Sexual Misconduct

I am a fag hag. LOVE gay men. But I am not a man and I am not lesbian. I just love hanging out with them whenever possible. Think Will and Grace. I'm Grace (literally, lol). Of all the gay men I have known in my life...young and old..NONE have ever expressed a desire to have sex with a CHILD. Ever.

I don't understand the 'fag hag' phenomena. I used to see it in gay clubs. The term is historically an insult.

Last edited:
For the present discussion, the important point is that many child molesters cannot be meaningfully described as homosexuals, heterosexuals, or bisexuals (in the usual sense of those terms) because they are not really capable of a relationship with an adult man or woman. Instead of gender, their sexual attractions are based primarily on age. These individuals – who are often characterized as fixated – are attracted to children, not to men or women.

I dont get it. Are you claiming all heterosexuals are pedophiles and desire tohave sex with children? Or that homosexuals do? Either way, you're wrong. People who want sex with CHILDREN are mentally ill. Its a power thing. Children are powerless as well as innocent. The perv wants complete control and with complete control comes invasion of that innocense.

The author of the article you quote is of the opinion that many child molestors cannot be said to be either homosexual or heterosexual because they have not developed an adult sexuality.

I heard the term first from my friend. He said I was a fag hag. Then I heard it on the tv show when Will called Grace a fag hag.
It isnt a phenomena any more than people who find blonde attractive over brunettes or skinny people over more plump ones. I like gay men. Period.

For the present discussion, the important point is that many child molesters cannot be meaningfully described as homosexuals, heterosexuals, or bisexuals (in the usual sense of those terms) because they are not really capable of a relationship with an adult man or woman. Instead of gender, their sexual attractions are based primarily on age. These individuals – who are often characterized as fixated – are attracted to children, not to men or women.

I dont get it. Are you claiming all heterosexuals are pedophiles and desire tohave sex with children? Or that homosexuals do? Either way, you're wrong. People who want sex with CHILDREN are mentally ill. Its a power thing. Children are powerless as well as innocent. The perv wants complete control and with complete control comes invasion of that innocense.

The author of the article you quote is of the opinion that many child molestors cannot be said to be either homosexual or heterosexual because they have not developed an adult sexuality.

Thats the authors opinion. Everyone has one.

I heard the term first from my friend. He said I was a fag hag. Then I heard it on the tv show when Will called Grace a fag hag.
It isnt a phenomena any more than people who find blonde attractive over brunettes or skinny people over more plump ones. I like gay men. Period.

It is a phenomena.

I guess you could call anyone who hangs out with GLBT persons, 'fruit flies'.

Here are some findings from the scientific peer-reviewed journal, "Pediatrics" published in July of 1994. The study was done by Dr. Carole Jenny of the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. The subjects were 269 sexually abused children seen at Denver Children's Hospital over the course of one year.

*1 in 219 girls was molested by a lesbian * 1 out of 50 boys by a gay male.*About 8 in 10 girls were molested by a man who was or had been in a heterosexual relationship with the child's mother or another relative. *3 out of 4 boys were abused by males in heterosexual relationships with female relatives.

2% of the boys in the study were molested by gay males.

98% of the boys in the study were molested by heterosexuals. Of that number, 75% were molested by heterosexual males KNOWN TO THE VICTIMS in an incestuous scenario.

0.05% of the girls in the study were molested by a lesbian.

99.5% of the girls in the study were molested by heterosexuals. Of that number, 80% were molested by heterosexual males KNOWN TO THE VICTIMS in an incestuous scenario.

If you think that study is unique, I invite you to investigate some more references, all of which report parallel numbers.

Groth, A. Nicholas, and H. Jean Birnbaum, 1978 "Adult Sexual Orientation and Attraction to Underage Persons", Archives of Sexual Behavior, 7, 175.

"Suggests that homosexuality and homosexual pedophilia may be mutually exclusive and that the adult heterosexual male constitutes a greater risk to the underage child than does the adult homosexual male." [p 609]

Newton, David E., 1978 "Homosexual Behavior and Child Molestation: A Review of the Evidence", Adolescence, 13, 29.

