Sexual Misconduct

No one said its ok, a man will go to jail if he takes advantage of a young girl, you think its ok for men to prey on young boys?

WTF. Are you incapable of reading? Show me where I ever said it's ok for men to prey on boys.

I'm talking about lust. Men acknowledge they lust after girls, why is it MORE offensive for gay men to lust after boys?

Are you fucking incapable of comprehending what you are typing? you just wrote" why is it ok for men to lust after young girls but not ok for men to lust after young boys", you are trying to make excuses for those pigs, you fucking disgust me.:eusa_liar:

Bullshit. I'm making excuses for no one. I am showing the hypocrisy of singling out gay men as pigs when heterosexual men are pigs too. They're both pigs.

I disgust you? Lying about my views disgust me.

You're off my Christmas card list you jerk.

Last edited:
A few thoughts this morning. I asked a friend of mine why it was that some gay men thought that NAMBLA should march with us in the Gay Pride Parade. (She had been married to a gay man who came out in her marriage, and then she came out as a lesbian after him. They remained married to each other for 20 years and were close friends). She responded that it was the experience of some gay men, that when they were sexually introduced in their teens by older teens or young men, it had been a positive and non-exploitive experience.

I remember seeing the movie, The Summer of '42 about a teenage boy's summer vacation and his falling in love with an older married woman. In the movie, the boy comes calling to the young woman, and she is newly widowed. She has just heard that her husband was killed in the war. She's been drinking and is overcome by grief. She and the boy dance together, and they end up making love. It is a one night stand, the woman is gone the next day, and the boy has had this as his first experience.

I've heard some heterosexual men say with pride, that an older woman introduced them to sex when they were a teen or a young man.

I realize this topic is controversial and I'm pretty conservative with my religious values. Some religions think that 'being gay' is a sin. Others think that the sex acts between lesbians and gay men are what's sinful.

In my tradition and lineage of Buddhism, being gay and having a monogamous relationship is not sexual misconduct.

Here is the third precept on sexual responsibility for Buddhists:

"Aware of the suffering caused by sexual misconduct, I undertake to cultivate responsibility and learn ways to protect the safety and integrity of individuals, couples, families, and society. I am determined not to engage in sexual relations without love and a long- term commitment. To preserve the happiness of myself and others, I am determined to respect my commitments and the commitments of others. I will do everything in my power to protect children from sexual abuse and to prevent couples and families from being broken by sexual misconduct."

That's sounds like christian; No sex before the wedding.

What do buddist consider a child? To me teens are not old enough to fully grasp what the hell is going on.

Most men that claim an older woman are lying or exagerating.

Under 18 is a child.

WTF. Are you incapable of reading? Show me where I ever said it's ok for men to prey on boys.

I'm talking about lust. Men acknowledge they lust after girls, why is it MORE offensive for gay men to lust after boys?

Are you fucking incapable of comprehending what you are typing? you just wrote" why is it ok for men to lust after young girls but not ok for men to lust after young boys", you are trying to make excuses for those pigs, you fucking disgust me.:eusa_liar:

Bullshit. I'm making excuses for no one. I am showing the hypocrisy of singling out gay men as pigs when heterosexual men are pigs too. They're both pigs.

Oh no? I'm off your Christmas card list? oh no what the fuck am I going to do!:eek:

Fuck out of here bitch, grow the fuck up your not that important. You are dismissed.:salute:

Gotcha---all men are pigs. Why not just stick with that instead of hiding behind Buddhism and your gay rights agenda ?

Oh no? I'm off your Christmas card list? oh no what the fuck am I going to do!:eek:

Fuck out of here bitch, grow the fuck up your not that important. You are dismissed.:salute:

Fine. You want to make up crap that I support pedophiles, go ahead. You're a lying jerk.

Gotcha---all men are pigs. Why not just stick with that instead of hiding behind Buddhism and your gay rights agenda ?

