Zone1 Great article on RCC Idolotry regarding statues/idols/Mary

Again... you are one to talk.
I do not know what is your intention. But for me you are no Christian. Main reason why I think so: You listen to nothing what others say to you. You play to be god on your own - while you are using the same time masses of empty phrases without any concrete context.

You are no Christian. Donald Trump is no Christian. Kirill is no Chtistian. Putin is no Chritian.
German Hypocrite.jpg

I do not know what is your intention. But for me you are no Christian. Main reason why I think so: You listen to nothing what others say to you. You play to be god on your own - while you are using the same time masses of empty phrases without any concrete context.
You are a hypocrite. You are exactly like ninja007

It's not. You don't like the fact that you criticized him for doing what you have been doing. You're a hypocrite.

What do you call "critics"? To call me a hypocrite?

And he is by the way not doing what I am doing. I'm not using hundreds of years old stupid propaganda methods of the 30 years war which murdered 1/2th - 2/3rd of all Germans from 1618-1648 AD.

Last edited:
What do you call "critics"? To call me a hypocrite?

And he is by the way not doing what I am doing. I'm not using hundreds of years old stupid propaganda methods of the 30 years war which murdered 1/2th - 2/3rd of all Germans from 1618-1648 AD.
You accuse your fellow Christians of not being Christians just like ninja007 does.

Then you admonished him for doing what you are doing.

That makes you a hypocrite.

You accuse your fellow Christians of not being Christians just like ninja007 does.

Then you admonished him for doing what you are doing.

That makes you a hypocrite.

He calls much more than a billion people no Christians on the same reason why the Commies and Nazis fought Christians. They liked to get them as members on their own. And you are an unbelievable lazybone when you try to think. As long as you are able to destroy others you live in your own personal paradise of vanities.

Last edited:
He calls muichn okre than a billioin p9erler no Christians on the same reason why the Commies asnd Nazis fight Chriostains. They like to get them as mmvers on their own. And you are an unbelievable lazybone when you try to think. As long as you are able to destroy others you live in your own personal paradise.
You are rationalizing your behaviors. Keep attacking your fellow Christians like he does and complaining about his attacking fellow Christians like you do and I'll keep calling you a hypocrite for doing so.

You are rationalizing your behaviors. Keep attacking your fellow Christians

You are no "fellow Christian" for me. You are a strange man in the internet. A strange man who speaks a lot of nonsense.

like he does and complaining about his attacking fellow Christians like you do and I'll keep calling you a hypocrite for doing so.

Forum List

Back