Hard to Believe in what used to be America (prior to 2020 Election Fraud)

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
These J6 people were beaten.....locked up years and years....often in Solitary. This guy below did not enter the hallowed Captiol building (where packing fudge became the norm in 2021). Did you ever think this would be the case for Americans who simply wanted a fair Election. This is not any Cop killer. Oh...now I get it. He is a Christian.

Ryan Zink was arrested on February 4th, 2021, less than one month after the protest at the Capitol. FBI agents raided Ryan’s house at 3am with a “no knock” warrant, leaving his door blown off the frame. Thankfully, Ryan did not have a firearm in his room, which his father credits for the reason he is still alive.

He was arrested and kept in Lubbock County, TX for days during a snowstorm, but was later moved to the “Gulag” in Washington D.C. where he was held for six weeks in solitary confinement. Around week five of his detainment in the Gulag, Ryan called his father in tears and told him “Dad, I don’t mind getting beaten every night at 9 o’clock when we say the Pledge of Allegiance and sing the National Anthem. But the guy that was beaten next to me, I could hear what they did for a very long time. They ended up having to take him to the infirmary. I don’t know if he’s alive or dead or whatever. They are now trying to kill us inside of this Gulag. You’ve got to get me out.” They were able to fund $80,000 to get him out of the Gulag, but he is now under gag order and being kept at an undisclosed location for his own safety.

Ryan Zink, a Texas Tech student and devout Christian faced time in federal prison despite having never entered the Capitol and yelling at protesters to leave the police alone and let them do their jobs in arresting a vandal who was destroying federal property.

f368a9aa1978a26bd2d15a67558c2995.gif

And president trump did nothing to help.

These J6 people were beaten.....locked up years and years....often in Solitary. This guy below did not enter the hallowed Captiol building (where packing fudge became the norm in 2021). Did you ever think this would be the case for Americans who simply wanted a fair Election. This is not any Cop killer. Oh...now I get it. He is a Christian.

Ryan Zink was arrested on February 4th, 2021, less than one month after the protest at the Capitol. FBI agents raided Ryan’s house at 3am with a “no knock” warrant, leaving his door blown off the frame. Thankfully, Ryan did not have a firearm in his room, which his father credits for the reason he is still alive.

He was arrested and kept in Lubbock County, TX for days during a snowstorm, but was later moved to the “Gulag” in Washington D.C. where he was held for six weeks in solitary confinement. Around week five of his detainment in the Gulag, Ryan called his father in tears and told him “Dad, I don’t mind getting beaten every night at 9 o’clock when we say the Pledge of Allegiance and sing the National Anthem. But the guy that was beaten next to me, I could hear what they did for a very long time. They ended up having to take him to the infirmary. I don’t know if he’s alive or dead or whatever. They are now trying to kill us inside of this Gulag. You’ve got to get me out.” They were able to fund $80,000 to get him out of the Gulag, but he is now under gag order and being kept at an undisclosed location for his own safety.

Ryan Zink, a Texas Tech student and devout Christian faced time in federal prison despite having never entered the Capitol and yelling at protesters to leave the police alone and let them do their jobs in arresting a vandal who was destroying federal property.

Cry harder. It will be a lot of fun watching you rage in November. :)

He got lucky. Mr. Zink better never crawl back out of his hole, either.

~~~~~~

It’s a disgrace to America

Blm rioters get away with crimes …. Just as Elon Musk pointed out, nothing was done about the BLM riders destroying statues in America. But some guy recently destroyed a Satan statue, and he was sent to jail.

The January 6 protesters were terribly mistreated the ones who simply entered a building …. Or did not even enter the building, but then went to jail received a terrible miscarriage of Justice

Noticed the Democrats that support sending someone to jail for not even going into the building. That is the definition of the evil.

The male version of MTG.

This is what happens in a Leftest Banana Republic that the US has become ever since the Democrat filth were allowed to get away with stealing the 2020 Presidential election.

He was from Lubbock, so yes would first go to the Lubbock Facility. Derp.

He was convicted of a felony and two misdemeanor charges.

Now tell us more how badass you guys are going to be in the next civil war!
“Dad, I don’t mind getting beaten every night at 9 o’clock when we say the Pledge of Allegiance and sing the National Anthem. But the guy that was beaten next to me,

That virtually screams, "I AM LYING OUT MY ASS".

It’s a disgrace to America

Blm rioters get away with crimes …. Just as Elon Musk pointed out, nothing was done about the BLM riders destroying statues in America. But some guy recently destroyed a Satan statue, and he was sent to jail.
Why do you keep lying? BLM Protestors were arrested and charged for destroying statues.

Actual indictment and complaint. Hew was the one who photographed BGs breaking through one of the windows.
file:///C:/Users/Frazelj/Downloads/zink_-_complaint_sof_0%20(1).pdf
file:///C:/Users/Frazelj/Downloads/zink_indictment_0.pdf

Press release. This is four months ago.

Why do you keep lying? BLM Protestors were arrested and charged for destroying statues.

And then promptly released you liar.

Jailing political opponents. That's what leftwing-controlled governments do.

Forum List

Back