Week TWO of the NFL football season

antiquity

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2012
Northwest Peninsula
Steelers at Ravens Ravens rebound at home.
Dolphins at Buffalo Miami impressive at home last week against NE
Saints at Browns Another rebound which a lot of teams will do against the Browns
Lions at Panthers Panthers get Cam back but do they need him
Falcons at Bengals Falcon will have to prove they are that good on the road
Cowboys at Titans I have no faith in Romo to not turn the ball over
Jaguars at Redskins No hope for the hopeless Redskins
Patriots at Vikings Patriots rebound against a the Viks...maybe
Cardinals at Giants As long as Manning is QB I will pick against them, at least until they play the Browns.
Seahawks at Chargers Unstoppable on both side of the ball
Rams at Buccaneers Quarterback problems will continue to haunt the Rams
Chiefs at Broncos Denver better straighten up their defense but being at home......
Jets at Packers Jets beat the Raiders...big deal...Packers rebound big time.
Texans at Raiders New and approved defense will carry the Texans on the road.
Bears at 49ers Tough call if the 49ers defense doesn't respond the Bears could win.
Eagles at Colts Another tough call but because the Colts are at home......

Steelers @ Ravens - I think the Ravens remain a bit distracted with the Rice controversy
Dolphins @ Bills - Maybe the Phins are for real....
Saints @ Browns - Impressive comeback try by the Browns last week, but the Saints are too much for them
Lions @ Panthers - Cam plays, Panthers D holds off the Lions just enough at home
Falcons @ Bengals - Against a solid D the Falcons can't quite put up enough points
Cowboys @ Titans - The Boys look bad
Jaguars @ Redskins - I'm giving the Skins the edge at home
Patriots @ Vikings - I have a hard time picking the Pats to start 0-2, but the Vikings looked impressive
Cardinals @ Giants - The Giants may be the worst team in the league this year
Seahawks @ Chargers - The Hawks are still in fine form after their SB
Rams @ Buccaneers - Two terrible teams. Give the Bucs the edge at home
Chiefs @ Broncos - The Chiefs are going to have a let down year
Jets @ Packers - Pack aren't going to lose again, playing at home
Texans @ Raiders - The Texans D looks pretty good. The Raiders look pretty bad
Bears @ 49ers - The Niners do just enough to win at home. The D has some trouble but the O is better this year
Eagles @ Colts - I agree, the Colts get a slight edge at home, but this could be a huge shootout

The bills will beat the fish this week. Our stadium is going to be rocking like never before. The NFL just announced Terry pengula is buying the team. That means the bills are staying in Buffalo. We also looked great against the bears last week.

The bills will beat the fish this week. Our stadium is going to be rocking like never before. The NFL just announced Terry pengula is buying the team. That means the bills are staying in Buffalo. We also looked great against the bears last week.

Where have I heard all that before? Come on, the Bills are the Bills. Enjoy while you can.

Where have I heard all that before? Come on, the Bills are the Bills. Enjoy while you can.

I think it's great for the Bill's fans they don't hafta learn French or Canadian to follow their team.... LOL

Dolphins pass rush impressive against NE last week. Bills week one glory short-lived.

Eagles a decent road team; enough to neutralize IND home field advantage. Besides, they're my team. Been an Eagles fan since conception.

Saints at Browns Another rebound which a lot of teams will do against the Browns
Cardinals at Giants As long as Manning is QB I will pick against them, at least until they play the Browns.
Chiefs at Broncos Denver better straighten up their defense but being at home......
Bears at 49ers Tough call if the 49ers defense doesn't respond the Bears could win.

Dolphins pass rush impressive against NE last week. Bills week one glory short-lived.

Eagles a decent road team; enough to neutralize IND home field advantage. Besides, they're my team. Been an Eagles fan since conception.

You must be really really old since I believe it was 1931 when the team replaced the Frankford Yellow Jackets and was moved from a suburb of Philly.to their present location. That would make you...hmmm!

"Chargers Unstoppable on both side of the ball"

We'll see. I am not so sure. I think the Seahawks will short circuit the Chargers....on both sides of the ball.

