Ryan's pastor: "Romney not a Christian"

How does appearing at an Event with Ryan make the man Ryan's pastor?

He's not Ryan's pastor. That's ridiculous. Clark is a pastor. Ryan is a Catholic, he has a priest not a pastor.

The pastor endorsed Rick Santorum. His statement that Romney isn't a Christian was made because he was giving a speech in support of Rick Santorum. If Clark appeared with Ryan at a campaign stop it's because Ryan is the VP nominee and Santorum was an also ran.

All I know is, Ryan just sat there and listened. :eusa_snooty:

How DARE he listen!

If he was a democrat he'd be screaming about someone being a liar by now.

So what?? Why does it matter that Romney is a Mormon?? Do you think he's going to try and convert y'all?? :lmao:

It wouldn't matter normally, but when we consider the racist history of the Mormons and Mitt's priesthood in their cult, it is disturbing to say the least!

In history there are people who have had their clothes, food, housing and jobs provided to them. Those people were called "slaves".

Your signature indicts you as one of those "twilight" people who thrive on subtleties and innuendo. You don't want to be known as a bigot so you let your hatred ooze out in ambiguous methods like that exemplified in your sig!

BTW, slaves deserved all the sustenance they got and more. They actually EARNED it! Furthermore, if they had just been left alone, as they had for tens of thousands of years, they would have done just fine at home in Africa!

Romney will have a lot of trouble getting the southern states Bible Belt vote because of his being a Mormon. :cool:

Wishful thinking. You don't unnjerstan the south. Romney could say he believes in devil worship and would still carry the south against a black man. Seriously. Devil worship. Hey just saying; Satinism isn't that bad. Mormanism; not a problem.

Wishful thinking. You don't unnjerstan the south. Romney could say he believes in devil worship and would still carry the south against a black man. Seriously. Devil worship. Hey just saying; Satinism isn't that bad. Mormanism; not a problem.
Lived in Oklahoma and Texas most of my life.

I understand the southern mindset very well............:cool:

He's not Ryan's pastor. That's ridiculous. Clark is a pastor. Ryan is a Catholic, he has a priest not a pastor.

The pastor endorsed Rick Santorum. His statement that Romney isn't a Christian was made because he was giving a speech in support of Rick Santorum. If Clark appeared with Ryan at a campaign stop it's because Ryan is the VP nominee and Santorum was an also ran.

How tolerant and polite of him! Who would expect such enlightenment from a knuckle dragging conservative. He should have pulled out a gun and exercised his 2nd amendment rights.

Are either of those the 56th and 57th states?

Which was exactly my point:)

Most people dont walk out of a prayer

I've lived in Oklahoma for 55 years. We aren't the south.

Well golly gee CNN, this seems like EARTH SHATTERING news that you just had to REPORT

what a joke they call themselves, news

Here we go with another rabbit trail, I heard somebody on the news the other night saying that now that Obama is behind in the polls that Romney's religion would become an issue. Right on que :eusa_whistle:

Is that what you got of the article?!?!

That's what I got from your thread.

Forum List

Back