Seahawks will repeat AND probably go undefeated.this is why.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I think Huggy was off by just one year last year when he said the Seahawks will go undefeated and win the superbowl and here are the reasons why I think they will go undefeated in the regular season and accomplish what the patriots were just one miracle catch away from accomplishing in their first superbowl against the Giants that year.

1.they have an excellent coach.Everybody wants to play for Pete Carrol because he makes even practices fun.Al Michaels talked about that on a monday night football game last year how he makes the practicies fun.If there are any other NFL coachs out there that make practices fun,I havent heard about them.

Thats why the players that play for him,they dont care about the money near as much as players on other teams do.they play the game for the love of the game not for the love of the money.the ones that are so much into the money thing leave for greener pastures.

this is what it said in USA TODAY about him-In seattle,the hammer rests with coach pete carrol,whose upbeat style belies the intensity and detail of the program he has built.He and general manager John Schneider evaluated and made changes,with a handful of key veterans departing,but the core is still the same.

they STILL have plenty of depth and are one of the youngest teams in the league if not THE youngest which just may be the case. Carrol and schneider are easily by leaps and bounds the best duo of Head coach/general manager in the NFL.

2.Russel Wilson as good as he was last year is only going to be better this year and thats scary for the rest of the league.

3.Their offense will actually be better this year.

at first I was skeptical on how they would survive with the loss of Golden tate but with Percy Harvin still there,he brings an added dimension to that offense as we saw in the superbowl.If he stays healthy,they are going to be a major force to be reckoned with.

Oh and their offensive line is far better this year than last year as well.Remember the packers have one of the best defenses of all their opponents out there,for sure in the top three if not the best of the ones out there in the league.yet in the second half against that team,the packers were scratching their heads trying to figure out how to stop them.

their running game has greatly improved this year since they got rid of reject Giamonti or whatever that tackles name was and have Justin Britt in his place now who does not play like a rookie at all.

He looks like he has been in the leauge for YEARS!!!! carpenter and the other guard they had last year,have really improved their game in blocking in the running game this year.

Oh and remember their best lineman Russel Okung and Max Unger are not even 100% yet and they played lights out football against the packers last night.They are rusty because they played sparingly in the pre season games. Just think how tough for opponents they will be when they are at full strength!!!! yikes.!!!!!!

4.as hard as it is to believe,you look at their schedule and its actually easier this year than last year believe it ot not.Im really surprised that Green Bay had to come here and play them and denver has to as well.their schedule would have been much more difficult having those game so the road for them.

the two teams in the NFC that gave them problems last year the 49ers and the cardinals? they are worse this year than last year with key losses on defense.the fact the pitifil cowboys only lost to them by a touchdown against the niners and the cardinals barely escaped victory over my creampuff chargers at home no less speaks volumns how bad they are this year.lol.

5.Last but not least.They have cut down on penaltys drastically from a year ago last year to this year.

I said many times last year as did others that if they didnt commit so many penaltys in all their games all the time leading the league,they would go undefeated.

well THIS year,they have done just that,they were always in double digit penaltys last year most the time where in their preseason games they werent committing more than five.were under five in each one of them.for just preseason,that was phenemenal.and it carried over into their opener against the packers committing only four.

in the game against the packers when one of their secondary players committed the most costly one,a pass interfernce penalty that led to a touchdown and gave green bay a 7-3 lead,the seahawks answered back driving the length of the field for the go ahead score with their touchdown.Last year they would not have done that this early in the season.

Carrol obviously worked long and hard with them in the off season stressing them to play penalty free.

as long as the refs arent hometown refs like they were in their first loss of the season last year on the road to the colts where the refs ruled a touchdown a safetly that even colt fans said was a safety,if they get lucky bounces which is what it depends on all the time-the dolphins were just lucky in a couple gamews their season when they accomplished the feat having the other team in a couple games fumble the ball deep in their territory when the dolphins were down by a touchdown and harvin stays healthy,forget it,they go undefeated AND win the superbowl.if they go undefeated in the regular season,its game over,the AFC is too weak for them.

The Hawks need to do something really unique this season to prove how good they are.

They need to intimidate a team so thoroughly that an opponent concedes a loss and admits there is no reason to play a game.

That's right... a forfeit.

Makes total sense. That way like the Packers they will not sustain 4-5 serious injuries with key players. The team and fans won't have to endure a week of unneccesary depression.

If the wives and girlfriends just go on the talk shows like Ray Rices's bitch and just say it was all their fault anyway and just mine yo all's damn bidness that should smooth over the whole thing.

Last edited:
I would love to see the Seahawks go undefeated but I doubt it will happen. Seattle has a target on their backs and teams will prepare weeks ahead, maybe not on the practice field but differently by the coaches in private.

