Rudy: not only would I testify, I would love to try the case as well

Like the Senate trial is not a sham already

First Mitch admits he is not going to be impartial and will coordinate the trial details with the White House

Now, Rudy says he wants to be the prosecutor

Oh please with that nonsense. The Senate minority leader met with Clinton's people as well. Mitch can be impartial even if talking with the White House council. It's a made-up lie by the Democrats who are trying to get as many people out of their way as possible.

Remember you people said nothing when Clinton jumped on Lynch's airplane, told everybody to scram, and the media to wait outside while he discussed his wife's matter with her.
Not quite the same

Mitch claims he will coordinate everything with the White House
Hardly an impartial trial

Now you want Trumps personal lawyer to lead the impeachment of his client

When did I say that? I just posted what Rudy said. Look at the OP. I stated I seriously doubt anybody would allow him to run the show.
Your OP

I did not see any comment from you saying how outlandish it would be

First Mitch admits he is not going to be impartial and will coordinate the trial details with the White House

Oh please with that nonsense. The Senate minority leader met with Clinton's people as well. Mitch can be impartial even if talking with the White House council. It's a made-up lie by the Democrats who are trying to get as many people out of their way as possible.

Remember you people said nothing when Clinton jumped on Lynch's airplane, told everybody to scram, and the media to wait outside while he discussed his wife's matter with her.
Not quite the same

When did I say that? I just posted what Rudy said. Look at the OP. I stated I seriously doubt anybody would allow him to run the show.
Your OP

No, I never made the claim I said it either. What I am saying is in the OP, I stated that Rudy conducting the defense would likely never happen. He might be a witness, might work with the defense, but they are not going to allow him to conduct the entire thing, or participate in that way.

Why would he testify to a committee totally biased; a committee that stopped others from talking? I say let him testify to a more fair panel like the Senate.

He was a former prosecutor
In what world does the accused get to pick who can ask him questions.

Either way...I say Rudy is too smart to testify under oath

Not if he doesn't have anything to hide. It's really not up to him anyway. It's up to the Trump team on what takes place next, if it takes place at all. Nancy might be afraid of what might come next, and sit on the articles indefinitely.
To suggest that anyone close to Trump will testify is laughable

We will see ten years of tax returns first

Yes you will, like we seen the testimony from the whistleblower.

What is the whistleblower going to tell you that is not in his written complaint that has been independently investigated?

Demanding the whistleblower be exposed is just harassment
and if they must ask him questions for some odd reason, his lawyer has offered the republicans the opportunity to ask him questions in writing, with the WB under oath/affadavit.. even right now, before the trial and even before Trump was impeached by the House, but they never sent any questions over... :dunno:

Why would he testify to a committee totally biased; a committee that stopped others from talking? I say let him testify to a more fair panel like the Senate.

He was a former prosecutor
In what world does the accused get to pick who can ask him questions.

Either way...I say Rudy is too smart to testify under oath

Not if he doesn't have anything to hide. It's really not up to him anyway. It's up to the Trump team on what takes place next, if it takes place at all. Nancy might be afraid of what might come next, and sit on the articles indefinitely.
To suggest that anyone close to Trump will testify is laughable

We will see ten years of tax returns first

Yes you will, like we seen the testimony from the whistleblower.

What is the whistleblower going to tell you that is not in his written complaint that has been independently investigated?

Demanding the whistleblower be exposed is just harassment

Not at all. I would like the non-whistleblower to disclose who gave him the information and for what reason? Why didn't the informer approach Schiff himself? Who wrote the complaint? Because anybody that read it clearly stated it was written by a lawyer, and not him or her. Who did he first approach with this information? Did he ever have conversations or meetings with Schiff Face, who claimed not to know who the WB was yet alone conspire with him.

And I'm sure there are other things I didn't think of that should be known.

Mitch can be impartial even if talking with the White House council.

