She Had A Name...Remembering Mary Jo Kopechne.

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
I understand that the Liberal dominated MSM is going to be very busy fawning all over Mr. Kennedy today as he is their hero but i can't help but wonder if they will show equal respect and mention Mary Jo Kopechne's name? You just don't hear her name mentioned by the Liberal MSM often enough. It's almost as if she never even existed. Well she did exist and her name was Mary Jo Kopechne. Mr. Kennedy was never held fully accountable for his crime in my opinion. So while the MSM fawns all over their hero today i will just observe and hope that they will also mention Mary Jo Kopechne's name. She really did exist and she had a name. So while we say good bye to Mr. Kennedy today,lets also take the time to remember Mary Jo Kopechne.

Michael Dutton Douglas (November 16, 1945 – November 6, 1963) was the 17-year-old former boyfriend of Laura Welch (later First Lady Laura Bush)[1] who was killed when Welch, also 17, failed to stop at a stop sign while driving and broadsided his vehicle. Welch was not ticketed or charged in connection with the collision.
Michael Dutton Douglas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Was there a coverup??

November 6 1963, a few weeks before JFK was killed in the same state. Is there a connection between the two?

America wants to know

Last edited:
Ms Mary Jo Kopechne had a business degree and was one of the "boileroom girls".

She helped write Bobbys speeches.

She loved the Kennsdy family and worked tirelessly for them.

The right has made her out to be some cheap party girl.

She was a dedicated political opperative who helped keep track of the politcal waters for the people she believed in. Those people were the Kennedys.

She would hate how the right protrays her.

She was a dedicated political opperative who helped keep track of the politcal waters for the people she believed in. Those people were the Kennedys.

i guess that makes ted killing her ok then......thanks i fell much better now.....

Anyone remember the name of Joe Scarborough's staff member who was found dead in his office? It was Lori Klausutis. Her death was ruled heart failure but she had skull fractures.

Hey, go ahead and enjoy your last day being able to use her like a klansman uses a rope, motherfucker.

WEEEHEEHHEEEE! It's DEAD KENNEDY DAY!

go ahead and get it out of your systems, you sorry ass waste of DNA.

Don't lump everyone into the same catagory. I'm sure there's many on the "right" and "left" that treat her this way. I'm a "right"...but i've never thought anything bad about her. In fact i felt so sorry for her. She was used, abused and killed by the person everyone says is such a great person! Right now though, that great person is finding out that God is real, and he's going to have to answer to everything he'd done.

Kennedy's story regarding Chappaquiddick is still very doubtful. He was a spoiled rich kid with incredibly powerful connections who got away with a very tragic crime. Mary Jo Kopechne and her family have never gotten the respect & honor they deserve from the Liberal Media. So i will sit back today and watch the Liberal Media fawn all over Mr. Kennedy and just hold out some hope that they will also honor Mary Jo Kopechne.

Forum List

Back