Hard to Believe in what used to be America (prior to 2020 Election Fraud)

These J6 people were beaten.....locked up years and years....often in Solitary. This guy below did not enter the hallowed Captiol building (where packing fudge became the norm in 2021). Did you ever think this would be the case for Americans who simply wanted a fair Election. This is not any Cop killer. Oh...now I get it. He is a Christian.

Ryan Zink was arrested on February 4th, 2021, less than one month after the protest at the Capitol. FBI agents raided Ryan’s house at 3am with a “no knock” warrant, leaving his door blown off the frame. Thankfully, Ryan did not have a firearm in his room, which his father credits for the reason he is still alive.

He was arrested and kept in Lubbock County, TX for days during a snowstorm, but was later moved to the “Gulag” in Washington D.C. where he was held for six weeks in solitary confinement. Around week five of his detainment in the Gulag, Ryan called his father in tears and told him “Dad, I don’t mind getting beaten every night at 9 o’clock when we say the Pledge of Allegiance and sing the National Anthem. But the guy that was beaten next to me, I could hear what they did for a very long time. They ended up having to take him to the infirmary. I don’t know if he’s alive or dead or whatever. They are now trying to kill us inside of this Gulag. You’ve got to get me out.” They were able to fund $80,000 to get him out of the Gulag, but he is now under gag order and being kept at an undisclosed location for his own safety.

Ryan Zink, a Texas Tech student and devout Christian faced time in federal prison despite having never entered the Capitol and yelling at protesters to leave the police alone and let them do their jobs in arresting a vandal who was destroying federal property.

Sounds like a typical fuckup playing the victim card while you sycophant for him.

What "crusade against tRump"?
Really%20rotfl.gif

These J6 people were beaten.....locked up years and years....often in Solitary. This guy below did not enter the hallowed Captiol building (where packing fudge became the norm in 2021). Did you ever think this would be the case for Americans who simply wanted a fair Election. This is not any Cop killer. Oh...now I get it. He is a Christian.

Ryan Zink was arrested on February 4th, 2021, less than one month after the protest at the Capitol. FBI agents raided Ryan’s house at 3am with a “no knock” warrant, leaving his door blown off the frame. Thankfully, Ryan did not have a firearm in his room, which his father credits for the reason he is still alive.

He was arrested and kept in Lubbock County, TX for days during a snowstorm, but was later moved to the “Gulag” in Washington D.C. where he was held for six weeks in solitary confinement. Around week five of his detainment in the Gulag, Ryan called his father in tears and told him “Dad, I don’t mind getting beaten every night at 9 o’clock when we say the Pledge of Allegiance and sing the National Anthem. But the guy that was beaten next to me, I could hear what they did for a very long time. They ended up having to take him to the infirmary. I don’t know if he’s alive or dead or whatever. They are now trying to kill us inside of this Gulag. You’ve got to get me out.” They were able to fund $80,000 to get him out of the Gulag, but he is now under gag order and being kept at an undisclosed location for his own safety.

Ryan Zink, a Texas Tech student and devout Christian faced time in federal prison despite having never entered the Capitol and yelling at protesters to leave the police alone and let them do their jobs in arresting a vandal who was destroying federal property.

A devout Christian? Really?

The FBI found three videos posted on Zink’s Facebook account on January 6 that were taken at the U.S. Capitol during the breach.

“We stormed the Capitol. There’s thousands of us here,” Zink said in one of the videos, according to court documents. “They can’t stop us all!”

Zink also stated in a private message that he had been hurt, but that he had “accomplished the job.”

“Broke down the doors [and] pushed Congress out of session,” he said, “I took two flash bangs [sic] I’m okay [and] I’ll be posting pictures in a little bit.”

According to court documents, on January 7, Zink commented on a Facebook post that authorities would have to kill him if he was charged with sedition.

“They are trying to charge us with sedition,” he said. “They will have to kill me I’m not coming quietly.”

We are living in the "Apostasy" era of American civilization.

Where people love sin - hate God, falling away of believers at mega churches kicking the Bible, the people glorifying sin especially that one particular sin of homosexual stuff... This is a Godless age, but we believers know that God is a live despite all the wickedness.

Free nations do not have political prisoners

~S~
Gee whiz, Sparky. I don't like disagreeing with such a wonderful person as you, however, free nations do imprison politicians who use power in a criminal manner such as extortion, lieing, cheating, stealing from the community purse, and stabbing the innocent in the back. About using their high office to make themselves wealthy with insider knowledge and subsequent trading, they get a little wrist slap that nobody knows about unless they're a tell-all detective. :rolleyes-41: When an American politician who used to be excited about helping people's lives be successful with smart decisions decides to commercialize their standing, it's a sad day for the American people when money means more than their future success. The people's only hope of putting the fiscal depression we are currently experiencing is to get a wiser person in office on the next election day. And in recent years, even bright people can't always determine whose feeding bs into the media and who is a basically honest and caring person who wants the people to have success and prosperity.

Forum List

Back