Senator demands - morally superior light bulbs

and I do pledge to do what I can, and to try to find ways to do more. Gore does the same.

Like I said, I do not expect the very rich to move into one bedroom efficiency apartments and take the subway to work.... we all should take steps to limit our carbon footprint...

and I do pledge to do what I can, and to try to find ways to do more. Gore does the same.

Like I said, I do not expect the very rich to move into one bedroom efficiency apartments and take the subway to work.... we all should take steps to limit our carbon footprint...

For once I agree with MM

Why should we expect rich limo liberals to live their lives the way they tell us to?

For as long as I can remember rich limo liberals have lived their lives by one simple rule "Don't Do As I Do - Do As I Say"

For once I agree with MM

Why should we expect rich limo liberals to live their lives the way they tell us to?

For as long as I can remember rich limo liberals have lived their lives by one simple rule "Don't Do As I Do - Do As I Say"

and all the rich conservatives don't? All of them live in one bedroom apartments and take the bus to work? all of them shop at walmart and never vacation in europe? :rofl:

and all the rich conservatives don't? All of them live in one bedroom apartments and take the bus to work? all of them shop at walmart and never vacation in europe? :rofl:

I do not see any rich Republicnas lecturing the rest of us how WE need to lower our standard of living, drive little golf carts with bucket seats, and cut back on our travels

I libs doing that all the time - then they return to their mansions, driven their in their limos or flown there by their private jets

I do not see any rich Republicnas lecturing the rest of us how WE need to lower our standard of living, drive little golf carts with bucket seats, and cut back on our travels

I libs doing that all the time - then they return to their mansions, driven their in their limos or flown there by their private jets

are you suggesting that there are no rich conservatives who believe in human caused global warming?

are you suggesting that there are no rich conservatives who believe in human caused global warming?

They are not telling us to lower our standard of living and then doing the opposite as Al, John Boy, and the Hollywood clowns are

Of course you would not see that point

They are not telling us to lower our standard of living and then doing the opposite as Al, John Boy, and the Hollywood clowns are

Of course you would not see that point

So...you are saying that there ARE rich conservatives who believe in human accelerated Global Warming yet they are not advocating that anyone DO anything about it?

So...you are saying that there ARE rich conservatives who believe in human accelerated Global Warming yet they are not advocating that anyone DO anything about it?

Look stupid - unlike Uncle Al they do not say one thing and do another

Libs have a problem with leading by example

Look stupid - unlike Uncle Al they do not say one thing and do another

Libs have a problem with leading by example

so you are saying that there are rich conservatives who do believe in human accelerated global warming, and who have made enormous sacrifices themselves, but do not take any steps to heighten public awareness of the issue nor urge their fellow citizens to do the same?

so you are saying that there are rich conservatives who do believe in human accelerated global warming, and who have made enormous sacrifices themselves, but do not take any steps to heighten public awareness of the issue nor urge their fellow citizens to do the same?

Libs are great at ignoring their own talking points

"Rich" Republicans can do what they want

I do not believe in the myth og global warming, and when limo libs lecture me on how I am detroying the planet - then I see they have every light on in their mansions, drive around in their limos, and fly around the world in their private jets - their rants are ignored by me and I see them for the hypocrites they are

The reason you dont see Republicans lecturing people and saying go green is because its not in their best interest to offend their "Investors" or their "Lobbyists" Why say "GO Green" when the companies giving you "Donations" will be negatively effected?

The Lobbyists would say, "Well thats just great we gave the guy a bunch of money and he goes and tells people to buy better light bulbs, WTF"

The thing Republicans are good at is not shooting their golden goose.

If the Liberals are hypocrites, then you have to assume that the godly Republicans may have a reason for not speaking out,
like money.
Maybe they want to keep living in their mansions, and be driven in their limos or flown there by their private jets. Which they cant do as easily without "Corporate Sponsorship"

The reason you dont see Republicans lecturing people and saying go green is because its not in their best interest to offend their "Investors" or their "Lobbyists" Why say "GO Green" when the companies giving you "Donations" will be negatively effected?

The Lobbyists would say, "Well thats just great we gave the guy a bunch of money and he goes and tells people to buy better light bulbs, WTF"

The thing Republicans are good at is not shooting their golden goose.

If the Liberals are hypocrites, then you have to assume that the godly Republicans may have a reason for not speaking out,
like money.
Maybe they want to keep living in their mansions, and be driven in their limos or flown there by their private jets. Which they cant do as easily without "Corporate Sponsorship"

or perhaps all the parties know global warming is a hoax

Libs are great at ignoring their own talking points

"Rich" Republicans can do what they want

I do not believe in the myth og global warming, and when limo libs lecture me on how I am detroying the planet - then I see they have every light on in their mansions, drive around in their limos, and fly around the world in their private jets - their rants are ignored by me and I see them for the hypocrites they are
you get yourself all tangled up, don't you?

not at all

I do not see Republicans lecturing us how to live our live then ignore their own rules - as I see libs do on a daily basis

I don't see liberals ignoring their own rules at all...I see Al Gore, for example, taking major steps to reduce his carbon footprint and his impact on global warming....

I am not getting desperate at all.... it is fact. You claim that he preaches what he does not practice and that makes him a hypocrite. I have disputed that fallacious assertion.

you dispute the facts - Uucle Al is a blowhard hypocrite who burns through more energy then Ted Kennedy does Jack Daniels

Forum List

Back