Neither the GOP nor democrats can claim to love freedom

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
GOP can't claim to love freedom when they BAN ADULTS from buying cigarettes,cigars,vapes, of any kind,all the while sending these same 17,18,19,20 year olds to die in wars so their pet corporations can get rich.

Demoncrats can't claim to love freedom for the SAME reason and for SO many more. They FORCED so many cultural marxist ideas onto the population whether we wanted it or not.

Its SICKENING that when the CLOWNS in congress and the white house manage to work together they BAN adults from buying cigarettes! Wow! I am 35 years old so it doesn't affect me at all other than having an already overworked worker having to ask for my ID when its the SAME STORES I have used for over a year now and as soon as I walk in they KNOW what brand I am gonna ask for so they know me but they now have to ask for ID...

The word freedom should NEVER leave a registered republican or democrats mouth EVER again.

Last edited:
Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose

Free = unencumbered- regulation/law = encumbered-

Definition of fascism
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control early instances of army fascism and brutality

Definition of fascism
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control early instances of army fascism and brutality
Sounds like the Dems

All I know is that alot of unsuspecting parents found out that their lil' Johnny's and Suzie's were smoking 'pot vapes' when they ended up on respirators as a result.

Do you know where your kids are?

Definition of fascism
Sounds like the Dems
You do realize this asinine ANTI FREEDOM law passed with BIPARTISAN consensus right?
All I know is that alot of unsuspecting parents found out that their lil' Johnny's and Suzie's were smoking 'pot vapes' when they ended up on respirators as a result.

That's the parents and their kids problem NOT the government's. Yes my kids are right here at home. They DESPISE my smoking habit. They think it stinks and want me to stop.

Definition of fascism
Sounds like the Dems
You do realize this asinine ANTI FREEDOM law passed with BIPARTISAN consensus right?

That's the parents and their kids problem NOT the government's. Yes my kids are right here at home. They DESPISE my smoking habit. They think it stinks and want me to stop.

After smoking cigs most of my life, I've been vaping with VUSE for almost 4 years, rarely cough, and my lung capacity has significantly increased.

True story.

Definition of fascism
Sounds like the Dems

After smoking cigs most of my life, I've been vaping with VUSE for almost 4 years, rarely cough, and my lung capacity has significantly increased.

True story.
Oh I know how it is. I smoked for 3 years until wife got pregnant with our first and then quit for 10 years. In 2017 life was REALLY rough and I had to find some stress reliever and I am not a big drinker so I turned to smoking now its a full blown 2 pack a day habit.

I've been smoking (full time) since I joined the navy at 17- never smoked more than a pack a day- I'm 72

GOP can't claim to love freedom when they BAN ADULTS from buying cigarettes,cigars,vapes, of any kind,all the while sending these same 17,18,19,20 year olds to die in wars so their pet corporations can get rich.

Demoncrats can't claim to love freedom for the SAME reason and for SO many more. They FORCED so many cultural marxist ideas onto the population whether we wanted it or not.

Its SICKENING that when the CLOWNS in congress and the white house manage to work together they BAN adults from buying cigarettes! Wow! I am 35 years old so it doesn't affect me at all other than having an already overworked worker having to ask for my ID when its the SAME STORES I have used for over a year now and as soon as I walk in they KNOW what brand I am gonna ask for so they know me but they now have to ask for ID...

The word freedom should NEVER leave a registered republican or democrats mouth EVER again.

Just some advice: you need to post a link to your OP.

What I read is they were getting the candy flavor packets (whatever that is) off the market, and allowing only tobacco and menthol flavors to be sold. I guess they felt that the tasty ones were attracting kids to start vaping who never smoked before, when it's really a substitute for those that can't quit or not able to smoke in certain areas.

Not that I disagree with your post. Government should not be getting involved.

What I read is they were getting the candy flavor packets (whatever that is) off the market, and allowing only tobacco and menthol flavors to be sold. I guess they felt that the tasty ones were attracting kids to start vaping who never smoked before, when it's really a substitute for those that can't quit or not able to smoke in certain areas.

True I will do that. There is 2 different laws. They RAISED the age to buy cigarettes,cigars,vaping items etc to 21 AND they also in a different law BANNED all flavors of vapes EXCEPT for tobacco and menthol. Trump signed this crap!

True I will do that. There is 2 different laws. They RAISED the age to buy cigarettes,cigars,vaping items etc to 21 AND they also in a different law BANNED all flavors of vapes EXCEPT for tobacco and menthol. Trump signed this crap!

With less people smoking and vaping instead, it hurts the tax base. Think of how many taxes are on cigarettes federal,state, and counties or cities. In my county, they taxed us for cigarettes to build a baseball and football stadiums. WTF do cigarettes have to do with sports????

Tobacco is cheap to grow, but the money is in all the taxes levied against them. Politicians really don't want people to stop smoking. Otherwise they would have banned them altogether.

Not really new. Bush did far worse.

The parties are to interested in diving up power to be concerned with actual freedom.

Forum List

Back