Seahawks will repeat AND probably go undefeated.this is why.

Weather conditions are a poor excuse for some sloppy play by the Seahawks defense...both teams were playing in the same weather and it didn't seem to hinder either Seattle or SD offense.

Logic and common sense dont ever seem to register with antiquity and many others here.lol.

How did you get that out of using weather conditions are a poor excuse?....Seattle was out smarted and outplayed by San Diego and weather didn't have any thing to do with it.

Weather conditions are a poor excuse for some sloppy play by the Seahawks defense...both teams were playing in the same weather and it didn't seem to hinder either Seattle or SD offense.

town and snny
Logic and common sense dont ever seem to register with antiquity and many others here.lol.

How did you get that out of using weather conditions are a poor excuse?....Seattle was out smarted and outplayed by San Diego and weather didn't have any thing to do with it.

I think you need to try a little experiment.

The next time it is hot, above 90, in your town go out and do something that raises your heart rate like raking the lawn vigorously dressed in pure white reflective clothing..no shorts..that would be cheating..wear long pants.

THEN go in and change to an all black outfit and do the same work.

You will immediately understand why the Chargers have a serious advantage playing at home when it is hot.

town and snny

The next time it is hot, above 90, in your town go out and do something that raises your heart rate like raking the lawn vigorously dressed in pure white reflective clothing..no shorts..that would be cheating..wear long pants.

You will immediately understand why the Chargers have a serious advantage playing at home when it is hot.

you're wasting your breath.logic and common sense NEVER registers with him.

town and snny

PS..It isn't like anybody is saying the Chargers didn't play well and have an excellent game plan.. But your contention that the sun acted equally on both teams is stupid.

town and snny

PS..It isn't like anybody is saying the Chargers didn't play well and have an excellent game plan.. But your contention that the sun acted equally on both teams is stupid.
:clap::clap::clap::thup:

What a straight up pussy!

Rave on you cum guzzlin fraud.

This will be your only chance in a long time to rub in a Seahawk loss. The last bastion of a poor sport is pick on a team when they have an unfortunate loss.

I'm already over it. You apparently aren't done gloating yet. Have at it. I'm all about the Broncos now.

Obviously you aren't over it, otherwise you wouldn't still be posting about it. Besides, isn't this a Seahawk thread, aren't we all supposed to stay on topic?

You ARE most certainly an idiot. This is CLEARLY a Seahawk thread.

Get your head out of your ass and try reading the title before saying such stupidity.

Boy he sure is.the thing is he makes reasonable posts once in while like his predictions on this weeks past games for example but then he goes and makes some asinine comment like this one.:rolleyes-41:

Huggy is a cry baby, he likes to dish it out but can't take it.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I'll have slice of that 14-2.

Log it...take it to the bank.

Split with the Niners and Cards
Lose to Philly on the road in Dec
One other road loss

11-5 if they are lucky

Wrong. Sweep Santa Clara and Cards. Philly?...Weeiiillly?

Nope - a - dope.

Don't let this Charger game thing - a - muh - jiggy go to your head.

Strictly an anomoly. A 115 degree splash in the face wake up call. How refreshing... :lol:

But you can't lead a fool to water ... No Worries.

You will figure it out after the Hawks reel off half a dozen wins in a row now.

I've made MY peace with what happened yesterday. It won't happen again..at least not for the same reasons.

One other road loss

11-5 if they are lucky

Nope - a - dope.

Strictly an anomoly. A 115 degree splash in the face wake up call. How refreshing... :lol:

I've made MY peace with what happened yesterday. It won't happen again..at least not for the same reasons.
Poor hawks can't win on the road

Ready for your excuses ?

Refs
Cold
Hot

One other road loss

11-5 if they are lucky

Nope - a - dope.

thats REALLY funny he is living in a fantasy land thinking they will actually lose once to the niners and to philly as well.:lmao:guess he thinks the niners are as good this year as last year.:lmao:

So are the SNJF's (seahawk nutjob fans) predicting a 14-2 season now? is that the "official" story?

That does buy you at least 2 weeks.....Good luck with the Broncos!

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1410837110.635699.jpg

segavu7y.jpg

You Sea Pigeon fans really are "cuckoo bananas.".....they will lose again, brace for impact. Teams rarely repeat. Especially in the NFL....adjust expectations accordingly.......:thup:

Nobody here is saying they WONT lose again.I never even said in my OP that they WOULD go undefeated..I used the word PROBABLY.I only said they would repeat.I never said for sure that they would go undefeated though

matter of fact after this loss i changed my prediction in an earlier post of mine saying i think 14-2 is what they will finish at.:rolleyes-41:

14-2, with NO 'probablys'..........got it!

Okay so there are no-you said so and so's or whatever,lets put it on record I'm GUESSING about 14-2.:biggrin:time will tell how accurate my guess is.lol

That's quite a backpedal there bub....

6vApA.gif

.....very entertaining!

So are the SNJF's (seahawk nutjob fans) predicting a 14-2 season now? is that the "official" story?

