Seahawks will repeat AND probably go undefeated.this is why.

Rivers had a decent day, but according the SFNJ's Seattle's defense is supposed to be "unstoppable", right? Sherman can't be beat, right? Guess they have feet of clay after all......oh wait, sorry, it was the dark colored uniforms.....:lol:

Wanna know the real reason Seattle lost? San Diego was able to consistently get decent gains on first and second downs. That set up third-and-short, and five of San Diego’s third-down conversions were 2 yards or less. Rivers excels at 3-5 yard passes. None of their passes were longer than 21 yards.

POPPYCOCK !!!!!!!

Seattle lost because SD converted on a freaky high number of third downs. It WASN'T because they were extra good at setting up with higher than average 1st and 2nd downs.

Seattle wasn't that good at racking up 3rd down conversions because dor the most part they didn't need them. They scooted own the field around 400 yards and like only had to convert like 3 3rd downs.

It may sound crazy but I think the Hawks offense was the Seahawks defense's worst enemy because they scored in about two minutes on each Seahawk drive and put their defense right back on the field with little time to rest and cool down from the previous SD drives. The Hawks punted rarely in the game...they had few 3 and outs. If they had taken MORE time to go down the field they probably would have won easily.
well they will have at least learned from experience from this game for the future in consider that next time.

What is it that you think they need to learn from this experience?

-bump-

I'll have slice of that 14-2.

Log it...take it to the bank.

Split with the Niners and Cards
Lose to Philly on the road in Dec
One other road loss

11-5 if they are lucky

Wrong. Sweep Santa Clara and Cards. Philly?...Weeiiillly?

Nope - a - dope.

Don't let this Charger game thing - a - muh - jiggy go to your head.

Strictly an anomoly. A 115 degree splash in the face wake up call. How refreshing... :lol:

But you can't lead a fool to water ... No Worries.

You will figure it out after the Hawks reel off half a dozen wins in a row now.

I've made MY peace with what happened yesterday. It won't happen again..at least not for the same reasons.
Poor hawks can't win on the road

Ready for your excuses ?

Refs
Cold
Hot
there you go with your usual lies as always.Huggy just showed your previous post that you are a proven lying resident troll here at USMB how the hawks detroyed your donkeys in the COLD last year in the superbowl.Oh i guess 43 degrees isnt cold though you're going to say.:lmao:

oh and how exactly is going-6 and 2 on the road last year not winning on the road?:rolleyes-41::lmao::lmao:

what Im always ready for is the entertainment from you how you always change the subject and act like i never posted it when i bring up the fact what an idiot you were picking pick 6 manning to win the superbowl last year when you should have known better in the fact you even talked about it in the past that he always chokes in big games against big competetion.:lmao:

thats what Im always ready from you on,is always watching you cowardly run off with your tail between your legs when your posts are shot down with lies that they cant win on the road or in cold or whatever.:lmao:

:crybaby::cuckoo:
Okay so there are no-you said so and so's or whatever,lets put it on record I'm GUESSING about 14-2.:biggrin:time will tell how accurate my guess is.lol

That's quite a backpedal there bub....

6vApA.gif

.....very entertaining!
no backpeddling at all,not my fault you cant comprehend the word PROBABLY doesnt mean a guarantee like WILL:cuckoo:.
whats entertaining is the lack of knowledge many football fans here display picking the donkeys to win the superbowl even though it was a quarterback who has always choked in big games against top notch competetion. :cuckoo::rofl:

whats entertaining is watching people like you who were afraid to come back to this thread of mine to eat crow after i spelled it out for you all here why the donkeys did not have a chance to win the superbowl.:biggrin:

amazing how people picking the broncos to win forget these facts US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Call me a "nutjob" !!!!!! I don't care. I actually did have high hopes for an undefeated season.

It is now Tuesday and not a single suicide attributed to the loss on Sunday. How boring ! It would have made an interesting story line.. :lol:

Apparently the talk was just that all talk. Ya would think there would have been at least a couple of teensy weensie self inflicted deaths after all the bragging on how good the Hawks would be this year.

