Seahawks will repeat AND probably go undefeated.this is why.

you just farted in here again antiquity^:9:

A skunk smells its own hole first 911. The only thing I smell here is some of your long boring post. And I don't need any stupid smilies to demonstrate.

"A skunk smells its own hole first"

That's just about the dumbest "country bumpkin saying" I've ever seen.

I can't imagine what hillbilly incestuous scenerio THAT little hayseed colloquialism sprung from....
ok facts are facts the seachicks are 3-3

Huggy and tinfoil hat are no where to be found!

The stats even at the half favored Seattle, give that young Rams QB credit he played well. Wilson had a good game, a crazy punt fake by St. Louis wins the game for the Rams.

No. The refs GAVE the game to the Rams. They ignored the rules and just did what they wanted. The run for a TD on the punt was not a valid TD. A Rams player on the opposite side of the field signaled a fair catch. THAT is why everybody ran towards him. ANY player on the receiving team can signal a fair catch. Once the Fair Catch has been signaled by ANY player any attempt to advance the ball is a penalty.

Near the end of the game the Hawks forced a fumble with approximately a minute left. In the last two minutes the refs are supposed to review especially in potentially game changing plays. The refs ignored THAT RULE and just let the clock run.

The officials gave the game to the Rams. I'm not suggesting they cheated ...just that they were clearly not aware of the rules and were too stupid to enforce them.

Yes the Rams tricked the Hawks on the fake punt. That still wasn't enough to win the game by the rules.

You mean no one on the Hawks team or even on the sidelines actually looked to see where the ball was kicked? WOW! I thought Pete was smarter than that. I mean, he was smart enough to get out of USC before the Bush scandal came down. I would have thought he was smart enough to look up when the ball was kicked....:biggrin:

University of Southern California athletics scandal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What was Pete Carroll s part in the USC scandal - Shutdown Corner - NFL Blog - Yahoo Sports

And Roger has looked the other way...

The stats even at the half favored Seattle, give that young Rams QB credit he played well. Wilson had a good game, a crazy punt fake by St. Louis wins the game for the Rams.

No. The refs GAVE the game to the Rams. They ignored the rules and just did what they wanted. The run for a TD on the punt was not a valid TD. A Rams player on the opposite side of the field signaled a fair catch. THAT is why everybody ran towards him. ANY player on the receiving team can signal a fair catch. Once the Fair Catch has been signaled by ANY player any attempt to advance the ball is a penalty.

Near the end of the game the Hawks forced a fumble with approximately a minute left. In the last two minutes the refs are supposed to review especially in potentially game changing plays. The refs ignored THAT RULE and just let the clock run.

The officials gave the game to the Rams. I'm not suggesting they cheated ...just that they were clearly not aware of the rules and were too stupid to enforce them.

Yes the Rams tricked the Hawks on the fake punt. That still wasn't enough to win the game by the rules.

FAIR CATCH RULE
The member of the receiving team must raise one arm a full length above his head and wave it from side to side while kick is in flight. (Failure to give proper sign: receivers’ ball five yards behind spot of signal.) Note: It is legal for the receiver to shield his eyes from the sun by raising one hand no higher than the helmet.
No opponent may interfere with the fair catcher, the ball, or his path to the ball. Penalty: 15 yards from spot of foul and fair catch is awarded.
A player who signals for a fair catch is not required to catch the ball. However, if a player signals for a fair catch, he may not block or initiate contact with any player on the kicking team until the ball touches a player. Penalty: snap 15 yards.
If ball hits ground or is touched by member of kicking team in flight, fair catch signal is off and all rules for a kicked ball apply.
Any undue advance by a fair catch receiver is delay of game. No specific distance is specified for undue advance as ball is dead at spot of catch. If player comes to a reasonable stop, no penalty. For penalty, five yards.
If time expires while ball is in play and a fair catch is awarded, receiving team may choose to extend the period with one fair catch kick down. However, placekicker may not use tee.