I would love to see the Seahawks go undefeated but I doubt it will happen. Seattle has a target on their backs and teams will prepare weeks ahead, maybe not on the practice field but differently by the coaches in private.

Ya I know... but a dreamer's gotta dream. And since I'm dreamin... why not dream big ????

Pete Carrol coaches Seattle?

Why was he run out of USC?

What he did at USC could NEVER happen to Seattle right?

Let's see. Pete Carrol at USC:
Won a title game.
Lost a title game.
Resigned.

So going just by his history the Seattle NFL franchise should lose the Superbowl Entertainment Show this season.

except that was no different than the case for them last year in the second half of the season and in the playoffs.the second half of the season when their defense was dominatiing everyone,teams started throwing the kitchen sink at them then and in the playoffs so they have been through all that before.

plus as i said,they got rid of reject Giamonti who was always commiting penaltys in thr worst possible time sin critical moments in upgraded big time with Britt as his replace,ment not to mention carpenter and sweeney have drastically improved their run blocking in the off season from last year so their running game will be much more effective than last year.

Look what they did against the packers? this is one of the top 3 best run defenses in the league they will face this year.

I think Huggy was off by just one year last year when he said the Seahawks will go undefeated and win the superbowl and here are the reasons why I think they will go undefeated in the regular season and accomplish what the patriots were just one miracle catch away from accomplishing in their first superbowl against the Giants that year.

1.they have an excellent coach.Everybody wants to play for Pete Carrol because he makes even practices fun.Al Michaels talked about that on a monday night football game last year how he makes the practicies fun.If there are any other NFL coachs out there that make practices fun,I havent heard about them.

Thats why the players that play for him,they dont care about the money near as much as players on other teams do.they play the game for the love of the game not for the love of the money.the ones that are so much into the money thing leave for greener pastures.

this is what it said in USA TODAY about him-In seattle,the hammer rests with coach pete carrol,whose upbeat style belies the intensity and detail of the program he has built.He and general manager John Schneider evaluated and made changes,with a handful of key veterans departing,but the core is still the same.

they STILL have plenty of depth and are one of the youngest teams in the league if not THE youngest which just may be the case. Carrol and schneider are easily by leaps and bounds the best duo of Head coach/general manager in the NFL.

2.Russel Wilson as good as he was last year is only going to be better this year and thats scary for the rest of the league.

at first I was skeptical on how they would survive with the loss of Golden tate but with Percy Harvin still there,he brings an added dimension to that offense as we saw in the superbowl.If he stays healthy,they are going to be a major force to be reckoned with.

Oh and their offensive line is far better this year than last year as well.Remember the packers have one of the best defenses of all their opponents out there,for sure in the top three if not the best of the ones out there in the league.yet in the second half against that team,the packers were scratching their heads trying to figure out how to stop them.

their running game has greatly improved this year since they got rid of reject Giamonti or whatever that tackles name was and have Justin Britt in his place now who does not play like a rookie at all.

He looks like he has been in the leauge for YEARS!!!! carpenter and the other guard they had last year,have really improved their game in blocking in the running game this year.

Oh and remember their best lineman Russel Okung and Max Unger are not even 100% yet and they played lights out football against the packers last night.They are rusty because they played sparingly in the pre season games. Just think how tough for opponents they will be when they are at full strength!!!! yikes.!!!!!!

4.as hard as it is to believe,you look at their schedule and its actually easier this year than last year believe it ot not.Im really surprised that Green Bay had to come here and play them and denver has to as well.their schedule would have been much more difficult having those game so the road for them.

the two teams in the NFC that gave them problems last year the 49ers and the cardinals? they are worse this year than last year with key losses on defense.the fact the pitifil cowboys only lost to them by a touchdown against the niners and the cardinals barely escaped victory over my creampuff chargers at home no less speaks volumns how bad they are this year.lol.

5.Last but not least.They have cut down on penaltys drastically from a year ago last year to this year.

I said many times last year as did others that if they didnt commit so many penaltys in all their games all the time leading the league,they would go undefeated.

well THIS year,they have done just that,they were always in double digit penaltys last year most the time where in their preseason games they werent committing more than five.were under five in each one of them.for just preseason,that was phenemenal.and it carried over into their opener against the packers committing only four.

in the game against the packers when one of their secondary players committed the most costly one,a pass interfernce penalty that led to a touchdown and gave green bay a 7-3 lead,the seahawks answered back driving the length of the field for the go ahead score with their touchdown.Last year they would not have done that this early in the season.