It all just goes to show that the Muslims are better fans of Allah than Seattleites are fans of their precious football team.

True believers.. ???? PFFFTTT !!!
Yeah I did as well.as i said before,the chargers look to be a better team this year than last year and mike mccoy looks to be a much better coach than I gave him credit for.If they still had norv turner out there,they would for sure have laid an egg.the team totally lost confidance in him.It seems to be renewed now though with mccoy.

For serious !!! Peeps are acting like SD is like a Cleveland.

Hey dickwads !!!!

SD made the playoffs last season. Rivers can have a great game once in a blue moon and low and behold Sunday he straight tore it up. Heat was a factor but nothing compared to Rivers knocking out those third downs and keeping the ball away from Seattle's offense.
:udaman::thup::clap::clap:

exactly.thats what i was saying earlier.That it wasnt like they were facing Ryan Leaf or some reject quarterback like that.:rolleyes-41: If that was the case,they would for sure be in trouble.

I guess all these seahawk haters have alzhemiers diseace the fact they seem to have already forgotten these little facts about the chargers.

1. they were a playoff team last year.

2., Rivers was a number one pick in the draft,

3.Rivers led the leauge in most completions last year under new head coach mike mccoy.

4.Rivers has been to the pro bowl a few times in his career.

5.Gates is one of the very best tight ends in the history of the game.

6.But the most important stat of them all that they have all cowardly avoided and acted like I never did post this earlier.

That they were the ONLY team to succeed in going into denver last year and beating the donkeys in their own backyward shutting down Manning and the highest scoring offense in NFL history.:rolleyes-41:

Mile High stadium has historically for decades been a snakepit for visting teams and the toughest venue for them to win at with the donkeys enjoying the greatest homefield advantage over any other NFL team over the last few decades.

stupid in the fact that its extremely difficult to win there in that mile high thin air and has always had pretty much the loudest and noisest fans in the NFL the last several decades.:cuckoo:

I cant recall how many times i remember watching monday night games against the donkeys over the years against the raiders or chargers and remember seeing the camera shake because they cause the stadium to bounce up and down on those metal rafters.remembering hearing the announcers last year comment on that in that game between them last year matter of fact.

just watch,like always,they will avoid this post and pretend like I never said any of this.thats a given.:lmao: Looks like they have been taking lessons on how to troll learning from the master.Lying resident USMB troll Rightwinger,how to evade facts and change the subject.:rolleyes-41:

I notice how they never had anything negative to say to that nutcase patriots fan who said the pats would win the superbowl this year and talked about them having the best defense in the league and revis was going to shut people down when they lost to the dolphins and revis got burned repeatedly in that game by a journeyman quarterback who revis made look like dan marino.funny how they decided to kiss his ass after he put his foot in his mouth.:cuckoo:

as i said before,Rivers at least isnt a journmeny quarterback named Ryan Tannehill who the pats secondary and the great revis made look like dan marino.:lmao::lmao::rolleyes-41: guess they dont remember that thread HE made huh?:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
I don't care aboot Denver anymore. I want SD to make it to the SB so Seattle can regain their team pride and smash that snyde grin off Rivers face. I NEED for Seattle to smash the stupid grin off Rivers face. He RUINED MY Seahawks perfect season...that and the sun. After we smash the grin off of Rivers face I want Allen to fund a scientific expedition to the sun to SMASH the sun.

That is all.

6vApA.gif

.....very entertaining!
no backpeddling at all,not my fault you cant comprehend the word PROBABLY doesnt mean a guarantee like WILL:cuckoo:.
whats entertaining is the lack of knowledge many football fans here display picking the donkeys to win the superbowl even though it was a quarterback who has always choked in big games against top notch competetion. :cuckoo::rofl:

whats entertaining is watching people like you who were afraid to come back to this thread of mine to eat crow after i spelled it out for you all here why the donkeys did not have a chance to win the superbowl.:biggrin:

amazing how people picking the broncos to win forget these facts US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Call me a "nutjob" !!!!!! I don't care. I actually did have high hopes for an undefeated season.