Sorry, you are wrong, this play has been used before and ruled legal. Seattle was fooled and was burned, the refs didn't whistle it dead.

The fumble, should have been reviewed, I doubt and most analysts agree, it would not have been overturned.

The Cowboys beat the Ocean Chickens last week, and they won their game this week as well.

So much for the Ocean Chickens being undefeated this season...........................

Boohoo. Stop being a whiny c@nt! They played like shit and deserved to lose

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You being a dishonest Kunt is no surprise. When the rules are ignored so obviously it is no reward to call THAT a victory. But I'm sure in YOUR case stealing is the same as earning.

If you don't think the game should be played within the guidelines of the rules then you are nothing but a comon thief.

Call it whining if it makes your thin conscience feel better. I know the rules and they were clearly ignored this morning. It wasn't even close. It was blatent disregard of the rules. But then a dishonest clown like you will take a win any way you can.

I saw your "fair catch"....looks like his hands are down

Whine much? 3-3 and nobody is intimidated by the Hawks anymore

You mean no one on the Hawks team or even on the sidelines actually looked to see where the ball was kicked? WOW! I thought Pete was smarter than that. I mean, he was smart enough to get out of USC before the Bush scandal came down. I would have thought he was smart enough to look up when the ball was kicked....:biggrin:

University of Southern California athletics scandal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What was Pete Carroll s part in the USC scandal - Shutdown Corner - NFL Blog - Yahoo Sports

And Roger has looked the other way...

considering the source is wikipedia which has a long history of lying ,thats hardly convincing:lmao:.

thats like trusting Bill " I never had sex with this woman." Clinton to be truthful to you when you ask him a question.:lmao:

you just farted in here again antiquity^:9:

A skunk smells its own hole first 911. The only thing I smell here is some of your long boring post. And I don't need any stupid smilies to demonstrate.

"A skunk smells its own hole first"

That's just about the dumbest "country bumpkin saying" I've ever seen.

I can't imagine what hillbilly incestuous scenerio THAT little hayseed colloquialism sprung from....
ok facts are facts the seachicks are 3-3

as i said before on Huggys thread,i am now ready to eat my words on the seahawks going to the superbowl.that was all i ever guaranteed here on this thread.I never guaranteed undefeated.I just said PROBABLY.theres a major difference there.

I dont think anybody ever imaigined that their offense would get worse this season than from last year.

pretty much everybody out there all agreed they would be BETTER this year with the addition of percy harvin. I have lost faith in the seahawks after getting rid of harvin and no longer believe in their organization anymore.at least not this year.

the fact they got rid of him shows me they are desperate and in disarray.Harvin was not the problem.the offensive and defensive lines ARE the problem.they cant protect wilson and the defense cant mount a pass rush or put any pressure on the quarterback.

and that is because they fell into the same trap that every team always does when they win the superbowl.they got complacent in the offseason so they are not playing the way they are capable of playing.they showed how they are capable of playing when they want to in that opening game against the packers.ever since then though they have played with no heart and no desire.

I thought this team was different,that they would not get complacent in the off season.I was wrong obviously.

they may repeat someday but its obviously not in the cards for them this year.this year can be flushed down the drain.

thank god I have my Rams coming back to LA next year to have something to be excited about for next season.this is the first football season where I wanted it to end immediately so the announcement can be made come march 1st.I hate the long wait.:bang3:

Unlike the seahawks,i dont care if the rams go 0-16 every year,I will STILL have lots of fun enjoying watching them play because i have heard they are also bringing back their classic LA colors the coolest looking uniforms in the NFL bar none:dance: that they are leaving those god awful ugly looking rags in saint louis thank god.

unlike with the seahawks,i can enjoy watching THE RAMS every week because just looking at those classic LA colors that they wore monday night against the niners,makes it a fun time for me.:dance:

Lol

exactly.it was a DOUBLE whammy for me yesterday cause BOTH my chargers and the seahawks BOTH played like shit yesterday.

as usual,the hawks had no pass rush whatsoever on the quarterback so they deserved to lose.just like the past month,they played with no heart and no desire.they brought it on themselves.

they were stupid enough to fall for the fake punt and the officials sure as hell cant be blamed for the hawks poor play on special teams yesterday.they played like crap and they deserved to lose.plain and simple.

