POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters
I guess what concerns me most, in this binary environment, is that either (a) they'll succeed and we'll end up with a true authoritarian state, or (b) they'll fuck this up so badly that the resulting pushback will send us careening to the Left. I don't want that either.

That was one of the first comments I made back in 2016 after the election, and it holds true today.
And your comment in 2016 was inaccurate. Explain what the so called left is Mac. Because your claim in 2016 was devoid of histrical fact and really based on the rhetoric of the rght. What you see now is the end result of a backlash that started in 1964 when others were given civil rights. So civil rights and attenpts at equal opportunity was going overboard and too PC resulting in the rise of Trump amd you can't see where that is a probem created only by one side.

The voices they trust tell them that they're brave & brilliant patriots, over and over. Why take any time for self-reflection, curiosity or critical thinking?

Many of their foundational concerns and points are perfectly valid, but turned to shit by their arrogant ignorance. MTG & Trump are the face of that.

Who does that help? The Left.

Not Mac in his own thread calling out divisiveness while....being divisive

hahahahhaah

They've been told by the voices they trust that they're "at war". Then they're told the same thing, over and over, 24/7/365.

They didn't bat an eye when their savior suggested suspending the Constitution.

The rabbit hole is so deep now that they don't realize they're in it.

Mac, again, crying about divisiveness while...OH NO WHO COULD HAVE IMAGINED IT....

Being divisive

Do you want to see our divisions healed? It would certainly require communication with people who disagree with you, and you would have to bend somewhat, regardless of where you stand politically.

How it started above vs. how it's going below.

Oh Mac.
They've been told by the voices they trust that they're "at war". Then they're told the same thing, over and over, 24/7/365.

They didn't bat an eye when their savior suggested suspending the Constitution.

The rabbit hole is so deep now that they don't realize they're in it.

Giving up on this kind of insanity is the first step to fixing this shit.
I had a suspicion that these people have zero interest in healing anything, and instead have essentially -- well, literally -- turned into separatists.

So I test drove the suspicion here. Turns out I was right.

So any bitching they do about anyone else dividing us is simply full of shit. It's what they want.

I had a suspicion that these people have zero interest in healing anything, and instead have essentially -- well, literally -- turned into separatists.

So any bitching they do about anyone else dividing us is simply full of shit. It's what they want.
No Mac that's not what has happened. Put down your ego and recognize that you missed part of American history the predates whenever you got here therefore you don't understand the long term strategy that has created today. Like I said, yur assessment in 2016 was inaccurate so your premise now cannot be accurate since it is based on that.

No Mac that's not what has happened. Put down your ego and recognize that you missed part of American history the predates whenever you got here therefore you don't understand the long term strategy that has created today. Like I said, yur assessment in 2016 was inaccurate so your premise now cannot be accurate since it is based on that.
I'm well aware of your position: It's all the other guys' fault.

I get it. Further discussion is pointless.

I'm well aware of your position: It's all the other guys' fault.

I get it. Further discussion is pointless.
My position is based on things that started when I was a kid that your ass did not see. Yours is based on an opinion that you got from reading primarily right wing garbage. It is the only way you can conclude that attempting to provide equal opportunity was taking things too far. I have seen the resistance to the Civil Rights Act from the beginning son. I grew up dealing with it. You were in South America or wherever, maybe not even born yet.

No. You, and your partisan twat buddies are cowards. You're not smart. You're not virtuous. You're just chickenshits, sitting in your old folks home abusing your keyboards.
  1. Cross the US border illegally
  2. Get arrested and get immigration court or asylum application paperwork
  3. Use immigration court or asylum application paperwork to get a Florida driver’s license, state ID (per s 322.08), or a social security number
  4. Sign up for Florida food or medical assistance using the same immigration court or asylum paperwork.
  5. An illegal will then receive a solicitation to register to vote in the mail from the government because they signed up for assistance. Just fill out and mail in the voter registration application provided with the solicitation letter (per interpretation of s 97.058). A solicitation letter from The Department of Children and Family Services to a person that appears to be a non-citizen based on a public records search is attached. The Spanish version is what was mailed.
  6. Register to vote using your driver license or social security number. If you have neither, just check the box for no ID. No one checks to see if you are a citizen. They just check to see you checked the box on the application saying you are a citizen (per interpretation of s 98.045).
  7. Vote. If you get caught plead plausible deniability or entrapment because you were solicited by the government to register to vote.

Fact.
Interesting, however, to have so many anti-Americans fess-up and identify themselves, from both sides of their binary, narrow-thinking divide.

For the board:

Does Mac's gaslighting work on ANYONE?

Anyone at all. A single person?

And your comment in 2016 was inaccurate. Explain what the so called left is Mac. Because your claim in 2016 was devoid of histrical fact and really based on the rhetoric of the rght. What you see now is the end result of a backlash that started in 1964 when others were given civil rights. So civil rights and attenpts at equal opportunity was going overboard and too PC resulting in the rise of Trump amd you can't see where that is a probem created only by one side.
Mac1958 is never going to explain that part and I think I finally understand why. He's a libertarian or libertarianish and who among them can make rational sense out of that shit?

My position is based on things that started when I was a kid that your ass did not see. Yours is based on an opinion that you got from reading primarily right wing garbage. It is the only way you can conclude that attempting to provide equal opportunity was taking things too far. I have seen the resistance to the Civil Rights Act from the beginning son. I grew up dealing with it. You were in South America or wherever, maybe not even born yet.
The extreme left is just like the extreme right IM2. In fact its your fault for even wanting civil rights. You instigated those poor decent whites into acting like this. :laugh:

Fact.
Interesting, however, to have so many anti-Americans fess-up and identify themselves, from both sides of their binary, narrow-thinking divide.
Tribalism/ideology is not just real, it's a fundamental part of human nature because it provides great comfort. Religion and politics are the best examples.

Avoiding it requires a specific effort. Over time, it becomes second nature.

The premise is stupid. We aren't a single organism. We've always been (humanity and society in general) a collection of individuals with our own interests. Some of them align and we cooperate. Some of them are at odds and we have to fight it out, one way or another. It's the same shit since the dawn of humanity.

Forum List

Back