"Existing studies provide no reason to believe that anything other than a random connection exists between homosexual behavior and child molestation. The typical offender is a heterosexual male." [p 610]

"Stigma, Prejudice, and violence against Lesbians and Gay Men" (pp. 60-80 in John Gonsiorek and James Weinrich (eds) "Homosexuality: Research Implications for Public Policy" Sage Publications, 1992). Herek says: "Since 1978, no credible new data have been published that contradict the conclusions" [that pedophilia is a crime committed almost exclusively by heterosexuals].
http://www.tridd.com/docs/answers/Pedophilia.pdf

Last edited:
Here are some findings from the scientific peer-reviewed journal, "Pediatrics" published in July of 1994. The study was done by Dr. Carole Jenny of the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. The subjects were 269 sexually abused children seen at Denver Children's Hospital over the course of one year.

*1 in 219 girls was molested by a lesbian * 1 out of 50 boys by a gay male.*About 8 in 10 girls were molested by a man who was or had been in a heterosexual relationship with the child's mother or another relative. *3 out of 4 boys were abused by males in heterosexual relationships with female relatives.

98% of the boys in the study were molested by heterosexuals. Of that number, 75% were molested by heterosexual males KNOWN TO THE VICTIMS in an incestuous scenario.

99.5% of the girls in the study were molested by heterosexuals. Of that number, 80% were molested by heterosexual males KNOWN TO THE VICTIMS in an incestuous scenario.

If you think that study is unique, I invite you to investigate some more references, all of which report parallel numbers.

Groth, A. Nicholas, and H. Jean Birnbaum, 1978 "Adult Sexual Orientation and Attraction to Underage Persons", Archives of Sexual Behavior, 7, 175.

"Suggests that homosexuality and homosexual pedophilia may be mutually exclusive and that the adult heterosexual male constitutes a greater risk to the underage child than does the adult homosexual male." [p 609]

Newton, David E., 1978 "Homosexual Behavior and Child Molestation: A Review of the Evidence", Adolescence, 13, 29.

"Existing studies provide no reason to believe that anything other than a random connection exists between homosexual behavior and child molestation. The typical offender is a heterosexual male." [p 610]

"Stigma, Prejudice, and violence against Lesbians and Gay Men" (pp. 60-80 in John Gonsiorek and James Weinrich (eds) "Homosexuality: Research Implications for Public Policy" Sage Publications, 1992). Herek says: "Since 1978, no credible new data have been published that contradict the conclusions" [that pedophilia is a crime committed almost exclusively by heterosexuals].

2-3% of the population is gay.

Thus proving my point.

More to the point for me is why is it that it's ok for hets to lust after young girls but it's not ok if gay men do it for boys.

Huh??? If its a child, its illegal. Its called p.e.d.o.p.h.i.l.i.a. so no. Its not ok.

I completely agree. What I don't agree with is blaming all pedophilia on queers or saying if you're queer you're a pedophile or more likely to be a pedophile.

Who ever said such a thing that wasn't a kook themselves?

I've never heard anyone say any such thing.

Huh??? If its a child, its illegal. Its called p.e.d.o.p.h.i.l.i.a. so no. Its not ok.

I completely agree. What I don't agree with is blaming all pedophilia on queers or saying if you're queer you're a pedophile or more likely to be a pedophile.

Who ever said such a thing that wasn't a kook themselves?

I've never heard anyone say any such thing.

Lucky you. I've heard such things and on this forum too.

2-3% of the population is gay.

Thus proving my point.

What's your point? People become gay or lesbian because they've been molested? Plenty of gays and lesbians have never been molested nor have they molested anyone.

Last edited:
That's not what I'm saying. Most pedophilia is committed by heterosexual men toward boys and girls.

Heterosexuals being married men who have sex with their wives and also prey on children.
So your first post where the married hetros came out only play gay?

I don't know what you're talking about. What is 'play gay'? I'm saying that pedophiles are mostly heterosexual. Heterosexuals don't have sex with men.