Oh please Ray.
Mitch has said the following:

My job is to make Obama a one-term President
I will obstruct any Legislation from Democrats and NEVER give Obama a win.
My mind is made up, and I'll work with the WH in the Senate Trial.

Nope, Moscow Mitch is NEVER impartial.

So explain how that's not impartial. If Mitch decides just to take a vote, or throw it out with no witnesses at all, then his mind is already made up from the Schiff show. Everybody knows what a farce that was, and that this is the weakest case for impeachment in history; an impeachment with no crimes committed. The same exact thing that will happen to the next commie President with a Republican majority in the House.
Explain how that's not impartial? Are you fuckin' serious? Do I need to explain that you cannot walk through walls and that water is wet too?

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, said he would be willing to testify in a Senate impeachment trial if asked and would "love to try the case" if given the opportunity.

"I would testify. I would do demonstrations. I'd give lectures. I'd give summations," Giuliani said Tuesday night when asked about the possibility during a New Year's Eve celebration at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

"Or, I'd do what I do best: I'd try the case. I'd love to try the case," he said. "I don't know if anybody would have the courage to give me the case, but if you give me the case, I will prosecute it as a racketeering case, which I kind of invented anyway."

The former prosecutor said it had been 30 years since he tried such a case, "but let's see if I can still do it."

Trump impeachment: Rudy Giuliani willing to testify in Senate trial

Sounds like a pretty confident guy. Is he bluffing? Is he calling ass on Piglosi to go ahead and send the articles to the Senate and see what happens?

Without a doubt, nobody would let Rudy try the case, but his statement suggests he would be working very closely with Trump's defense. In light of Hunter's problems involving the paternity suit, criminal investigations of money laundering that include Burisma, and his tax lien,it certainly is looking like team Trump may have something on the Biden's.
Oh yes! Let Crazy Rudy do it!

That would be the worst thing that could happen for Trump. He might be the one man in the country with less control over his mouth than Trump.
I presume you don’t watch when Rudy is on CNN or MSLSD; Rudy slaps the commies down in under 3 seconds.
I’m waiting for your Smiley click.

Rudy claims to have uncovered a lot of hidden treasures in Ukraine. Will this scare Nancy pants into holding the articles longer than she wanted to? What if Rudy is not bluffing?
IF he were not bluffing, he would not need to bluff and bull sh t us on TV! :lol:

And he would have turned it all over to AG Barr months ago, and let the law handle it, in a legal and constitutional, investigation.... not this dog and pony show to try to help trump and hurt bidens all in public.

1000 to 1, he's got nothing!

-------------------------------------------------------
But please Rudy, come and answer some questions under oath

He said he would, so I don't know what else you want. What else could the commies want? They had hearing after hearing from all their people involved.

That would be the worst thing that could happen for Trump. He might be the one man in the country with less control over his mouth than Trump.
I presume you don’t watch when Rudy is on CNN or MSLSD; Rudy slaps the commies down in under 3 seconds.
I’m waiting for your Smiley click.
"Rudy slaps the commies down"....."facts aren't facts"....oh yes! That's quite a slap down....:71:

Not quite the same

Your OP

No, I never made the claim I said it either. What I am saying is in the OP, I stated that Rudy conducting the defense would likely never happen. He might be a witness, might work with the defense, but they are not going to allow him to conduct the entire thing, or participate in that way.
Fair enough

Oh please Ray.

So explain how that's not impartial. If Mitch decides just to take a vote, or throw it out with no witnesses at all, then his mind is already made up from the Schiff show. Everybody knows what a farce that was, and that this is the weakest case for impeachment in history; an impeachment with no crimes committed. The same exact thing that will happen to the next commie President with a Republican majority in the House.
Explain how that's not impartial? Are you fuckin' serious? Do I need to explain that you cannot walk through walls and that water is wet too?

Mitch's mind was made up half way through the Schiff Show. Nothing more to learn, and anything he discusses with White House lawyers are not going to change his mind. This entire thing is a farce, and that's why Mitch's mind is made up.