You must be really really old since I believe it was 1931 when the team replaced the Frankford Yellow Jackets and was moved from a suburb of Philly.to their present location. That would make you...hmmm!

UMMMmmmmmmmm...... that was before TV.

His parents musta been doin it in the stands.. RIGHT ON !!!!!

Best fan story EVAAAAAHHHHH...!!!!!!!

My conception........not the Eagles.

good to see things the way they SHOULD be.The Bills get to stay in Buffalo,looks like the raiders are staying in oakland,their true home,and The Rams are headed back to LA next year, good to see things back to normal in the NFL again.:clap:

Last edited:

We'll see. I am not so sure. I think the Seahawks will short circuit the Chargers....on both sides of the ball.

anybody who knows anything about the sehawks knows thats a given.lol. chargers unstoppable on both sides of the ball? that must have been a misprint by him,Must have meant seahawks.How would the chargers be unstoppable on both sides against seattle when they couldnt handle the cardinals?.:lmao:

That is not what I said I said Seahawks at Chargers Unstoppable on both sides of the ball.

Note bold print placed on Seahawks also note that 'WillReadmore' changed my post by making 'Chargers Unstoppable on both sides of the ball' by putting it in bold letters and then went back and changed back. See 911 post and your post for what he did before he changed it back.

Isn't that a violation of the TOS?

That is not what I said I said Seahawks at Chargers Unstoppable on both sides of the ball.

Note bold print placed on Seahawks also note that 'WillReadmore' changed my post by making 'Chargers Unstoppable on both sides of the ball' by putting it in bold letters and then went back and changed back. See 911 post and your post for what he did before he changed it back.

Isn't that a violation of the TOS?

I know what you meant... I was just tugging on your chain..

:lol:

Steelers @ Ravens Too late for this one. The weekend snuck up on me.
Dolphins @ Bills - Miami is on the road. Not sure if they can pull a road win yet.
Saints @ Browns -Saints lost a tough one, they can't give away another one
Lions @ Panthers - Panthers to win, have a tough time believing the Lions are getting any better
Falcons @ Bengals - Great offense for the Falcons, I think the Bengals D will hold up and pull off the win.
Cowboys @ Titans - Titans were impressive in their win, they are home Tennessee
Jaguars @ Redskins - Only picking the Skins because they are home.
Patriots @ Vikings - Pats can't lose two in a row or the season is over. Pats win.
Cardinals @ Giants - Arizona is a good defensive team and should win.
Seahawks @ Chargers - Hawks should win easily.
Rams @ Buccaneers - Bucs because they are home.
Chiefs @ Broncos - Manning will have another good day.
Jets @ Packers - Packers won't lose two in a row and the Jets won't win two in a row.
Texans @ Raiders - Like to see the Raiders win, but it won't happen.
Bears @ 49ers - Kap is looking better this year, but it was against Dallas.
Eagles @ Colts - This is the game of the week, Colts, only because they are home.

I don't know THAT much about many of the teams...especially in the AFC ..and the NFC teams that aren't scheduled to play the Seahawks..

That said... I think Santa Clara will have their hands full with Da Bears. I predict a close Chicago win. We played them in the preseason and although they lost badly their QB could be lights out against a struggling D Backfield.

N E should have a huge advantage against the Vikings with Peterson sitting out for whipping his 4 year old son to bleeding.

Pats win but NOT because they don't lose two games in a row...with Peterson the Vikes would win.

Toss up between NYG and AZ...who's worse? TIE ! 0-0

Chargers are probably reading their fans dismal message boards. The only chance they had was a huge shot in the arm with support building them up mentally. What they got was doom and gloom. They will not dissappoint. Seahawks will score as much as they want to and stuff Rivers all game long. Harvin will go crazy...a good kinda crazy. Wilson will take care of the ball and run for 2 and throw for two or three. This won't be a blood bath...it will be more surgical than that. Look for Earl Thomas to have an unusually exceptional day cuz he is livid over having lost the Punt Return job very publicly. He isnt taking it very well and the only way he knows is to take out his frustrations on opposing receivers.. I'm thinking at least one pick six out of ET.

Forum List

Back