bla bla bla bla bla.....

he did a terrible thing. i don't think any of us including ted kennedy would dispute that. i also think he worked out his karma by doing good for the rest of his lifetime.
He supported abortion, homo marriage, and illegal immigrants rights, and was against the Second Amendment.

Ya, he was a real good guy :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Understand what this idiot is saying... that an ACCIDENT at a rural intersection, where one teens careless driving results in another teens death... and Ted Kennedy, spoiled rotten FILTHY RICH KID: DRUNK... drives his car off a bridge and leaves his passenger to DROWN...

psst. He was 37 and she was 28. :eusa_whistle:

He got shitfaced, drove his car off a bridge and INTENTIONALLY left his passenger date to DROWN! That tragic accident was a worthless, feminized Leftist piece of shit, who is presently rotting in hell and anyone that every VOTED for that rat bastard will be rotting in hell right beside him upon their passing from this life.
But the Left says he was a Hero and a true American Patriot :razz:

Mary Jo will be missed and so will Ted.....but mostly Mary Jo by Neo-Con blowjobs.

Agian an asshole smearing the name of Ms Mary Jo Kopechne

Yes it's called a "Tragic Mistake" by Liberals when a Democrat kills a young girl but what would these same Liberals call it if he were a Republican? Would the Liberal Media be fawning all over that Republican today? Something to ponder i guess.

Ms Mary Jo Kopechne had a business degree and was one of the "boileroom girls".

She helped write Bobbys speeches.

She loved the Kennsdy family and worked tirelessly for them.

The right has made her out to be some cheap party girl.

She was a dedicated political opperative who helped keep track of the politcal waters for the people she believed in. Those people were the Kennedys.

She would hate how the right protrays her.

i guess that makes ted killing her ok then......thanks i fell much better now.....

If you want to get that out of that post, that is certainly your right to misrepresent people...you seem well practiced at it, too.

I just adore your rational discussion...have you thought of running for office...and a Republican?

I just adore your rational discussion...have you thought of running for office...and a Republican?
Actually, he debates and has the logic of a Democrat :cool:

Forum List

Back