Lol

You being a dishonest Kunt is no surprise. When the rules are ignored so obviously it is no reward to call THAT a victory. But I'm sure in YOUR case stealing is the same as earning.

If you don't think the game should be played within the guidelines of the rules then you are nothing but a comon thief.

Call it whining if it makes your thin conscience feel better. I know the rules and they were clearly ignored this morning. It wasn't even close. It was blatent disregard of the rules. But then a dishonest clown like you will take a win any way you can.

Someone pinch Huggy and let him know this IS NOT a bad dream...............:smoke:.

Lol

Someone pinch Huggy and let him know this IS NOT a bad dream...............:smoke:.
yeah as much as I would like to believe that to be true,unlike Huggy I have come to grips with reality that they are done and have moved on.

Huggy is still in denial mode I see.which i can understand since the chargers are the team i have cheered on the past 20 years only becoming a hawks fan three years ago so where Huggy has bled Hawk blue since 76 so its much more difficult for him to come to grips with than myself.

the chargers losing to the kansas city clowns was far more depresssing for me than the seahawks losing to the rams.

it was obvious the seahawks loss was coming,the chargers loss I never saw coming.:bang3:

Lol

yeah as much as I would like to believe that to be true,unlike Huggy I have come to grips with reality that they are done and have moved on.

Huggy is still in denial mode I see.which i can understand since the chargers are the team i have cheered on the past 20 years only becoming a hawks fan three years ago so where Huggy has bled Hawk blue since 76 so its much more difficult for him to come to grips with than myself.

the chargers losing to the kansas city clowns was far more depresssing for me than the seahawks losing to the rams.

it was obvious the seahawks loss was coming,the chargers loss I never saw coming.:bang3:

KC coach Reid has a helluva record prepping a team after a bye week. I agree with you that Seattle is not the team they were last year and I don't see them as dangerous anymore...........more of a moderate threat.

Lol

KC coach Reid has a helluva record prepping a team after a bye week. I agree with you that Seattle is not the team they were last year and I don't see them as dangerous anymore...........more of a moderate threat.
yeah I saw that about Reid,i just thought this was the year for the chargers so it would not matter this time.But the chargers gave it to them so they didnt deserve it.

Huggy has talked about how the niners are not near as good a team this year or the past few years under Harbaugh which was obvious last night.Now he needs to come to grips that the hawks arent either.
The cards look to best the best of the three poised to win the division.

Lol

But didn't you love the way Carroll went flying up and down the sideline trying to get the refs on his side. He hasn't moved so fast since he ran away from the impending Bush disaster at USC.

I think Huggy was off by just one year last year when he said the Seahawks will go undefeated and win the superbowl and here are the reasons why I think they will go undefeated in the regular season and accomplish what the patriots were just one miracle catch away from accomplishing in their first superbowl against the Giants that year.

1.they have an excellent coach.Everybody wants to play for Pete Carrol because he makes even practices fun.Al Michaels talked about that on a monday night football game last year how he makes the practicies fun.If there are any other NFL coachs out there that make practices fun,I havent heard about them.

Thats why the players that play for him,they dont care about the money near as much as players on other teams do.they play the game for the love of the game not for the love of the money.the ones that are so much into the money thing leave for greener pastures.

this is what it said in USA TODAY about him-In seattle,the hammer rests with coach pete carrol,whose upbeat style belies the intensity and detail of the program he has built.He and general manager John Schneider evaluated and made changes,with a handful of key veterans departing,but the core is still the same.

they STILL have plenty of depth and are one of the youngest teams in the league if not THE youngest which just may be the case. Carrol and schneider are easily by leaps and bounds the best duo of Head coach/general manager in the NFL.

