Former Democratic senator demands end to media fact-checks of Biden

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
The man had the most votes in the history of America, how dare he be fact checked?

Leave him alone media.

MSNBC analyst Claire McCaskill on Thursday angrily demanded that media outlets stop fact-checking President Biden until they fact-check former President Donald Trump "every morning on the front page."

"Can I make a suggestion? I move that every newspaper in America quits doing any fact-checks on Joe Biden until they fact-check Donald Trump every morning on the front page. It is ridiculous that The New York Times fact-checked Joe Biden on something. I mean, he vomits lies, Trump vomits lies. Every day, over and over and over again," McCaskill said.

"And it's just ridiculous that The New York Times is doing a fact-check on Biden, while they let Trump, like they're numb to the torrent of lies coming out of Trump's mouth," the former Missouri senator angrily declared.

The man had the most votes in the history of America, how dare he be fact checked?

Leave him alone media.

MSNBC analyst Claire McCaskill on Thursday angrily demanded that media outlets stop fact-checking President Biden until they fact-check former President Donald Trump "every morning on the front page."

"Can I make a suggestion? I move that every newspaper in America quits doing any fact-checks on Joe Biden until they fact-check Donald Trump every morning on the front page. It is ridiculous that The New York Times fact-checked Joe Biden on something. I mean, he vomits lies, Trump vomits lies. Every day, over and over and over again," McCaskill said.

"And it's just ridiculous that The New York Times is doing a fact-check on Biden, while they let Trump, like they're numb to the torrent of lies coming out of Trump's mouth," the former Missouri senator angrily declared.

Claire McKasKILL - America's Woke BusyBody Grandmother.

And there's been nothing in that vacunt lot for a while if ya know what I mean ;)

Leave him alone media.

Fact checking a person with severe dementia is an almost impossible and more than full time job.

Forum List

Back