Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

That anyone knows of. This was thoroughly investigated. You can review the testimony and reports.
The only time Pelosi was asked about the national guard, she approved it immediately.
Yes, I can review everything, once I am done with the .gov sites. I do not do google/bing searches of my opinion and then paste the first link that appears to confirm my opinion.

I am still working on the laws, precedents, and house rules on declaring an emergency. The House Rules are vague and dont state who declares an emergency.

It does appear that the Chief of the Capitol Police did make multiple requests to the Capitol Police Board. The Capitol Police board, the Sergeant at Arms, would be required to tell Pelosi of the crowds immediately. Nothing in Jefferson's Manual says this, other than the Speaker of the House declares a recess during an imminent threat.

Are the House minutes available, those would show at exactly the time a recess was declared, or if a recess was declared. If no recess was declared Pelosi obviously thought there was never any danger.

1714517021642.png

Yes, I can review everything, once I am done with the .gov sites. I do not do google/bing searches of my opinion and then paste the first link that appears to confirm my opinion.

I am still working on the laws, precedents, and house rules on declaring an emergency. The House Rules are vague and dont state who declares an emergency.

It does appear that the Chief of the Capitol Police did make multiple requests to the Capitol Police Board. The Capitol Police board, the Sergeant at Arms, would be required to tell Pelosi of the crowds immediately. Nothing in Jefferson's Manual says this, other than the Speaker of the House declares a recess during an imminent threat.

Are the House minutes available, those would show at exactly the time a recess was declared, or if a recess was declared. If no recess was declared Pelosi obviously thought there was never any danger.
The law states that Congress can declare an emergency by passing a joint resolution or it can be declared by the Capitol Police Board.

You can find out when the recess was called by reviewing CSPAN from the day.

It was very chaotic and no one really knew what to do since it’s so unusual that the Capitol would be besieged and assaulted by a large violent mob.

The law states that Congress can declare an emergency by passing a joint resolution or it can be declared by the Capitol Police Board.

It was very chaotic and no one really knew what to do since it’s so unusual that the Capitol would be besieged and assaulted by a large violent mob.
Capitol Police Board gets it's authority by who?
The Emergency Plan for the Protection of the Capitol (EPPC) is the document we need, that document is classified. The EPPC who state the exact steps taken during an imminent threat. The EPPC gives the Capitol police chief the authority during an emergency to request the National Guard.

Why did it take 5 phone calls before the ECCP became in effect.

The Emergency Plan for the Protection of the Capitol (EPPC) is the document we need, that document is classified. The EPPC who state the exact steps taken during an imminent threat. The EPPC gives the Capitol police chief the authority during an emergency to request the National Guard.

The Capitol Police Board gets its authority by law. The law gives them the authority to declare an emergency. They did.

No one really knew what to do. It was an unprecedented event in modern history.

That anyone knows of. This was thoroughly investigated. You can review the testimony and reports.

The only time Pelosi was asked about the national guard, she approved it immediately.
On Jan 6

And she was pissed that REQUEST wasn’t responded to quickly enough

Partly because Trump wasn’t making the call. If he had the response would have been near immediate.

There was also delay at Army headquarters where General Flynn’s brother seems to have been getting in the way of things

EXACTLY. We need the House GOP to find out exactly why the NG was not deployed for j6 as requested by Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund. IMHO they were blocked by Pelosi & Bowser, but we'll see what they say under oath.
If he’d really requested them, they’d have been there. Larry Hogan, a Republican governor, was waiting for a call that never came and he wasn’t expecting it from Pelosi.

You make it sound like that is the only way the eNG can be called

That’s false

Secdef can do so at any time he thinks he needs to

I wish to have a discussion based on facts supported by laws only linked and quoted from the .gov sites.

I am biting my tongue attempting not to have a nonsensical back and forth of ridicle. Certainly I deserve ridicle as much as you do, based on our exchanges in other threads.

Feel free to join in, or continue to do your best to sidetrack me.

See if that works out for you.

My next comments in thus thread will show who declares an, emergency at the Capitol building and why. That will take a bit of time hence I can not address your comments that are not related to Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty
Yeah, you’d like to lay out all the rules. Well, I live in the real world and sitting around waiting for permission, doesn’t sound like Trump. I’m not going to fall for this “legality” gaslighting.

Partly because Trump wasn’t making the call. If he had the response would have been near immediate.

There was also delay at Army headquarters where General Flynn’s brother seems to have been getting in the way of things
Is there something not accurate in this 152 page document, I have been reading it the last hour.

REVIEW OF THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE’SROLE, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND ACTIONS TO PREPARE FOR AND RESPOND TO THE PROTEST AND ITS AFTERMATH AT THEU.S. CAPITOL CAMPUS ON JANUARY 6, 2021

Is there something not accurate in this 152 page document, I have been reading it the last hour.

If you found something post that something.

Over and over you have talked about how requests for support are processed.

In a lot of cases you conflate how they are now processed and how they were processed on Jan 6

I’m not sure if that because you are stupid or dishonest

All those requests go to theSecDef or some entity he has delegated..

Again. Those are requests.

What you have NOT posted however is any support for your claim that Pelosi or the the Capitol police board can refuse or deny NG support that the SecDef has approved.

They could register their disapproval but that has no actual authority and in no case have you shown there was any action like that.

Your claims of jurisdiction relate to the DC Metro police and the CP police

NOT the NG

I made no claim in regards to jurisdiction. I stated a fact, with links and quotes of the law that details the area of Jurisdiction of the Legislative Branch. I also included the map.

NOT the NG
I never state the National Guard has any jurisdiction, anywhere.
I did say that Federal Troops are under the jurisdiction of the Executive Branch of Government which does not extend into the Legislative Branch jurisdiction.

What you have NOT posted however is any support for your claim that Pelosi or the the Capitol police board can refuse or deny NG support that the SecDef has approved.
I have stated that the Legislative Branch has jurisdiction of the Capitol building and grounds. That is established by the laws I have posted and quoted from the .gov websites.

The Executive branch can not deploy Federal Troops outside their jurisdiction.

I have established these facts with multiple laws and precedents.

Every action in all timelines of the events do not differ from the facts I have posted, supported by all pertinent laws and precedents.

I’m not sure if that because you are stupid or dishonest
You think such because you are both and now projecting.
I have been professional and courteous to you. I have provided multiple links with quotes, the same links and quoted multiple times. Every 12 hours you revert back and dishonestly post as if my first comment did not contain the law with a quote from a .gov website, that you somehow think you have found fault with.

Over and over you have talked about how requests for support are processed.
In a lot of cases you conflate how they are now processed and how they were processed on Jan 6

All those requests go to theSecDef or some entity he has delegated..
Again. Those are requests.
Which post numbers?

Forum List

Back