It is now Tuesday and not a single suicide attributed to the loss on Sunday. How boring ! It would have made an interesting story line.. :lol:

Apparently the talk was just that all talk. Ya would think there would have been at least a couple of teensy weensie self inflicted deaths after all the bragging on how good the Hawks would be this year.

It all just goes to show that the Muslims are better fans of Allah than Seattleites are fans of their precious football team.

Yeah I did as well.as i said before,the chargers look to be a better team this year than last year and mike mccoy looks to be a much better coach than I gave him credit for.If they still had norv turner out there,they would for sure have laid an egg.the team totally lost confidance in him.It seems to be renewed now though with mccoy.

Hey dickwads !!!!

SD made the playoffs last season. Rivers can have a great game once in a blue moon and low and behold Sunday he straight tore it up. Heat was a factor but nothing compared to Rivers knocking out those third downs and keeping the ball away from Seattle's offense.

exactly.thats what i was saying earlier.That it wasnt like they were facing Ryan Leaf or some reject quarterback like that.:rolleyes-41: If that was the case,they would for sure be in trouble.

I guess all these seahawk haters have alzhemiers diseace the fact they seem to have already forgotten these little facts about the chargers.

3.Rivers led the leauge in most completions last year under new head coach mike mccoy.

6.But the most important stat of them all that they have all cowardly avoided and acted like I never did post this earlier.

That they were the ONLY team to succeed in going into denver last year and beating the donkeys in their own backyward shutting down Manning and the highest scoring offense in NFL history.:rolleyes-41:

Mile High stadium has historically for decades been a snakepit for visting teams and the toughest venue for them to win at with the donkeys enjoying the greatest homefield advantage over any other NFL team over the last few decades.

stupid in the fact that its extremely difficult to win there in that mile high thin air and has always had pretty much the loudest and noisest fans in the NFL the last several decades.:cuckoo:

I cant recall how many times i remember watching monday night games against the donkeys over the years against the raiders or chargers and remember seeing the camera shake because they cause the stadium to bounce up and down on those metal rafters.remembering hearing the announcers last year comment on that in that game between them last year matter of fact.

just watch,like always,they will avoid this post and pretend like I never said any of this.thats a given.:lmao: Looks like they have been taking lessons on how to troll learning from the master.Lying resident USMB troll Rightwinger,how to evade facts and change the subject.:rolleyes-41:

I notice how they never had anything negative to say to that nutcase patriots fan who said the pats would win the superbowl this year and talked about them having the best defense in the league and revis was going to shut people down when they lost to the dolphins and revis got burned repeatedly in that game by a journeyman quarterback who revis made look like dan marino.funny how they decided to kiss his ass after he put his foot in his mouth.:cuckoo:

as i said before,Rivers at least isnt a journmeny quarterback named Ryan Tannehill who the pats secondary and the great revis made look like dan marino.:lmao::lmao::rolleyes-41: guess they dont remember that thread HE made huh?:rolleyes-41:

I wonder if you forgot that you posted this :

cant wait for this game,wont dare miss it,my two favorite teams "soon to be second and third favorites next year when the rams are back in LA of course." wish i could have attended this game in san diego but just not possible. wow this is so much unfair scheduling for my poor chargers this year.this game could possibly not be anymore so in favor of the seahawks and such a disadvantage for the chargers.

the Hawks have 10 an entire 10 days of rest to get prepared for this game where my chargers are coming off a tough loss in against the cards in arizona. on a monday night game having one day less to get read.just 6 days against the superbowl champ no less.

The play of the cards reinforced what I been saying that just like the niners,the cards are not anywhere near as good this year.especially on defense.to barely beat my chargers who are going to be far worse this year with the loss of offensive coordinater ken whisenhunt and its already showing,to barely beat them at home no less against an inconsistant quaterback who is the stautue of liberty,how do they expect to win one game from the hawks this year? lol as for my chargers? again no surprise,they got lucky making the playoffs last year,this year their luck runs out on them with the loss of whisenhunt. Im looking at 0 and 2 for my chargers this year.thats a given.