Do you really think given this circus on phony charges, that Mitch was actually on the fence about this?

Remember, this corrupt moron can't even keep his lies straight. Give him a few minutes, he will forget he even said this.

Oh please Ray.

Mitch's mind was made up half way through the Schiff Show. Nothing more to learn, and anything he discusses with White House lawyers are not going to change his mind. This entire thing is a farce, and that's why Mitch's mind is made up.

Do you really think given this circus on phony charges, that Mitch was actually on the fence about this?
It was made up years before that.

Oh please Ray.

No, it took a while before Trump and Mitch got along. As I said earlier, Clinton's people met with the Senate minority leaders during his impeachment. Talk about minds already being made up. Bill committed a felony, and all the Democrats still voted not to convict.

I said from the Actual Constitution, and you post a wiki post.
That's weak shit Ray.
Weak Ray.

Oh, and where in this wiki post does it state that Nancy is 'Violating the Law' by not immediately sending over the articles?
From your own post Ray...…..The Constitution does not specify how impeachment proceedings are to be initiated.

So again Ray, HOW is Nancy Violating the Constitution?

Oh please Ray.

Moscow Mitch takes an OATH under God and signs it, that he will be IMPARTIAL, not have his mind made up, BEFORE hearing all the evidence in the trial, before casting his vote.

Mitchy baby, needs to recuse himself, so does Lindsey Graham, who takes the same oath under God... to be impartial, see and hear all the evidence in the trial, before making their DECISION...

Moscow Mitchy said to everyone viewing FOX, that he would NOT be impartial, is working hand in hand with the defendant's (Trump's) lawyers and would deliver an acquittal FOR Trump.... that ain't impartial.... that is a Mafioso,

THE FIX IS IN, SHAM TRIAL! And this foolish man touting this, leads the whole trial.... sheesh.

Shame on all of you that accept that, and poor Trump... he'll forever be known as the President who was acquitted in a SHAM, FIX IS IN, trial. instead of really being acquitted by a fair trial in the Senate, as Clinton was... is that what you really want?

Oh please Ray.

No, it took a while before Trump and Mitch got along. As I said earlier, Clinton's people met with the Senate minority leaders during his impeachment. Talk about minds already being made up. Bill committed a felony, and all the Democrats still voted not to convict.
Minority leader isn't in charge. A republican senate acquitted Clinton.

Oh please Ray.

Moscow Mitch takes an OATH under God and signs it, that he will be IMPARTIAL, not have his mind made up, BEFORE hearing all the evidence in the trial, before casting his vote.

Mitchy baby, needs to recuse himself, so does Lindsey Graham, who takes the same oath under God... to be impartial, see and hear all the evidence in the trial, before making their DECISION...

Moscow Mitchy said to everyone viewing FOX, that he would NOT be impartial, is working hand in hand with the defendant's (Trump's) lawyers and would deliver an acquittal FOR Trump.... that ain't impartial.... that is a Mafioso,

THE FIX IS IN, SHAM TRIAL! And this foolish man touting this, leads the whole trial.... sheesh.

Shame on all of you that accept that, and poor Trump... he'll forever be known as the President who was acquitted in a SHAM, FIX IS IN, trial. instead of really being acquitted by a fair trial in the Senate, as Clinton was... is that what you really want?

Wait a minute: what new evidence are you speaking of? We heard all the evidence during the Schiff Show. Mitch is not required to have any more evidence presented. That's his call. If your mind is already made up watching that farce, then it's made up. It's stupid to say that a person should be impartial when his mind is already made up.

It's like saying you could be impartial in the OJ trial, or impartial with the Smollett scam. Mitch is a human being, not a robot. You can't twist your thoughts in an entirely different direction.

Everything that needed to be said was already said. Mitch meeting with White House lawyers is not going to change his mind unless he was on the fence to begin with.

Forum List

Back