Rubio vs. Athiest

I'm not religious, dipstick. Why are you so fearful of thinking? Does it make your brain hurt?

So you were mocking Rubio for needing the fear of the supernatural to make him behave?

lol, no you weren't.
I mock liberals, especially atheists, because they don't have an honest bone in their bodies. Which you have proven.

Show me one thing I've ever lied about.
You've been doing it in this thread. You constantly use the bible to try to minimize my comments after me telling you many times I'm not religious. Not to mention all the other conversations we've had.

That's not lying. Congratulations, you're not religious. You don't need an invisible bogeyman to terrify you into behaving, to the extent you behave.

Go argue with the Christian conservatives who disagree with that principle.
Why, it's what makes your asshole pucker up, not mine. You lied by projecting your hatred onto me, without knowing jack shit.

uh... okaaaay. what's that got to do with anything?

You seemed concerned about a president's religion guiding his actions in office. duh

Obama's religion doesn't enter into it for me. I'm fundamentally opposed to his political convictions, so his religious views aren't really on my radar. Rubio, on the other hand, espouses some views I could get behind (eg. limited government). But if these views are subordinate to his religion, that presents a problem

They want limited government when it comes to anything that protects our environment or our workers or, more generally our people, but think government should meddle in people's most personal business.

How do we know this? The first bill passed by the house in 2010 when the GOP took over was a personhood bill, not a bill to stimulate the economy. And pretty much the little they HAVE done has been to interfere with marriage or reproductive rights.
You have no clue what they did. You spout of total ignorance on a daily basis here. They've helped the deficit come down and get spending under control. Not everyone thinks we should all pay for killing babies, you mislabeling it reproductive rights proves you're an idiot.

An obvious follow up question would have been, "Since you say you cannot force your religion on people that don't believe, does that include your religious views on gay marriage and abortion? "

I think his answer would be totally different. And that is a fair question to ask.

Wanted to point out a large fallacy with Mr. Ribio. At 1:20 he states "If you don't believe in Judeo-Christian values influenced America, you don't kow history. This country was founded on these rights come from our creator"

First we have to ask exactly what Judeo-Christians values. The bigotry and rascism that emerges from those who consider themselves christians. The slave-trade that was very much apart of American history. The huge amount of violence and destruction stemming from these values. If we actually read the actions by this creator we see his is very true to these values. Now ask yourself. Do you really want a nation influenced by these values.

Sorry but you're dead wrong. Atheism is not a faith. Perhaps you need to review the definition of both words.
You have confidence in the non-existence of the divine absent evidence, that's called faith (you're the one that really needs to go look up the definition of the word since you'll find that it has more than one meaning), sorry to be the one to burst your bubble.The only position that doesn't require faith is an agnostic position to the effect of "I don't know whether God exists or not".

You have shown zero arguments for appealing to ignorance except on your own behalf you have provided them.
I wouldn't bother even attempting an argument to prove or disprove the existence of the divine since unlike you I realize my beliefs are based on FAITH and thus not provable. I don't really care whether you accept the existence of the divine or not, I just find it funny how atheists seem to think their unsubstantiated beliefs are not based on the same thing as those that believe in the existence of the divine.

At the end of the day atheists are no different than theists and adherents to religion except for the fact that atheists have crippled the spiritual component of their humanity.
Went through this all with Mr. Wesal. Answer me this. Out of the thousands of other gods and other supernatural entities. Out of the ones you don't believe in, do you consider it to be faith for your reasons?

Wanted to point out a large fallacy with Mr. Ribio. At 1:20 he states "If you don't believe in Judeo-Christian values influenced America, you don't kow history. This country was founded on these rights come from our creator"

First we have to ask exactly what Judeo-Christians values. The bigotry and rascism that emerges from those who consider themselves christians. The slave-trade that was very much apart of American history. The huge amount of violence and destruction stemming from these values. If we actually read the actions by this creator we see his is very true to these values. Now ask yourself. Do you really want a nation influenced by these values.

As opposed to what? secular progressive gub'mint worshiper "values"? if that's the alternative then heck yes I'll take Christians over the gub'mint worshipers any day at least most Christians have a recognizable sense of morality and do far less damage to their fellow citizens.

An obvious follow up question would have been, "Since you say you cannot force your religion on people that don't believe, does that include your religious views on gay marriage and abortion? "

I think his answer would be totally different. And that is a fair question to ask.
Why would his answer be different? No one is expected to drop their moral beliefs to make others feel better about their views. We pick representatives, not gods. No representative can adopt everyone's opinion, you pick the one you like and vote for them.

As opposed to what? secular progressive gub'mint worshiper "values"? if that's the alternative then heck yes I'll take Christians over the gub'mint worshipers any day at least most Christians have a recognizable sense of morality and do far less damage to their fellow citizens.
Putting woirds in my mouth. Yopu'll sure to win any argument that way. First of all since you didn't argue any of the Judeo-Christian values I put up you agree that these are values you like? Secondly, the values I like can be found everywhere. Most are found in all religious and non-religious teachings. I also find your quote "Christians have a recognizable sense of morality and do far less damage to their fellow citizens" laughable as most violent felons in America are christians.

Yes, we've done fine as a country. Actually became the world's super power. Dumb fuck.

Putting woirds in my mouth. Yopu'll sure to win any argument that way. First of all since you didn't argue any of the Judeo-Christian values I put up you agree that these are values you like? Secondly, the values I like can be found everywhere. Most are found in all religious and non-religious teachings. I also find your quote "Christians have a recognizable sense of morality and do far less damage to their fellow citizens" laughable as most violent felons in America are christians.
Go ahead and back that up instead of mindless laughing. If you want to use jailhouse conversions after the fact, it's dishonest.

