Sexual Misconduct

I thought we weren't speaking to each other?:cool:

Technically, none of us are speaking to each other. :lol:

Sky suffers from what some of us suffer from. We don't see the flaws in those closest to us.

If a grown man pointed to a cheerleader and said "DAMN, she hot!", I'd crush him with a "That's my daughter."

If I ever came across a man that described the time he had sex with a teenager.... We'd have an issue right there. B/c this random person is not my friend, I see the flaw in shit like that.

If he was my friend, and I didn't have a teenage daughter, I might over look that flaw, and not even notice.

i had sex with a number of teenagers.

it was 40 years ago.

Im gonna do some mind reading.

ohmm, oohmm, oohhmm, oohhmmmmmmmm

You were a teen at the same time.

I know, I know. It's scary how good I am at that.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Sky suffers from what some of us suffer from. We don't see the flaws in those closest to us.

If a grown man pointed to a cheerleader and said "DAMN, she hot!", I'd crush him with a "That's my daughter."

If I ever came across a man that described the time he had sex with a teenager.... We'd have an issue right there. B/c this random person is not my friend, I see the flaw in shit like that.

If he was my friend, and I didn't have a teenage daughter, I might over look that flaw, and not even notice.

it was 40 years ago.

Im gonna do some mind reading.

ohmm, oohmm, oohhmm, oohhmmmmmmmm

You were a teen at the same time.

I know, I know. It's scary how good I am at that.

you peeked. no fair.

Most pedophilia is committed by straight men, not gay men, straight women or lesbians.

How do you know that?

Because thats the talking point.

Gay sex with kids is not gay sex therefore the men who do it are hetros. Get it?

Me either :(

That's not what I'm saying. Most pedophilia is committed by heterosexual men toward boys and girls.

Heterosexuals being married men who have sex with their wives and also prey on children.

How do you know that?

Gay sex with kids is not gay sex therefore the men who do it are hetros. Get it?

That's not what I'm saying. Most pedophilia is committed by heterosexual men toward boys and girls.

Heterosexuals being married men who have sex with their wives and also prey on children.

your definition of heterosexual could use some work. :lol:

Most pedophilia is committed by straight men, not gay men, straight women or lesbians.

duh, but if it's a gay man then it's more likely to be a "positive, non-exploitive experience" according to your friend, right?

i'm out. dillo pretty much nailed it.

have a nice day

I didn't say that. What I said was that some gay men who had sex with older men when they were boys said the experience was positive and non-exploitive to them.

There's a reason we have laws for this situation.

1/3 of rapes go unreported. When it happens to men that number jumps.

A teenage boy fucked by a man was rapped and exploited.

duh, but if it's a gay man then it's more likely to be a "positive, non-exploitive experience" according to your friend, right?

i'm out. dillo pretty much nailed it.

have a nice day

I didn't say that. What I said was that some gay men who had sex with older men when they were boys said the experience was positive and non-exploitive to them.

According to some people that teenage boy that was fucked recieved an enlightening experience and should be thankful.:evil:

I thought we weren't speaking to each other?:cool:

it was 40 years ago.

Del...aren't you 80?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

it was 40 years ago.

Del...aren't you 80?
:eusa_shhh:

According to some people that teenage boy that was fucked recieved an enlightening experience and should be thankful.:evil:

According to some gay men, and this is anecdotal, their early sexual experiences with men were non-exploitive and positive.

I don't agree with that view. I never heard it myself, and I was surprised when my friend shared it.

There is a reason we have age of consent laws and I agree with them.

Sky,

I think we need some clarification.

Pedophilia; is enjoying sex with children. Children being 12 or under. You have made it clear that you consider this bad. At least to me. Let us know if that's wrong.

Teens have sex with teens; ??

Adults have sex with teens; At this moment, based on what I have read, and I'm not above admitting I'm wrong. It seems that you are ok with this. Or that you think people can have a positive relationship this way.

According to some gay men, and this is anecdotal, their early sexual experiences with men were non-exploitive and positive.

I don't agree with that view. I never heard it myself, and I was surprised when my friend shared it.

There is a reason we have age of consent laws and I agree with them.

well that cleared up my questions.

Damn, poor timing

How do you know that?

So your first post where the married hetros came out only play gay?

I don't know what you're talking about. What is 'play gay'? I'm saying that pedophiles are mostly heterosexual. Heterosexuals don't have sex with men.

Heterosexual pedophiles have sex with women and children.

I don't know what you're talking about. What is 'play gay'? I'm saying that pedophiles are mostly heterosexual in that they don't have sex with men.

They have sex with women and children.

