Senator demands - morally superior light bulbs

Its Climate change, which means extreme weather conditions, Im sorry you memorized the wrong "Branding" of the issue.
But Climate Change means the climate "changes" which not only means it gets "hotter" than usual, it also gets "colder" than usual.

I bet if you looked, you would see that there were some irregularly high temps in the North west?
Maybe some high pressure zones went up there and forced the cold down to the south east?

hhhmmm? hhhmmm? maybe? hhmmm? ya think big guy? hhmmmm?? (Insert Stewie from Family Guy voice)

I remember Newsweek in the late 70's ran a cover story in global cooling - then the big scare was global warming

Now libs have made it climate change

The weather just will not go along with the myth of global warming, I mean climate change

This is the weather going on right now. Please send some of that global warming my way - I am sick of winter.

BTW, snow is forcast for the East this weekend

If this is the weather going on right now and you think it is totally normal then say so.

If you think it is extreme weather than give some credit to Climate change,

you cant post evidence supporting something you call a hoax.

If this is the weather going on right now and you think it is totally normal then say so.

If you think it is extreme weather than give some credit to Climate change,

you cant post evidence supporting something you call a hoax.

We are in the same weather patterns we were in during the 40's thru the 60's

Global warming is a more of a hoax then anything else

“The Great Global Warming Swindle” is one show that will never make it on US TV

http://newsbusters.org/node/11330

We are in the same weather patterns we were in during the 40's thru the 60's

May I make a suggestion, please dont take offence.

You came up with a valid arguement and didnt even mean to,

for example, you found a weather pattern that matches patterns we are experiencing now, all you needed to do was post them along side each other.

followed by a logical formation of words, just like you stated above.

That wasnt so hard was it?

You cant just cut and post and assume people know what youre thinking, you have to add a stand point, (preferably one of your own)

Next time, use the "cut and post" to back up and re-enforce your point of view.

Form a logical arguement on your own and discuss it, dont call people Liberals and decide you've won.

Have some honor and self respect and stand by your words, defend the things you say logically. I stress Logically.

Gee Willickers! That sounds really Neat-O!

And how long does it take for a generator to come online? And what about all of those pesky old transmission lines?

New generation can be up and running in less than a year, with all the permitting...and the new transmission lines are not really all that big a deal....it really only requires a feeder to the nearest trunk...which, in most cases, has lots of excess capacity. Like I said, when the demand is there, the green power will be there to fulfill the demand.... and the more the demand, the quicker the supply will come on line.

I work for a regional electric and gas utility.

May I make a suggestion, please dont take offence.

You came up with a valid arguement and didnt even mean to,

for example, you found a weather pattern that matches patterns we are experiencing now, all you needed to do was post them along side each other.

followed by a logical formation of words, just like you stated above.

That wasnt so hard was it?

You cant just cut and post and assume people know what youre thinking, you have to add a stand point, (preferably one of your own)

Next time, use the "cut and post" to back up and re-enforce your point of view.

Form a logical arguement on your own and discuss it, dont call people Liberals and decide you've won.

Have some honor and self respect and stand by your words, defend the things you say logically. I stress Logically.

The myth of global warming is being exposed and the enviro wackos do not like it

The weather patterns are going against all the hysteria

New generation can be up and running in less than a year, with all the permitting...and the new transmission lines are not really all that big a deal....it really only requires a feeder to the nearest trunk...which, in most cases, has lots of excess capacity. Like I said, when the demand is there, the green power will be there to fulfill the demand.... and the more the demand, the quicker the supply will come on line.

I work for a regional electric and gas utility.

and...if one considers that a surge in demand for GREEN power will not mean an actual marked increase in the overall demand for power, the existing transmission system will not be asked to carry a significantly larger incremental electrical load than it presently carries, so massive upgrades to the transmission grid would not be necessary to accomodate green generation.

and...if one considers that a surge in demand for GREEN power will not mean an actual marked increase in the overall demand for power, the existing transmission system will not be asked to carry a significantly larger incremental electrical load than it presently carries, so massive upgrades to the transmission grid would not be necessary to accomodate green generation.

I just heard how Chicago is snowed under this morning

Damn this global warming is something to witness

my post was a reply to boedicca about the issues surrounding bringing green power generation onto the electrical transmission and distribution grid. do you have anything to add to THAT discussion?

Forum List

Back