Rudy: not only would I testify, I would love to try the case as well

and sit on the articles indefinitely.

That is exactly what she should do.
The Senate trial will be a sham, an already determined acquittal,
so WHY give trump the pleasure of saying he was 'acquitted'.

Good move Nancy.

What?

Where have you been Rudy? You could have testified months ago?
Looks like an empty promise to me

Why would he testify to a committee totally biased; a committee that stopped others from talking? I say let him testify to a more fair panel like the Senate.

He was a former prosecutor
In what world does the accused get to pick who can ask him questions.

Either way...I say Rudy is too smart to testify under oath

Not if he doesn't have anything to hide. It's really not up to him anyway. It's up to the Trump team on what takes place next, if it takes place at all. Nancy might be afraid of what might come next, and sit on the articles indefinitely.
To suggest that anyone close to Trump will testify is laughable

We will see ten years of tax returns first

Good move Nancy.

That's true. After all, when did the Democrats ever give a damn about the Constitution anyhow?
Republicans only care about the second amendment and only the second half at that

Like the Senate trial is not a sham already

First Mitch admits he is not going to be impartial and will coordinate the trial details with the White House

Now, Rudy says he wants to be the prosecutor

First Mitch admits he is not going to be impartial and will coordinate the trial details with the White House

Oh please with that nonsense. The Senate minority leader met with Clinton's people as well. Mitch can be impartial even if talking with the White House council. It's a made-up lie by the Democrats who are trying to get as many people out of their way as possible.

Remember you people said nothing when Clinton jumped on Lynch's airplane, told everybody to scram, and the media to wait outside while he discussed his wife's matter with her.

Good move Nancy.

That's true. After all, when did the Democrats ever give a damn about the Constitution anyhow?
Republicans only care about the second amendment and only the second half at that

Oh, like the Democrats are doing in regards to impeachment?

Oh please with that nonsense. The Senate minority leader met with Clinton's people as well. Mitch can be impartial even if talking with the White House council. It's a made-up lie by the Democrats who are trying to get as many people out of their way as possible.

Remember you people said nothing when Clinton jumped on Lynch's airplane, told everybody to scram, and the media to wait outside while he discussed his wife's matter with her.
Not quite the same

Mitch claims he will coordinate everything with the White House
Hardly an impartial trial

Now you want Trumps personal lawyer to lead the impeachment of his client

Good move Nancy.

Failure to make your point Ray.
Trump is ignoring the Constitution, but you don't care about that.

Mitch can be impartial even if talking with the White House council.

Oh please Ray.
Mitch has said the following:

My job is to make Obama a one-term President
I will obstruct any Legislation from Democrats and NEVER give Obama a win.
My mind is made up, and I'll work with the WH in the Senate Trial.

Nope, Moscow Mitch is NEVER impartial.

Mitch can be impartial even if talking with the White House council.

Oh please Ray.
Mitch has said the following:

My job is to make Obama a one-term President
I will obstruct any Legislation from Democrats and NEVER give Obama a win.
My mind is made up, and I'll work with the WH in the Senate Trial.

Nope, Moscow Mitch is NEVER impartial.

So explain how that's not impartial. If Mitch decides just to take a vote, or throw it out with no witnesses at all, then his mind is already made up from the Schiff show. Everybody knows what a farce that was, and that this is the weakest case for impeachment in history; an impeachment with no crimes committed. The same exact thing that will happen to the next commie President with a Republican majority in the House.

Good move Nancy.

Failure to make your point Ray.
Trump is ignoring the Constitution, but you don't care about that.

What part about the Constitution is Trump ignoring? We know if Piglosi doesn't hand over the articles to the Senate, she is indeed violating the Constitution.

What?

Why would he testify to a committee totally biased; a committee that stopped others from talking? I say let him testify to a more fair panel like the Senate.

Not if he doesn't have anything to hide. It's really not up to him anyway. It's up to the Trump team on what takes place next, if it takes place at all. Nancy might be afraid of what might come next, and sit on the articles indefinitely.

Yes you will, like we seen the testimony from the whistleblower.

Not quite the same

Mitch claims he will coordinate everything with the White House
Hardly an impartial trial

Now you want Trumps personal lawyer to lead the impeachment of his client

When did I say that? I just posted what Rudy said. Look at the OP. I stated I seriously doubt anybody would allow him to run the show.

Giuliani’s interview was hard to watch. He’s becoming less and less coherent.

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, said he would be willing to testify in a Senate impeachment trial if asked and would "love to try the case" if given the opportunity.

"I would testify. I would do demonstrations. I'd give lectures. I'd give summations," Giuliani said Tuesday night when asked about the possibility during a New Year's Eve celebration at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

"Or, I'd do what I do best: I'd try the case. I'd love to try the case," he said. "I don't know if anybody would have the courage to give me the case, but if you give me the case, I will prosecute it as a racketeering case, which I kind of invented anyway."

The former prosecutor said it had been 30 years since he tried such a case, "but let's see if I can still do it."

Trump impeachment: Rudy Giuliani willing to testify in Senate trial

Sounds like a pretty confident guy. Is he bluffing? Is he calling ass on Piglosi to go ahead and send the articles to the Senate and see what happens?

Without a doubt, nobody would let Rudy try the case, but his statement suggests he would be working very closely with Trump's defense. In light of Hunter's problems involving the paternity suit, criminal investigations of money laundering that include Burisma, and his tax lien,it certainly is looking like team Trump may have something on the Biden's.
Oh please call crazy Rudy as a witness. Please please please!

That would be the worst thing that could happen for Trump. He might be the one man in the country with less control over his mouth than Trump.
I presume you don’t watch when Rudy is on CNN or MSLSD; Rudy slaps the commies down in under 3 seconds.
I’m waiting for your Smiley click.

Rudy claims to have uncovered a lot of hidden treasures in Ukraine. Will this scare Nancy pants into holding the articles longer than she wanted to? What if Rudy is not bluffing?
IF he were not bluffing, he would not need to bluff and bull sh t us on TV! :lol:

And he would have turned it all over to AG Barr months ago, and let the law handle it, in a legal and constitutional, investigation.... not this dog and pony show to try to help trump and hurt bidens all in public.

1000 to 1, he's got nothing!

-------------------------------------------------------
But please Rudy, come and answer some questions under oath

What?

Yes you will, like we seen the testimony from the whistleblower.

What is the whistleblower going to tell you that is not in his written complaint that has been independently investigated?

Demanding the whistleblower be exposed is just harassment

Forum List

Back