Notice you said the Chargers got lucky making the playoffs last year, that the Chargers starting 0-2 is a given, etc.

But go ahead and pretend that others are being stupid for not seeing what a difficult game it was for Seattle.....

6vApA.gif

.....very entertaining!

Hey dickwads !!!!

Or wait, how about this post? :

the naysayers who dont think the seahawks will go undefeated,they obviously did not read my OP on that thread.

Also wouldnt you agree Hug that they just dont get it that the seahawks are like the yankees were back in the mid 90's? the yankees for four straight years won the world series because they were in a class by themselves.

the other teams looked like they werent ready for the major leagues,same with seahawks,when you compare any of the other teams to the seahawks,the seahawks look like they are on an entire different level than they are.the other teams look like they are playing college football compared to them.

the only way they dont go undefeated is if wilson gets hurt.thats not going to happen.so the only other way it could happen is if the game is rigged. the NFL does that sometimes.

Like a few years ago there was talk that the packers would go undefeated.everybody believed that them coming itto kansas city,that that game would be a cince for them and should have been.

I honestly believe in all my heart that game was rigged.That mike mccarthey purposely did not try and win that game.thats the only thing that makes sense.them losing that game was about as likely as the seahawks losing this game to the chargers.

if the hawks go out and lose a game to a team like this they should easily beat,well then Im afraid that will prove people right that have been saying carrol is a cheater because all the other teams on their schedule are all creampuffs like the chargers are.NONE of them are capable of standing toe to toe with them.

the naysayers who dont think they will go undefeated,I dont think they realise just how seriously the cards and the niners defenses are banged up this year,how they are far worse this year than last year.

I wonder if its FINALLY dawning on them though after the niners just barely escaped with a victory against the cowgirls,a really pitiful team by just a mere touchdown and how the cards just barely beat the chargers another really bad team in arizona no less.if they STILL think those teams are any good after that,then they got to be the dumbest football fans i know.:lmao::cuckoo::lmao:

That last paragraph in bold is particularly funny. Arizona just barely beat the Chargers, another really bad team, huh? Thinking that makes them any good makes people the dumbest football fans you know? :lol:

San Diego is a pretty good team, better than advertised. I'm not surprised Seattle lost.

I was surprised and shocked. :cry:

yeah me and you both.I never considered a QB with no scrambling ability whatsoever would burn the hawks so badly like Rivers did.

He looked like Russel Wilson out there evading sacks and getting away from the grasp of so many of the hawks players which is because ,the hawks arent used to that kind of heat they had to play in so they werent their usual dominating selves in the pass rush.

Now that i think about it though,im not too much surprised now since I overlooked two very important facts..1.they dont play well in that kind of heat as has been spelled out so many times on this threead to everybody why the chargers had such an advantage on that. 2.also as I have said so many times on this thread,this was the ONLY team that was able to march into that snakepit in denver last year and beat them on their own home turf shutting down the highest scoring offense in NFL history.

matter of fact I did not take this seriously earlier in the year when i heard it in the telecast of the chargers/seahawks preseason game they were saying they could seriously challenge the donkeys for the division this year.I didnt think mccoy was much of a coach I guess because i was so angry at them last year for not hiring whisenhunt was the head coach.

I still think whisenhunt would have been a better choice but I now think mccoy is a much better coach than what I was giving him credit for.No way would the chargers have won that game last year in denver or sunday against the Hawks if Norv Turner was still there.not happening.But I would say now the chargers have bought into mccoy and whats he trying to do down there in sunny san diego.

I don't care aboot Denver anymore. I want SD to make it to the SB so Seattle can regain their team pride and smash that snyde grin off Rivers face. I NEED for Seattle to smash the stupid grin off Rivers face. He RUINED MY Seahawks perfect season...that and the sun. After we smash the grin off of Rivers face I want Allen to fund a scientific expedition to the sun to SMASH the sun.