2.Russel Wilson as good as he was last year is only going to be better this year and thats scary for the rest of the league.

3.Their offense will actually be better this year.

at first I was skeptical on how they would survive with the loss of Golden tate but with Percy Harvin still there,he brings an added dimension to that offense as we saw in the superbowl.If he stays healthy,they are going to be a major force to be reckoned with.

Oh and their offensive line is far better this year than last year as well.Remember the packers have one of the best defenses of all their opponents out there,for sure in the top three if not the best of the ones out there in the league.yet in the second half against that team,the packers were scratching their heads trying to figure out how to stop them.

their running game has greatly improved this year since they got rid of reject Giamonti or whatever that tackles name was and have Justin Britt in his place now who does not play like a rookie at all.

He looks like he has been in the leauge for YEARS!!!! carpenter and the other guard they had last year,have really improved their game in blocking in the running game this year.

Oh and remember their best lineman Russel Okung and Max Unger are not even 100% yet and they played lights out football against the packers last night.They are rusty because they played sparingly in the pre season games. Just think how tough for opponents they will be when they are at full strength!!!! yikes.!!!!!!

4.as hard as it is to believe,you look at their schedule and its actually easier this year than last year believe it ot not.Im really surprised that Green Bay had to come here and play them and denver has to as well.their schedule would have been much more difficult having those game so the road for them.

the two teams in the NFC that gave them problems last year the 49ers and the cardinals? they are worse this year than last year with key losses on defense.the fact the pitifil cowboys only lost to them by a touchdown against the niners and the cardinals barely escaped victory over my creampuff chargers at home no less speaks volumns how bad they are this year.lol.

5.Last but not least.They have cut down on penaltys drastically from a year ago last year to this year.

I said many times last year as did others that if they didnt commit so many penaltys in all their games all the time leading the league,they would go undefeated.

well THIS year,they have done just that,they were always in double digit penaltys last year most the time where in their preseason games they werent committing more than five.were under five in each one of them.for just preseason,that was phenemenal.and it carried over into their opener against the packers committing only four.

in the game against the packers when one of their secondary players committed the most costly one,a pass interfernce penalty that led to a touchdown and gave green bay a 7-3 lead,the seahawks answered back driving the length of the field for the go ahead score with their touchdown.Last year they would not have done that this early in the season.

Carrol obviously worked long and hard with them in the off season stressing them to play penalty free.

as long as the refs arent hometown refs like they were in their first loss of the season last year on the road to the colts where the refs ruled a touchdown a safetly that even colt fans said was a safety,if they get lucky bounces which is what it depends on all the time-the dolphins were just lucky in a couple gamews their season when they accomplished the feat having the other team in a couple games fumble the ball deep in their territory when the dolphins were down by a touchdown and harvin stays healthy,forget it,they go undefeated AND win the superbowl.if they go undefeated in the regular season,its game over,the AFC is too weak for them.
After this long explanation to why the Seahawks will go undefeated, I just have to say, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why would I want to be a Jets fan? The East coast is populated by pompus assholes. I have no use for anything on the East coast of the U S.
Last season that's all you could do was talk about Harvin. It was "Percy this" and "Percy that" and "just you wait until Percy Harvin comes back" and "Percy's almost ready!" You talked so much about Percy Harvin, one would think you wanted to have his baby.

Why would I want to be a Jets fan? The East coast is populated by pompus assholes. I have no use for anything on the East coast of the U S.
Last season that's all you could do was talk about Harvin. It was "Percy this" and "Percy that" and "just you wait until Percy Harvin comes back" and "Percy's almost ready!" You talked so much about Percy Harvin, one would think you wanted to have his baby.

I was wrong about Harvin.

Forum List

Back