Seahawks will repeat AND probably go undefeated.this is why.

Payback for what exactly?

You are without a doubt a full blown idiot.
Last seasons' Monday night football game you should of lost. You had this coming.

"Oh, oh, I'm catching the football! Oh no, he's catching the football!"

That was classic! Made your team look pretty stupid.

I think Huggy was off by just one year last year when he said the Seahawks will go undefeated and win the superbowl and here are the reasons why I think they will go undefeated in the regular season and accomplish what the patriots were just one miracle catch away from accomplishing in their first superbowl against the Giants that year.

1.they have an excellent coach.Everybody wants to play for Pete Carrol because he makes even practices fun.Al Michaels talked about that on a monday night football game last year how he makes the practicies fun.If there are any other NFL coachs out there that make practices fun,I havent heard about them.

Thats why the players that play for him,they dont care about the money near as much as players on other teams do.they play the game for the love of the game not for the love of the money.the ones that are so much into the money thing leave for greener pastures.

this is what it said in USA TODAY about him-In seattle,the hammer rests with coach pete carrol,whose upbeat style belies the intensity and detail of the program he has built.He and general manager John Schneider evaluated and made changes,with a handful of key veterans departing,but the core is still the same.

they STILL have plenty of depth and are one of the youngest teams in the league if not THE youngest which just may be the case. Carrol and schneider are easily by leaps and bounds the best duo of Head coach/general manager in the NFL.

2.Russel Wilson as good as he was last year is only going to be better this year and thats scary for the rest of the league.

3.Their offense will actually be better this year.

at first I was skeptical on how they would survive with the loss of Golden tate but with Percy Harvin still there,he brings an added dimension to that offense as we saw in the superbowl.If he stays healthy,they are going to be a major force to be reckoned with.

Oh and their offensive line is far better this year than last year as well.Remember the packers have one of the best defenses of all their opponents out there,for sure in the top three if not the best of the ones out there in the league.yet in the second half against that team,the packers were scratching their heads trying to figure out how to stop them.

their running game has greatly improved this year since they got rid of reject Giamonti or whatever that tackles name was and have Justin Britt in his place now who does not play like a rookie at all.

He looks like he has been in the leauge for YEARS!!!! carpenter and the other guard they had last year,have really improved their game in blocking in the running game this year.

Oh and remember their best lineman Russel Okung and Max Unger are not even 100% yet and they played lights out football against the packers last night.They are rusty because they played sparingly in the pre season games. Just think how tough for opponents they will be when they are at full strength!!!! yikes.!!!!!!

4.as hard as it is to believe,you look at their schedule and its actually easier this year than last year believe it ot not.Im really surprised that Green Bay had to come here and play them and denver has to as well.their schedule would have been much more difficult having those game so the road for them.

the two teams in the NFC that gave them problems last year the 49ers and the cardinals? they are worse this year than last year with key losses on defense.the fact the pitifil cowboys only lost to them by a touchdown against the niners and the cardinals barely escaped victory over my creampuff chargers at home no less speaks volumns how bad they are this year.lol.

5.Last but not least.They have cut down on penaltys drastically from a year ago last year to this year.

I said many times last year as did others that if they didnt commit so many penaltys in all their games all the time leading the league,they would go undefeated.

well THIS year,they have done just that,they were always in double digit penaltys last year most the time where in their preseason games they werent committing more than five.were under five in each one of them.for just preseason,that was phenemenal.and it carried over into their opener against the packers committing only four.

in the game against the packers when one of their secondary players committed the most costly one,a pass interfernce penalty that led to a touchdown and gave green bay a 7-3 lead,the seahawks answered back driving the length of the field for the go ahead score with their touchdown.Last year they would not have done that this early in the season.