They have sex with boys - that is gay sex. What are you missing???

although

to be fair

every older male conservative that I actually know has a thing for high school cheer leaders

as far as I know they don't ACT on their urges but they certainly do express their thoughts

I, personally, just don't get it... they are WAY too young.....

the older I get the older the woman is that I am attracted to.....

I like lovely women in their late 40's and fifties...

there are even a few 60 somethings that catch my eye.....

So, I take it you don't know ANY older democratic men who "have a thing for high school cheerleaders"? That's awfully convienient isn't it....what a load of hooey :lol::lol:

More to the point for me is why is it that it's ok for hets to lust after young girls but it's not ok if gay men do it for boys.

Huh??? If its a child, its illegal. Its called p.e.d.o.p.h.i.l.i.a. so no. Its not ok.

The distinction between a victim's gender and a perpetrator's sexual orientation is important because many child molesters don't really have an adult sexual orientation. They have never developed the capacity for mature sexual relationships with other adults, either men or women. Instead, their sexual attractions focus on children – boys, girls, or children of both sexes.
Over the years, this fact has been incorporated into various systems for categorizing child molesters. For example, Finkelhor and Araji (1986) proposed that perpetrators' sexual attractions should be conceptualized as ranging along a continuum – from exclusive interest in children at one extreme, to exclusive interest in adult partners at the other end.

Typologies of offenders have often included a distinction between those with an enduring primary preference for children as sexual partners and those who have established age-appropriate relationships but become sexually involved with children under unusual circumstances of extreme stress. Perpetrators in the first category – those with a more or less exclusive interest in children – have been labeled fixated. Fixation means "a temporary or permanent arrestment of psychological maturation resulting from unresolved formative issues which persist and underlie the organization of subsequent phases of development" (Groth & Birnbaum, 1978, p. 176). Many clinicians view fixated offenders as being "stuck" at an early stage of psychological development.

By contrast, other molesters are described as regressed. Regression is "a temporary or permanent appearance of primitive behavior after more mature forms of expression had been attained, regardless of whether the immature behavior was actually manifested earlier in the individual's development" (Groth & Birnbaum, 1978, p. 177). Regressed offenders have developed an adult sexual orientation but under certain conditions (such as extreme stress) they return to an earlier, less mature psychological state and engage in sexual contact with children.

Some typologies of child molesters divide the fixation-regression distinction into multiple categories, and some include additional categories as well (e.g., Knight, 1989).

For the present discussion, the important point is that many child molesters cannot be meaningfully described as homosexuals, heterosexuals, or bisexuals (in the usual sense of those terms) because they are not really capable of a relationship with an adult man or woman. Instead of gender, their sexual attractions are based primarily on age. These individuals – who are often characterized as fixated – are attracted to children, not to men or women.

The empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children. This is not to argue that homosexual and bisexual men never molest children. But there is no scientific basis for asserting that they are more likely than heterosexual men to do so. And, as explained above, many child molesters cannot be characterized as having an adult sexual orientation at all; they are fixated on children.
Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Last edited:
I am a fag hag. LOVE gay men. But I am not a man and I am not lesbian. I just love hanging out with them whenever possible. Think Will and Grace. I'm Grace (literally, lol). Of all the gay men I have known in my life...young and old..NONE have ever expressed a desire to have sex with a CHILD. Ever.

So, I take it you don't know ANY older democratic men who "have a thing for high school cheerleaders"? That's awfully convienient isn't it....what a load of hooey :lol::lol:

More to the point for me is why is it that it's ok for hets to lust after young girls but it's not ok if gay men do it for boys.

Huh??? If its a child, its illegal. Its called p.e.d.o.p.h.i.l.i.a. so no. Its not ok.

I completely agree. What I don't agree with is blaming all pedophilia on queers or saying if you're queer you're a pedophile or more likely to be a pedophile.

For the present discussion, the important point is that many child molesters cannot be meaningfully described as homosexuals, heterosexuals, or bisexuals (in the usual sense of those terms) because they are not really capable of a relationship with an adult man or woman. Instead of gender, their sexual attractions are based primarily on age. These individuals – who are often characterized as fixated – are attracted to children, not to men or women.

I dont get it. Are you claiming all heterosexuals are pedophiles and desire tohave sex with children? Or that homosexuals do? Either way, you're wrong. People who want sex with CHILDREN are mentally ill. Its a power thing. Children are powerless as well as innocent. The perv wants complete control and with complete control comes invasion of that innocense.

I completely agree. What I don't agree with is blaming all pedophilia on queers or saying if you're queer you're a pedophile or more likely to be a pedophile.

Oh. Ok. Yeah...the misconception still alive and well in mindsets is that all gays are pedophiles. No. They are not.

Forum List

Back