Heterosexual pedophiles have sex with women and children.

Damned convenient wouldn't you say?

Here is a little bit of insight for you, if a man has sex with a male child then he is not heterosexual. He is either gay or bi. Take your pick either way, it is wrong and I understand you know that but to claim he is a heterosexual is completely incorrect and a very convenient way to say gays don't commit this crime.

Immie

So your first post where the married hetros came out only play gay?

I don't know what you're talking about. What is 'play gay'? I'm saying that pedophiles are mostly heterosexual. Heterosexuals don't have sex with men.

Here is a little bit of insight for you, if a man has sex with a male child then he is not heterosexual. He is either gay or bi. Take your pick either way, it is wrong and I understand you know that but to claim he is a heterosexual is completely incorrect and a very convenient way to say gays don't commit this crime.

Immie

Actually, if you'd bothered to read any of the research I provided you would see that child molestors cannot be thought of as heterosexual or homosexual because they haven't developed an adult sexuality.

But hey, believe what you will. All gays are pedophiles. Blame gays for the Holocaust while you're at it.

Immie

Actually, if you'd bothered to read any of the research I provided you would see that child molestors cannot be thought of as heterosexual or homosexual because they haven't developed an adult sexuality.

But hey, believe what you will. All gays are pedophiles. Blame gays for the Holocaust while you're at it.

I saw your "research" when I got to that part of the thread and I say the same thing, it is a damned convenient way to say, "hey we gays would never do such a thing, blame it on the straight people. We do!"

And you are being extremely dishonest. I never said, all gays do it. But, keep it up. I am beginning to see the pattern with you. You are regularly dishonest and consistently put words in other people mouths.

Immie

This thread started out as a calm, thoughtful, civil discussion about pedophilia and it has derailed into a bunch of namecalling.

Sad.

What sad is being called a pedophile supporter when you're not one.

I imagine that's a lot like being told you support killing/imprisoning gays when you don't.

I'm sure that's different though.......somehow.....

This thread started out as a calm, thoughtful, civil discussion about pedophilia and it has derailed into a bunch of namecalling.

Sad.

I imagine that's a lot like being told you support killing/imprisoning gays when you don't.

Or that you hate women because you do not support the unconditional right to kill an unborn child for birth control purposes.

Definitely different... somehow.

Immie

Sad.

I don't remember saying that YOU support killing or imprisoning gays. What I remember is pointing out that FRC supports imprisoning gays, and that a Las Vegas Church supported Martin Ssempa who is on a mission to kill gays in Uganda.

Let's be clear.

Some of you blindly support FRC and ignore the fact that they were labelled a hate group for a very good reason.

Immie

I saw your "research" when I got to that part of the thread and I say the same thing, it is a damned convenient way to say, "hey we gays would never do such a thing, blame it on the straight people. We do!"

And you are being extremely dishonest. I never said, all gays do it. But, keep it up. I am beginning to see the pattern with you. You are regularly dishonest and consistently put words in other people mouths.

Immie

Immie--

I'm beginning to see a pattern with you too. You don't like my research, so you put it quotes, meaning you think its bunk. It's a valid view, even though you disagree with it.

I never said gays never have sex with children. I have said that we are not 'prone to it' more than any heterosexual is. I did not say gays would NEVER do this. That lie is on you.

I have pointed out that researchers say that many child molestors are not mature enough to have an adult sexual identity.

You're angry with me because you don't like my views. When you're angry, you are judging, you call me dishonest.

I object to you calling me dishonest. But what the heck, that's not going to stop you, is it, friend?

What it feels like to me is that some of you cannot accept that there are homophobic Christian organizations like the FRC, and you deny, or minimize their actions. You identify with them and defend them, even when they don't represent your own views. Why? I don't know.

Last edited:

Or that you hate women because you do not support the unconditional right to kill an unborn child for birth control purposes.

Definitely different... somehow.

Immie

I'll tell you who I think hate women. That's people who are anti-abortion AND anti-contraception.

Forum List

Back