Carrol obviously worked long and hard with them in the off season stressing them to play penalty free.

as long as the refs arent hometown refs like they were in their first loss of the season last year on the road to the colts where the refs ruled a touchdown a safetly that even colt fans said was a safety,if they get lucky bounces which is what it depends on all the time-the dolphins were just lucky in a couple gamews their season when they accomplished the feat having the other team in a couple games fumble the ball deep in their territory when the dolphins were down by a touchdown and harvin stays healthy,forget it,they go undefeated AND win the superbowl.if they go undefeated in the regular season,its game over,the AFC is too weak for them.
After this long explanation to why the Seahawks will go undefeated, I just have to say, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

a common denominater in you hawk haters is you all obviously have reading comprehension problems in the fact you dont understand what the word PROBABLY means.

who could have figured harvin would turn out ot be a cancer and the seahawk players would get complacent and play with no desire or passion?

the media never bothered to tell anybody till recently harvin had been a cancer for the team dating back to last year getting in fights with all his players.

while posting all those multiple smileys, you should laugh at yourself how you dont know what the word PROBABLY means.:lmao:

Last edited:
I was wrong about Harvin.
Not too many people admit they were wrong on an internet message board. The ones who do, have my respect.

one of the rare momemts huggy has EVER admitted he was wrong.Im impressed.:biggrin: especially since like you said,people on the net seldom can ever admit that.this is a rare moment for Huggy as well.lol.

the sad thing is is that had the hawks brought back tate and got rid of harvin last year after all the fights he got into with his teammates,and had the seahawks not got complacent and played with the same kind of heart,passion and desire they had last year,i dont think people like skip bayless would have been far off at all saying before the year began they would go 15-1

who could have figured those two things would ever happen? i never imagined they would or that the media was covering up harvins behaviour for a whole year.

Last edited:
Why would I want to be a Jets fan? The East coast is populated by pompus assholes. I have no use for anything on the East coast of the U S.
Last season that's all you could do was talk about Harvin. It was "Percy this" and "Percy that" and "just you wait until Percy Harvin comes back" and "Percy's almost ready!" You talked so much about Percy Harvin, one would think you wanted to have his baby.
thats huggy for you.:bsflag:

just watch when the middle of february comes,he'll deny he ever said the rams wont be coming back to LA next year just like mad scientist already has denied he ever said that now that the media is no longer trying to keep a lid on it anymore

.problem for people like huggy and mad,is the computer saves you words you post and people can copy and paste it.:biggrin:

Not having Harvin will hurt the Seahawks

He is a special teams threat and someone the defense has to isolate and defend against. Can Wilson and Lynch carry the team by themselves?

Not having Harvin will hurt the Seahawks

He is a special teams threat and someone the defense has to isolate and defend against. Can Wilson and Lynch carry the team by themselves?
Indeed getting rid of harvin at this point was just plain dumb.no better way to advertise it to everybody in the NFL that your team is in dissarry by getting rid of a player you traded three draft picks for.:cuckoo: that is an act of desperation.should have at LEAST waited till after the season was over instead of advertising to everybody your team is having problems.

as i said on another thread,getting rid of harvin is hardly the answer to their problems.they have far more concerns than harvin.harvin cant be blamed for the lack of pressure by the defensive line not getting to their quarterback or the poor play of their offensive line.:cuckoo:

Is harvin to blame for the special teams meltdowns sunday TWICE?:cuckoo:

Now if none of thoes three things were happeing and harvin was the only issue,I would be in favor of it but again,Harvin is the least of their problems they have right now.fix those three problems first and wait till the season is over before getting rid of harvin.

I think Huggy was off by just one year last year when he said the Seahawks will go undefeated and win the superbowl and here are the reasons why I think they will go undefeated in the regular season and accomplish what the patriots were just one miracle catch away from accomplishing in their first superbowl against the Giants that year.

1.they have an excellent coach.Everybody wants to play for Pete Carrol because he makes even practices fun.Al Michaels talked about that on a monday night football game last year how he makes the practicies fun.If there are any other NFL coachs out there that make practices fun,I havent heard about them.

