For the second time in 3 trips to the superbowl Mahomes undeservedly wins another superbowl MVP.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
After he undeservedly won the superbowl MVP the first time its no surprise they gave it to him once again.

This really is the second time in 3 superbowl wins where he undeservedly won the superbowl MVP.

It used to be once upon a time that if you threw 3 interceptions in the superbowl there was no way in hell on the planet you won the superbowl MVP no matter if you were clutch in the last few miuntues but thats exactly what happened in Mahomes first superbowl win.He was horrible in that game for the most part yet he still won the award.should have gone to their running back who ran for over 100 yards,he got screwed.unbelieveable

The second superbowl with the Eagles last year that one cant be argued.The offense had to bail out the defense as they gave up touchdown after touchdown in that game and Mahomes being clutch in the final minutes that one he WAS deserving of.

This year he looked he even more horrible in this game than the first superbowl making the most horrible decisions i can ever recall seeing him make in a playoff game.

Just because he was clutch in the final minutes there is no way on earth he was deserving of it. It was the DEFENSEthat won this game for them.THEY did their jobs unlike the offense.Chirs jones this time got screwed the fact he made some major stops against them that were critical in keeping the niners off the field.

Had this been Purdy he never would have won the award but because it is patrick Mahomes he wins it.

After he undeservedly won the superbowl MVP the first time its no surprise they gave it to him once again.

This really is the second time in 3 superbowl wins where he undeservedly won the superbowl MVP.

It used to be once upon a time that if you threw 3 interceptions in the superbowl there was no way in hell on the planet you won the superbowl MVP no matter if you were clutch in the last few miuntues but thats exactly what happened in Mahomes first superbowl win.He was horrible in that game for the most part yet he still won the award.should have gone to their running back who ran for over 100 yards,he got screwed.unbelieveable

The second superbowl with the Eagles last year that one cant be argued.The offense had to bail out the defense as they gave up touchdown after touchdown in that game and Mahomes being clutch in the final minutes that one he WAS deserving of.

This year he looked he even more horrible in this game than the first superbowl making the most horrible decisions i can ever recall seeing him make in a playoff game.

Just because he was clutch in the final minutes there is no way on earth he was deserving of it. It was the DEFENSEthat won this game for them.THEY did their jobs unlike the offense.Chirs jones this time got screwed the fact he made some major stops against them that were critical in keeping the niners off the field.

Had this been Purdy he never would have won the award but because it is patrick Mahomes he wins it.
Meh. I don't much care who won. I would have liked to watch a good game. Unfortunately this was the most boring, disjointed SB I've ever had the misfortune to witness. Ads at EVERY possession change. Four and a half hours for a 2 1/2 hour game. More shots of Taylor Swift than of players. The NFL has committed suicide.

Forum List

Back