Carrol obviously worked long and hard with them in the off season stressing them to play penalty free.

as long as the refs arent hometown refs like they were in their first loss of the season last year on the road to the colts where the refs ruled a touchdown a safetly that even colt fans said was a safety,if they get lucky bounces which is what it depends on all the time-the dolphins were just lucky in a couple gamews their season when they accomplished the feat having the other team in a couple games fumble the ball deep in their territory when the dolphins were down by a touchdown and harvin stays healthy,forget it,they go undefeated AND win the superbowl.if they go undefeated in the regular season,its game over,the AFC is too weak for them.

IF the hawks continue to hold on defense, they will not win every game. We saw an increase in defensive holding calls this week, and in the preseason - all of which were related to NFL teams complaints - a result of Pete Carrol teaching his 'D' to hold.

[QUOTE="Wry Catcher, post: 9779035, member: 20297
IF the hawks continue to hold on defense, they will not win every game. We saw an increase in defensive holding calls this week, and in the preseason - all of which were related to NFL teams complaints - a result of Pete Carrol teaching his 'D' to hold.[/QUOTE]

The Hawks had 4 penalties against the packers ...one holding against Bobby Wagner linebacker for impeding the GB receiver on a 42 yard pass play that was overthrown by Rodgers. The Packers got the ball on the 7 yard line and scored 7 of their 16 points. If Wagner had turned his head and made a play for the ball there would have been no foul.

I think we will continue to count on Pete Carroll to teach the rules and his team to play by them.

Thanks for your ignorant and biased input.

IF the hawks continue to hold on defense, they will not win every game. We saw an increase in defensive holding calls this week, and in the preseason - all of which were related to NFL teams complaints - a result of Pete Carrol teaching his 'D' to hold.

The Hawks had 4 penalties against the packers ...one holding against Bobby Wagner linebacker for impeding the GB receiver on a 42 yard pass play that was overthrown by Rodgers. The Packers got the ball on the 7 yard line and scored 7 of their 16 points. If Wagner had turned his head and made a play for the ball there would have been no foul.

I think we will continue to count on Pete Carroll to teach the rules and his team to play by them.

Thanks for your ignorant and biased input.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. Time will tell if my comment was ignorant, In fact I'm not biased against Seattle or their coach, I call 'em as I see 'em, holding and illegal contact is their game. Don't be myopic and see no evil - the strategy worked last year, you got a trophy. Will it work again? I think not.

You're welcome. Time will tell if my comment was ignorant, In fact I'm not biased against Seattle or their coach, I call 'em as I see 'em, holding and illegal contact is their game. Don't be myopic and see no evil - the strategy worked last year, you got a trophy. Will it work again? I think not.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you could post a sample of a better taught team that only recieved 4 penalties or fewer last week. That might help support your contention that Seattle is prone to not play within the rules compared to any other team in the NFL.

dude as usual you talk without having any knowledge whatsoever on what the seahawks are doing this year.:cuckoo: you obviously have not watched a single seahawks preseason game this year or the opener against the packers.did you already forget the part in there where i mentioned they only had FOUR penaltys in the game?:uhoh3:

only one of them was a huge penalty,the one in the beginning on wagner that set up the packers first touchdown..ONE bad mistake by them.gee its the end of the world for the seahawks going undefeated now.:lmao:

Obviously you have not watched a seahawks game this year and are just going by what they did LAST year.:rolleyes-41: please pay attention in class..:rolleyes-41:

Pete Carrol coaches Seattle?

Why was he run out of USC?

What he did at USC could NEVER happen to Seattle right?

Let's see. Pete Carrol at USC:
Won a title game.
Lost a title game.
Resigned.

So going just by his history the Seattle NFL franchise should lose the Superbowl Entertainment Show this season.

why was he run out of USC? because of a false rumor with no evidence that reggie bush started mad lunatic.:cuckoo:

No it cant happen in seattle because the NFL has to have cold hard facts about an unproven rumor started before firing someone. is this all you have to do here in the sports section on all my threads is troll? change the subject all the time about the actual topic instead of talking about facts and the actual topic?:cuckoo:

You been hanging around with rightwinger way too long.

this reminds me of the way you used to troll in the conspiracy section constantly all the time when i first came here.

You're welcome. Time will tell if my comment was ignorant, In fact I'm not biased against Seattle or their coach, I call 'em as I see 'em, holding and illegal contact is their game. Don't be myopic and see no evil - the strategy worked last year, you got a trophy. Will it work again? I think not.

Perhaps you could post a sample of a better taught team that only recieved 4 penalties or fewer last week. That might help support your contention that Seattle is prone to not play within the rules compared to any other team in the NFL.[/QUOTE]

His posts contradict himself that he is not biased against seattle and its coach.Instead of going by what they are doing right now in the present,he is judging them from what they did in the past LAST year.:cuckoo:

Seattle wins a home game and a few Sports Zombies already have them penciled in as the StooperBowl Champeens!