That is all.
then you will have to cross your fingers my chargers get homefield advantage over the pats in the playoffs then so you can have your wish.lol

That is all.
then you will have to cross your fingers my chargers get homefield advantage over the pats in the playoffs then so you can have your wish.lol

Oh.. NOW they are YOUR Chargers... :lol:

HOW..convenient.... :lol:

What's you fucking problem Huggman? Yer gonna get your ass whipped this Sunday. I'll give you 6!

MY ASS ????

You are gonna wish your daddy was Adrian Peterson after my Hawks spank the Doncos.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Corporal punishment is child abuse and Denver is going to rape your junky ass so bad, you will wish you were still playing the Chargers.

"rape my junky ass?"

WOW... first I'll need to become a junky...I don't know if I'll have time to work that into my schedule this week.

The whole thing sounds real inviting on the surface.. :eek: Can I take a raincheck on that "rape" thingy? It might be a while before I turn into a fag and consider the joys of being gang raped by a football team.

That is all.

you're getting old hug.you're starting to develop alzhemiers if you havent already.

Have you already forgotten that I was always an LA RAM fan my whole life since i was a toddler and switched to the chargers only after they left? that the chargers are the team I always root for? that the seahawks are my SECOND favorite team?

just because I did not believe the chargers would win that game doesnt mean I wasnt happy about them winning it dude.

since you have already forgotten this I 'll repeat it again.I only started to be a big fan of the seahawks only AFTER pete carrol became their coach.Before then I could have cared less about the seahawks.It made no difference to me who won the superbowl the year the steelers and your Hawks played.whoever won that game I did not care.Your seahawks could have won that game and it would have made no difference to me.

I was a big fan of the patriots when Carrol was the coach back then.before then I thought nothing of them and now i cant stand them.

when the day comes carrol leaves the seahawks,then i will have lost complete interest in them.

you for SURE have alzheimers it looks like.You just made this post just last week and you already forgot it as well.:lol:

can't believe 9/11 isn't all over this thread supporting HIS Chargers.

then I of course said this afterwards which looks like you also forgot.

cant wait for this game,wont dare miss it,my two favorite teams "soon to be second and third favorites next year when the rams are back in LA of course." wish i could have attended this game in san diego

Last edited:

That is all.

you're getting old hug.you're starting to develop alzhemiers if you havent already.

Have you already forgotten that I was always an LA RAM fan my whole life since i was a toddler and switched to the chargers only after they left? that the chargers are the team I always root for? that the seahawks are my SECOND favorite team?

just because I did not believe the chargers would win that game doesnt mean I wasnt happy about them winning it dude.

since you have already forgotten this I 'll repeat it again.I only started to be a big fan of the seahawks only AFTER pete carrol became their coach.Before then I could have cared less about the seahawks.It made no difference to me who won the superbowl the year the steelers and your Hawks played.whoever won that game I did not care.Your seahawks could have won that game and it would have made no difference to me.

I was a big fan of the patriots when Carrol was the coach back then.before then I thought nothing of them and now i cant stand them.

when the day comes carrol leaves the seahawks,then i will have lost complete interest in them.

you for SURE have alzheimers it looks like.You just made this post just last week and you already forgot it as well.:lol:

can't believe 9/11 isn't all over this thread supporting HIS Chargers.

then I of course said this afterwards which looks like you also forgot.

cant wait for this game,wont dare miss it,my two favorite teams "soon to be second and third favorites next year when the rams are back in LA of course." wish i could have attended this game in san diego

I'm EXTRA glad I didn't fly down for that San Diego impression of the Sahara desert. All it was missing was the stupid muslims and camels. My brain doesn't do well when it gets over 90 anymore. Or was that 80.??? I don't know...sometimes the mid-70's seems like more than I can cope with.. :lol:

What were we talking about?

Oh ya... the Chargers...Man I'm glad I didn't see that one in person... It's the heat.. I don't do well in the heat.. It makes me forgetfull.

That is all.

I think he was thinking about the LA Chargers....

Forum List

Back