All adult women or men who lust after children are pigs.

Being a buddhist or gay has nothing to do with this.

Last edited:
A few thoughts this morning. I asked a friend of mine why it was that some gay men thought that NAMBLA should march with us in the Gay Pride Parade. (She had been married to a gay man who came out in her marriage, and then she came out as a lesbian after him. They remained married to each other for 20 years and were close friends). She responded that it was the experience of some gay men, that when they were sexually introduced in their teens by older teens or young men, it had been a positive and non-exploitive experience.

I remember seeing the movie, The Summer of '42 about a teenage boy's summer vacation and his falling in love with an older married woman. In the movie, the boy comes calling to the young woman, and she is newly widowed. She has just heard that her husband was killed in the war. She's been drinking and is overcome by grief. She and the boy dance together, and they end up making love. It is a one night stand, the woman is gone the next day, and the boy has had this as his first experience.

I've heard some heterosexual men say with pride, that an older woman introduced them to sex when they were a teen or a young man.

I realize this topic is controversial and I'm pretty conservative with my religious values. Some religions think that 'being gay' is a sin. Others think that the sex acts between lesbians and gay men are what's sinful.

In my tradition and lineage of Buddhism, being gay and having a monogamous relationship is not sexual misconduct.

"Aware of the suffering caused by sexual misconduct, I undertake to cultivate responsibility and learn ways to protect the safety and integrity of individuals, couples, families, and society. I am determined not to engage in sexual relations without love and a long- term commitment. To preserve the happiness of myself and others, I am determined to respect my commitments and the commitments of others. I will do everything in my power to protect children from sexual abuse and to prevent couples and families from being broken by sexual misconduct."

What do buddist consider a child? To me teens are not old enough to fully grasp what the hell is going on.

Under 18 is a child.

Then even buddist know that going after teen boys by women or men is wrong and the same goes for chasing girls.

Good to know.

Whether the boys liked it or not what those older women are doing is illegal and so is what NAMBLA is trying to do, if I were gay I wouldn't want NAMBLA anywhere near me, makes gay people look bad.

although

to be fair

every older male conservative that I actually know has a thing for high school cheer leaders

as far as I know they don't ACT on their urges but they certainly do express their thoughts

I, personally, just don't get it... they are WAY too young.....

the older I get the older the woman is that I am attracted to.....

I like lovely women in their late 40's and fifties...

there are even a few 60 somethings that catch my eye.....

That is because you are getting old and it is easier to catch 40+ somethings. :razz:

And I am right there with ya.

Immie

Last edited:
This thread started out as a calm, thoughtful, civil discussion about pedophilia and it has derailed into a bunch of namecalling.

Sad.

This thread started out as a calm, thoughtful, civil discussion about pedophilia and it has derailed into a bunch of namecalling.

Sad.

What sad is being called a pedophile supporter when you're not one.

She responded that it was the experience of some gay men, that when they were sexually introduced in their teens by older teens or young men, it had been a positive and non-exploitive experience

I guess your friend is a pig too.

Under 18 is a child.

Then even buddist know that going after teen boys by women or men is wrong and the same goes for chasing girls.

Good to know.

Thanks for noticing. Now, tell that to High Gravity.

Sad.

That's true.

But people jump to that conclusion when you start a thread like this (which you said yourself was controversial).

What I have concerns about is that you started a thread discussing gay men and NAMBLA in the same post. As I see, that just perpetuates the misperception that pedophiles are gay and gays are pedophiles.

Sad.

shut-up-hippie-nixon.jpg

Sad.

That's true.

But people jump to that conclusion when you start a thread like this (which you said yourself was controversial).

What I have concerns about is that you started a thread discussing gay men and NAMBLA in the same post. As I see, that just perpetuates the misperception that pedophiles are gay and gays are pedophiles.

Sky is invested in perpetuating abuse. She thrives on it.

You see the common thread? I do.

Forum List

Back