Thats why the players that play for him,they dont care about the money near as much as players on other teams do.they play the game for the love of the game not for the love of the money.the ones that are so much into the money thing leave for greener pastures.

this is what it said in USA TODAY about him-In seattle,the hammer rests with coach pete carrol,whose upbeat style belies the intensity and detail of the program he has built.He and general manager John Schneider evaluated and made changes,with a handful of key veterans departing,but the core is still the same.

they STILL have plenty of depth and are one of the youngest teams in the league if not THE youngest which just may be the case. Carrol and schneider are easily by leaps and bounds the best duo of Head coach/general manager in the NFL.

2.Russel Wilson as good as he was last year is only going to be better this year and thats scary for the rest of the league.

at first I was skeptical on how they would survive with the loss of Golden tate but with Percy Harvin still there,he brings an added dimension to that offense as we saw in the superbowl.If he stays healthy,they are going to be a major force to be reckoned with.

Oh and their offensive line is far better this year than last year as well.Remember the packers have one of the best defenses of all their opponents out there,for sure in the top three if not the best of the ones out there in the league.yet in the second half against that team,the packers were scratching their heads trying to figure out how to stop them.

their running game has greatly improved this year since they got rid of reject Giamonti or whatever that tackles name was and have Justin Britt in his place now who does not play like a rookie at all.

He looks like he has been in the leauge for YEARS!!!! carpenter and the other guard they had last year,have really improved their game in blocking in the running game this year.

Oh and remember their best lineman Russel Okung and Max Unger are not even 100% yet and they played lights out football against the packers last night.They are rusty because they played sparingly in the pre season games. Just think how tough for opponents they will be when they are at full strength!!!! yikes.!!!!!!

4.as hard as it is to believe,you look at their schedule and its actually easier this year than last year believe it ot not.Im really surprised that Green Bay had to come here and play them and denver has to as well.their schedule would have been much more difficult having those game so the road for them.

the two teams in the NFC that gave them problems last year the 49ers and the cardinals? they are worse this year than last year with key losses on defense.the fact the pitifil cowboys only lost to them by a touchdown against the niners and the cardinals barely escaped victory over my creampuff chargers at home no less speaks volumns how bad they are this year.lol.

5.Last but not least.They have cut down on penaltys drastically from a year ago last year to this year.

I said many times last year as did others that if they didnt commit so many penaltys in all their games all the time leading the league,they would go undefeated.

well THIS year,they have done just that,they were always in double digit penaltys last year most the time where in their preseason games they werent committing more than five.were under five in each one of them.for just preseason,that was phenemenal.and it carried over into their opener against the packers committing only four.

in the game against the packers when one of their secondary players committed the most costly one,a pass interfernce penalty that led to a touchdown and gave green bay a 7-3 lead,the seahawks answered back driving the length of the field for the go ahead score with their touchdown.Last year they would not have done that this early in the season.

Carrol obviously worked long and hard with them in the off season stressing them to play penalty free.

as long as the refs arent hometown refs like they were in their first loss of the season last year on the road to the colts where the refs ruled a touchdown a safetly that even colt fans said was a safety,if they get lucky bounces which is what it depends on all the time-the dolphins were just lucky in a couple gamews their season when they accomplished the feat having the other team in a couple games fumble the ball deep in their territory when the dolphins were down by a touchdown and harvin stays healthy,forget it,they go undefeated AND win the superbowl.if they go undefeated in the regular season,its game over,the AFC is too weak for them.
After this long explanation to why the Seahawks will go undefeated, I just have to say, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

a common denominater in you hawk haters is you all obviously have reading comprehension problems in the fact you dont understand what the word PROBABLY means.

who could have figured harvin would turn out ot be a cancer and the seahawk players would get complacent and play with no desire or passion?

the media never bothered to tell anybody till recently harvin had been a cancer for the team dating back to last year getting in fights with all his players.

while posting all those multiple smileys, you should laugh at yourself how you dont know what the word PROBABLY means.:lmao:

Funny, if the Seahawks would have went undefeated and won the Super Bowl, you would have claimed you called it from the start.
sad
Now, you are reduced to making stupid excuses and trying to use an out. Sad the excuses you use.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Funny, if the Seahawks would have went undefeated and won the Super Bowl, you would have claimed you called it from the start.
sad
Now, you are reduced to making stupid excuses and trying to use an out. Sad the excuses you use.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I cannot believe that he is even throwing Huggy under the bus! :lol:

oh and for all you seahawk haters with reading comprehension problems that dont know what the word probably means,i love how you all were a bunch of chickenshit cowards who never came on this thread back then to congratuate me on calling this one right.that you all ran off when i kept bringing this thread back asking you all what were you all saying about the broncos winning the superbowl.

amazing how people picking the broncos to win forget these facts US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

funny when im wrong you come on to rub it in but when im RIGHT,you all are a bunch on chickenshit cowards who run off with your tail between your legs when i asked you all to come on THIS thread.

pretty juvenile.:rolleyes-41: for chris,thats normal i would expect it from him,he was never hear when they were winning,he only comes around like the coward he is to talk about them LOSING.some of you others i thought were bigger than that though.i obviously underestimated your maturity though.

Last edited:
oh and for all you seahawk haters with reading comprehension problems that dont know what the word probably means,i love how you all were a bunch of chickenshit cowards who never came on this thread back then to congratuate me on calling this one right.that you all ran off when i kept bringing this thread back asking you all what were you all saying about the broncos winning the superbowl.

amazing how people picking the broncos to win forget these facts US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

funny when im wrong you come on to rub it in but when im RIGHT,you all are a bunch on chickenshit cowards who run off with your tail between your legs when i asked you all to come on THIS thread.

pretty juvenile.:rolleyes-41: for chris,thats normal i would expect it from him,he was never hear when they were winning,he only comes around like the coward he is to talk about them LOSING.some of you others i thought were bigger than that though.i obviously underestimated your maturity though.

Not only were you WRONG, lol, but you are also crazy. I'm a lady by the way, so I would appreciate you not referring to me as a "he," although I am SURE you are doing it just to be a rude prick because I told you this before, or it's just that you really are THAT stupid, which wouldn't be surprising in the least, given your screen name, your posts and your constant flip-flopping here on the FOOTBALL thread, which is a game, dummy. Lol! Get a grip on your crazy conspiracy theory self, or seek professional help. :D

sad

That should dispell the rumors that 9/11 and I are connected at the hip. :lol:

sad

Lol! That's a GOOD thing! :D

I heard it was 7/11? That 2 burritos for $3 is hard to pass up.

Naw, This is where we definitely part ways...I'm more of a Gordito's kinda guy. Their Burrito takes two days to eat. I think it weighs about 5 pounds.. :lol:

Gorditos Healthy Mexican Food - Seattle WA

Taco Del Mar works in a pinch.. they are all over the place up here in Seattle..killer Burritos !!!

Taco Del Mar

sad

:biggrin::thup:

yeah Huggy is a die hard seahawk fan and has been since their existeance in 76 and always will be a fan of them.I only started liking them when wilson came along.I saw something special in wilson in a preseason game his rookie year and knew then he was something special,plus i have always like carrol so three years ago the hawks became my favorite Team in the NFC. when carrol and wilson leave,unlike huggy i wont care about the hawks anymore.

the team i have ALWAYS cheered on since a toddler is the chargers who will be my second favorite team next year though because of this below.this team i always loved till 20 years ago when they broke my heart.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
the seahawks then will of course drop to number three on thelist and wont be my favorite in the NFC anymore.

with them back where they belong next year,i dont care if they go 0-16 every year.

Last edited:
Bump

Foghorn-Lineage.jpg

Last edited:
hey troll,thanks for just bumping this.

all it does is show all you seahawk haters you all don't know what the word probably means since the thread title clearly shows that I only guaranteed they would repeat-which I have admitted I was wrong about,something you might try sometime once in your life, but NEVER guaranteed they would go undefeated which you seahawk haters have an obsession over always posting lies I guaranteed they would when I clearly made it known in the thread title that they more than likey would which again is not a guarantee.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back