Go ahead and back that up instead of mindless laughing. If you want to use jailhouse conversions after the fact, it's dishonest.
What Percentage of Prisoners are Atheists? It’s a Lot Smaller Than We Ever Imagined

read the whole thing.

Yes, we've done fine as a country. Actually became the world's super power. Dumb fuck.
For someone who claims to be non religious you certainly attack every atheist at every chance you get.

For someone who claims to be non religious you certainly attack every atheist at every chance you get.
LOL. How was that an attack on atheism? Fuck, you're a sensitive little twit. Don't let people know your faith if it's so touchy.

If you'll read the Bible, it says what it takes. The means someone not doing what it takes doesn't go.

The Bible doesn't say you get to decide who qualified and who doesn't unless you can show me that passage.
I read that sci fi book.

Apparently not since you seem to think you get to decide who is and who isn't.

Are you one of those evolution people? What I need to believe evolution is for you to show me a picture of my grandfather from 20,000 generations ago you claim I evolved from. No picture, no proof.

Where did the first humans come from? If you can't answer this scientifically, then evolution is the only choice.

Was the first human a baby? How was it born? Was the first humans adults? How did they get here? If you tell me a god magically poofed them into existence, then there really is no other choice but to laugh and mock you.

Evolution tells you were the first humans came from. They came from an animal that wasn't what we know as "human" today. It was more monkey. Before that it was more of a small mammal. And ultimately every land creature on the planet is related and we all crawled out of the ocean. I know it is too much for you to contemplate. That's because you are an unevolved primitive superstitious human who believes in fairy tales. Its sad with all the information at your fingertips that you cling to the god hypothesis. But hey, we're still a very young species who barely know anything yet. Hell, we just discovered a 9th planet in our own solar system. How did we miss that?

I'll tell you how. Instead of teaching science once a week on Sundays, we teach a fairy tale or myth. And give me 10% of your income stupid!

Then show me the picture of my actual family member that you say was more monkey like than human. I'm still waiting. If you can provide that, you have no evidence.
Do you have a million years?

We dug up your ancestor and it was 3 foot tall and had more chimp like features than you. Lucy was her name.

I need it today.

You did? Who is this we you speak of? You didn't do shit but cheat on your taxes liar.

We thought we had dug up one your family member that was 5' tall until we realized that you can't stack shit that high.

What Percentage of Prisoners are Atheists? It’s a Lot Smaller Than We Ever Imagined

read the whole thing.
I'm not doing you homework for you. What's atheism have to do with it? Your assertion was most violent felons in America are christians.

read the whole thing.
I'm not doing you homework for you. What's atheism have to do with it? Your assertion was most violent felons in America are christians.
Step 1, Look at the chart where it shows the percentages of all the christian religions. Step 2 add them all up.

Remember I said read the whole thing. Oh yeah, you claim to have all the answers when you're only capable of only reading headlines.

I read that sci fi book.

Apparently not since you seem to think you get to decide who is and who isn't.

Are you one of those evolution people? What I need to believe evolution is for you to show me a picture of my grandfather from 20,000 generations ago you claim I evolved from. No picture, no proof.

Where did the first humans come from? If you can't answer this scientifically, then evolution is the only choice.

Was the first human a baby? How was it born? Was the first humans adults? How did they get here? If you tell me a god magically poofed them into existence, then there really is no other choice but to laugh and mock you.

Evolution tells you were the first humans came from. They came from an animal that wasn't what we know as "human" today. It was more monkey. Before that it was more of a small mammal. And ultimately every land creature on the planet is related and we all crawled out of the ocean. I know it is too much for you to contemplate. That's because you are an unevolved primitive superstitious human who believes in fairy tales. Its sad with all the information at your fingertips that you cling to the god hypothesis. But hey, we're still a very young species who barely know anything yet. Hell, we just discovered a 9th planet in our own solar system. How did we miss that?

I'll tell you how. Instead of teaching science once a week on Sundays, we teach a fairy tale or myth. And give me 10% of your income stupid!

Then show me the picture of my actual family member that you say was more monkey like than human. I'm still waiting. If you can provide that, you have no evidence.
Do you have a million years?

We dug up your ancestor and it was 3 foot tall and had more chimp like features than you. Lucy was her name.

I need it today.

You did? Who is this we you speak of? You didn't do shit but cheat on your taxes liar.

We thought we had dug up one your family member that was 5' tall until we realized that you can't stack shit that high.
I'm getting rich following the GOP's advice on being anti tax. You're making yourself poor by voting GOP and paying taxes your rich buddies avoid paying. I want you to worship me like you worship

LOL. How was that an attack on atheism? Fuck, you're a sensitive little twit. Don't let people know your faith if it's so touchy.
Atheism is not a faith which I already showed your ignorance of before. Go back and reread the threads. Guy loses an argument but tries to reclaim it later on. What a joke.

Atheism is not a faith which I already showed your ignorance of before. Go back and reread the threads. Guy loses an argument but tries to reclaim it later on. What a joke.
You're looking in a mirror. Yes, it's a faith, you played cutsie word games to try to wiggle out of it. You either believe god exists, you don't believe he exists or you don't know. That's it. We have words for each description.

Since you claim to be an atheist you don't believe god exists, but you cannot know with ANY certainty. So it's a belief by faith.

read the whole thing.
Step 1, Look at the chart where it shows the percentages of all the christian religions. Step 2 add them all up.

Remember I said read the whole thing. Oh yeah, you claim to have all the answers when you're only capable of only reading headlines.
No, I said I wasn't doing your homework for you, you dishonest fuck. You've proven that the faith called atheism is really an anti-Christian cult.

Forum List

Back