Sexual Misconduct

WTF. Are you incapable of reading? Show me where I ever said it's ok for men to prey on boys.

I'm talking about lust. Men acknowledge they lust after girls, why is it MORE offensive for gay men to lust after boys?

Are you fucking incapable of comprehending what you are typing? you just wrote" why is it ok for men to lust after young girls but not ok for men to lust after young boys", you are trying to make excuses for those pigs, you fucking disgust me.:eusa_liar:

Bullshit. I'm making excuses for no one. I am showing the hypocrisy of singling out gay men as pigs when heterosexual men are pigs too. They're both pigs.

I disgust you? Lying about my views disgust me.

You're off my Christmas card list you jerk.

Why not just point out that Pedophilia rather it be same sex or opposite sex is one of the worst possible crimes and leave it at that?

Are you fucking incapable of comprehending what you are typing? you just wrote" why is it ok for men to lust after young girls but not ok for men to lust after young boys", you are trying to make excuses for those pigs, you fucking disgust me.:eusa_liar:

Bullshit. I'm making excuses for no one. I am showing the hypocrisy of singling out gay men as pigs when heterosexual men are pigs too. They're both pigs.

Why not just point out that Pedophilia rather it be same sex or opposite sex is one of the worst possible crimes and leave it at that?

It defeats her purpose.

It's hard to do when you show your hand too early
it was the experience of some gay men, that when they were sexually introduced in their teens by older teens or young men it had been a positive and non-exploitive experience.

It blows my mind that someone is trying to say a teenager being exploited by an older man was a positive experience, what a damn shame.

She responded that it was the experience of some gay men, that when they were sexually introduced in their teens by older teens or young men, it had been a positive and non-exploitive experience

I guess your friend is a pig too.

My friend stated that she thought some gay men's opinion at the time, was that they didn't feel exploited by their early sexual experiences with older teens or men. That doesn't mean she thinks this way, she's only passing on her opinion of what some gay men feel.

She isn't a pig.

Last edited:
although

to be fair

every older male conservative that I actually know has a thing for high school cheer leaders

as far as I know they don't ACT on their urges but they certainly do express their thoughts

I, personally, just don't get it... they are WAY too young.....

the older I get the older the woman is that I am attracted to.....

I like lovely women in their late 40's and fifties...

there are even a few 60 somethings that catch my eye.....

So, I take it you don't know ANY older democratic men who "have a thing for high school cheerleaders"? That's awfully convienient isn't it....what a load of hooey :lol::lol:

More to the point for me is why is it that it's ok for hets to lust after young girls but it's not ok if gay men do it for boys.

who said it was okay?

fail

It blows my mind that someone is trying to say a teenager being exploited by an older man was a positive experience, what a damn shame.

It blows my mind too. I didn't say it. Some gay men have said it. They say it was consensual and a positive experience for them.

For me, it's hard to believe.

So, I take it you don't know ANY older democratic men who "have a thing for high school cheerleaders"? That's awfully convienient isn't it....what a load of hooey :lol::lol:

More to the point for me is why is it that it's ok for hets to lust after young girls but it's not ok if gay men do it for boys.

who said it was okay?

fail

Most pedophilia is committed by straight men, not gay men, straight women or lesbians.

I've already said that. I posted my own sexual conduct guidelines in the OP.

who said it was okay?

fail

Most pedophilia is committed by straight men, not gay men, straight women or lesbians.

duh, but if it's a gay man then it's more likely to be a "positive, non-exploitive experience" according to your friend, right?

i'm out. dillo pretty much nailed it.

have a nice day

Then even buddist know that going after teen boys by women or men is wrong and the same goes for chasing girls.

Good to know.

Thanks for noticing. Now, tell that to High Gravity.

I thought we weren't speaking to each other?:cool:

Technically, none of us are speaking to each other. :lol:

Sky suffers from what some of us suffer from. We don't see the flaws in those closest to us.

If a grown man pointed to a cheerleader and said "DAMN, she hot!", I'd crush him with a "That's my daughter."

If I ever came across a man that described the time he had sex with a teenager.... We'd have an issue right there. B/c this random person is not my friend, I see the flaw in shit like that.

If he was my friend, and I didn't have a teenage daughter, I might over look that flaw, and not even notice.

who said it was okay?

fail

duh, but if it's a gay man then it's more likely to be a "positive, non-exploitive experience" according to your friend, right?

i'm out. dillo pretty much nailed it.

have a nice day

I didn't say that. What I said was that some gay men who had sex with older men when they were boys said the experience was positive and non-exploitive to them.

Sky suffers from what some of us suffer from. We don't see the flaws in those closest to us.

If a grown man pointed to a cheerleader and said "DAMN, she hot!", I'd crush him with a "That's my daughter."

If I ever came across a man that described the time he had sex with a teenager.... We'd have an issue right there. B/c this random person is not my friend, I see the flaw in shit like that.

If he was my friend, and I didn't have a teenage daughter, I might over look that flaw, and not even notice.

i had sex with a number of teenagers.

it was 40 years ago.

That's not true. I didn't say I agree with it. I merely reported what some gay men say about their early sexual experiences.

I don't agree with adults having sex with children and I don't care if it's a straight or gay man or woman doing it.

I do see the flaws in it.

Forum List

Back