Seattle won a home game right? Aren't teams SUPPOSED to win home games? Was Seattle the only team to win their home game?
Looking at the box score it seems Green Gay was AHEAD at one point! And you think they gonna' be undefeated eh?

Ok.

Obviously this fool didn't watch the game. Tell ya what Sparky...Go over to a Packers message board and cruise through THEIR comments on the game. It might educate you on what really happened.

What's interesting about this thread 9/11, isn't the NFL or the SeaHags or how many stoopid TV shows they can "win". No.

The interesting thing is that while you believe that 9/11 was a "staged event" it seems that you couldn't possibly think that an NFL gamed could be a "staged event".

What's more is that while you make fun of people who watch TV and believe "fake" stories about 9/11, it would NEVER occur to you that a story about ANY NFL team moving to L.A. could be fake as well do ya'?

"Naw, that sh*t's all true! A talking head at ESPN said it!"

Yeah, "false rumors that later get proven untrue" always gets the Coach fired. Dimwit.

By the way, according to NFL.com, the CheeseDicks we're ahead after 1 quarter.

And of course I didn't watch the game! Why the f*ck do I need to watch? There's only gonna' be 4 possible outcomes:
One team will score more points.
Game will end in Tie.
Game called due to Weather.
End of the World.

The NFL, as an Entertainment TV show, only becomes interesting the last month of the season when teams that everyone predicted wouldn't make a playoff run make a playoff run and a few teams expected to make the playoffs get eliminated.

And then of course, Coach firings!

Don't get me wrong, the NFL can be interesting as a TV show but not as a Sport.

So far so good. :thup:

only 18 more wins to go undefeated.....................

can you seahawks haters EVER get past your hate for them to read the OP that lists facts why they have an excellent chance of achieiveing what the pats came a whisker hair from achieving instead of never reading past the thread title?:cuckoo:

What's interesting about this thread 9/11, isn't the NFL or the SeaHags or how many stoopid TV shows they can "win". No.

The interesting thing is that while you believe that 9/11 was a "staged event" it seems that you couldn't possibly think that an NFL gamed could be a "staged event".

What's more is that while you make fun of people who watch TV and believe "fake" stories about 9/11, it would NEVER occur to you that a story about ANY NFL team moving to L.A. could be fake as well do ya'?

"Naw, that sh*t's all true! A talking head at ESPN said it!"
as i have said a million times,i have looked at both sides of the coin on that issue unlike you saint louis apologists.:cuckoo: only an IDIOT NFL owner would keep his team in a city were the actual attendance at the game is 30,000 and being so embarrased about it has to have an agreement with the league to avoid embarrassment of that truth that they inflate the numbers for him saying it was around 55,000,a trend i have noticed about their home games the last couple years when anybody who watches those home games can see the obvious that the ACTUAL attendance at the games is around 30,000.:biggrin: every ram fan was saying the same thing mondy i was thinking when watching the game that the upper deck was sealed off.

everybody that bothered watching that game saw for themselves the entire upper deck was entirle empty cause of how bad the fan support there is.:lmao: that was never the case in LA.sorry you cant lie to me on that and say they werent packed,I got too many LA RAM home games on tape that prove you are cluless on that.:lmao:

matter of fact,they were always in the top 5 in league attendance the whole time they were there except the last couple seasonsn when the bitch dismantled the team getting rid of star players eric dickerson,jack youngblood and others to get fans fed up with the organization to justify the move.

But in your own DRUGGED UP MIND,you actually think stan is going to keep suffering that humilation and keep that team in saint louis with the worst fan support in the country constantly sealing off the upper deck cause that city does not care about its football team,never did,with this year i guarantee will be dead last ahead of jacksonville this year in attendance.the only team that had a worse attendance then them last year.He is going to do THAT instead of taking them back to LA where they will be welcomed,a place where they were always in the top five in league attendance other than the last two years whrn the bitch purposely gutted the team.:lmao: as always mad lunatic,better get off that crack you been smoking.:lmao:

i guess you actually believe in your lunatic ramblings,that the superbowl game with the pats and giants,that the defensive linemen of the giants purposely did not tackle eli manning to let him escape their grasp and throw that pass his giants reciever made a miracle catch of,that was ALL planned by all of them for the giants to ruin their undefeated season and have that giants receiver make that miracle catch on 4th and 10 that they somehow knew he would make.all part of a plan they devised to fool everyone into thinking the pats would go undefeated till the last couple minutes of the game with a miracle catth they all KNEW he would make? sure mad sure.:cuckoo::lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back