That does buy you at least 2 weeks.....Good luck with the Broncos!
around 14-2,hard to imagine worse than 13-3. you really do have a hatred towards the hawks obviously.

funny you call them nutjobs when we went against popular wacked beliefs of nutcases thinking the donkeys would win the superbowl.a team with a QB who ALWAYS chokes in big games.:biggrin::lmao:

:crybaby::cuckoo:
You Sea Pigeon fans really are "cuckoo bananas.".....they will lose again, brace for impact. Teams rarely repeat. Especially in the NFL....adjust expectations accordingly.......:thup:

Nobody here is saying they WONT lose again.I never even said in my OP that they WOULD go undefeated..I used the word PROBABLY.I only said they would repeat.I never said for sure that they would go undefeated though

matter of fact after this loss i changed my prediction in an earlier post of mine saying i think 14-2 is what they will finish at.:rolleyes-41:

Okay so there are no-you said so and so's or whatever,lets put it on record I'm GUESSING about 14-2.:biggrin:time will tell how accurate my guess is.lol

6vApA.gif

.....very entertaining!
no backpeddling at all,not my fault you cant comprehend the word PROBABLY doesnt mean a guarantee like WILL:cuckoo:.
whats entertaining is the lack of knowledge many football fans here display picking the donkeys to win the superbowl even though it was a quarterback who has always choked in big games against top notch competetion. :cuckoo::rofl:

whats entertaining is watching people like you who were afraid to come back to this thread of mine to eat crow after i spelled it out for you all here why the donkeys did not have a chance to win the superbowl.:biggrin:

amazing how people picking the broncos to win forget these facts US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

6vApA.gif

.....very entertaining!
no backpeddling at all,not my fault you cant comprehend the word PROBABLY doesnt mean a guarantee like WILL:cuckoo:.
whats entertaining is the lack of knowledge many football fans here display picking the donkeys to win the superbowl even though it was a quarterback who has always choked in big games against top notch competetion. :cuckoo::rofl:

whats entertaining is watching people like you who were afraid to come back to this thread of mine to eat crow after i spelled it out for you all here why the donkeys did not have a chance to win the superbowl.:biggrin:

amazing how people picking the broncos to win forget these facts US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Call me a "nutjob" !!!!!! I don't care. I actually did have high hopes for an undefeated season.

It is now Tuesday and not a single suicide attributed to the loss on Sunday. How boring ! It would have made an interesting story line.. :lol:

Apparently the talk was just that all talk. Ya would think there would have been at least a couple of teensy weensie self inflicted deaths after all the bragging on how good the Hawks would be this year.

It all just goes to show that the Muslims are better fans of Allah than Seattleites are fans of their precious football team.

True believers.. ???? PFFFTTT !!!

One other road loss

11-5 if they are lucky

Nope - a - dope.

The Niners will hopefully have both Aldon Smith and NaVarro Bowman back for at least one of the games with Seattle, if not both. I'm not sure how long other injured players are expected to be out, but those two are huge for the D. Having them playing will give the Niners a much better chance of winning at least one of the Seattle games.

Arizona beat the same San Diego team that beat Seattle. They also won with Drew Stanton playing QB this week and are currently on top of the NFC West. Don't sleep on the Cards.

One other road loss

11-5 if they are lucky

Nope - a - dope.

The Niners will hopefully have both Aldon Smith and NaVarro Bowman back for at least one of the games with Seattle, if not both. I'm not sure how long other injured players are expected to be out, but those two are huge for the D. Having them playing will give the Niners a much better chance of winning at least one of the Seattle games.

Arizona beat the same San Diego team that beat Seattle. They also won with Drew Stanton playing QB this week and are currently on top of the NFC West. Don't sleep on the Cards.

Hard to figure the 9ers. They played like crap early last season also. Seattle isn't quite as deep as last year...not a huge drop off...but the rotations we depended on last season aren't as simple. It showed Sunday in the SD heat.

Apparently the "home " field of the "big girl britches" wasn't an advantage for Kaepernick and co. Not exactly how THEY had it penciled in I'm sure.

I/we don't have much to go on yet with Santa Clara. One thing fo sho is that they had better step it up or the path to glory for them in 2014 will be a lot harder than even THEY had imagined.

6vApA.gif

.....very entertaining!

Call me a "nutjob" !!!!!! I don't care. I actually did have high hopes for an undefeated season.

It is now Tuesday and not a single suicide attributed to the loss on Sunday. How boring ! It would have made an interesting story line.. :lol:

Apparently the talk was just that all talk. Ya would think there would have been at least a couple of teensy weensie self inflicted deaths after all the bragging on how good the Hawks would be this year.

It all just goes to show that the Muslims are better fans of Allah than Seattleites are fans of their precious football team.

True believers.. ???? PFFFTTT !!!
Yeah I did as well.as i said before,the chargers look to be a better team this year than last year and mike mccoy looks to be a much better coach than I gave him credit for.If they still had norv turner out there,they would for sure have laid an egg.the team totally lost confidance in him.It seems to be renewed now though with mccoy.

Forum List

Back