Rep. Anna Paulina Luna Fires a Warning Shot – Warns Merrick Garland that His ARREST May Be Coming

"She later spoke with reporters following her day observing the illegitimate kangaroo court in New York City."

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell”​

― Carl Sandburg

They aren't necessarily exclusive to each other. But they are in this case. She's an ignorant, lying sack of shit with a Botox smile and a nice figure. Reminds me of Kristi Noem.
Well I probably can't continue the argument because I just don't know enough about either of them.

Time will tell I suppose.

"She later spoke with reporters following her day observing the illegitimate kangaroo court in New York City."

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell”​

― Carl Sandburg

1. The facts are with Trump. The misdemeanor bookkeeping error had nothing to do with Trump. Bragg didn't call Weisselberg because he knows the case is bullshit. Also, the serial LIAR Cohen proved that the prosecution has nothing on Trump.

2. The LAW is with Trump. Bragg didn't list the "felony" crime on the Bill of Particulars as required by NY law. When this case goes to appeal, the LAW will be on Trump's side.

3. The FACTS and the LAW are against Bragg, so he calls on the MSM to <<<<spin>>>> the facts and the law against Trump.

Last edited:
They do know how to keep the base happy. Just throw out random threats and "blockbuster reports" every few days.

You don't have to worry about actually proving anything or following through, since the base will spread it everywhere and assume it's The Truth that will be squelched by all the evil corrupt bad guys.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
Progs are the ones with massive power. You cannot keep this contained forever though. Even if you win complete control the other side needs to have its share of blood. And they will provide it as to consolidate their power and reduce the percentage of people who feel are owed for helping them to achieve it. most of what we are doing is from human history only the groups and the technology is different.

Rep. Anna Paulina Luna Fires a Warning Shot – Warns Merrick Garland that His ARREST May Be Coming

17 May 2024 ~~By Jim Hoft

Pro-MAGA Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) had a busy day on Thursday.
The pro-Trump representative traveled to New York City with several of her peers to sit with President Trump during his ongoing show trial.
She later spoke with reporters following her day observing the illegitimate kangaroo court in New York City.
Rep. Anna Paulina Luna then traveled back to Washington DC to join Republicans during the contempt vote against Merrick Garland in the House Oversight Committee.
During the hearing, Paulina Luna was forced to hush classless Democrat Jasmine Crockett who started screaming and cussing in committee like she was at a weekend WWE event.
During the hearing, Paulina Luna was forced to hush classless Democrat Jasmine Crockett who started screaming and cussing in committee like she was at a weekend WWE event.

Commentary:
I'll believe it when I see it, Rep. Anna Paulina Luna has more balls than most of her male housemembers.
Indeed there are many DemocraNeo-Marxist Representatives, Senators and appointees in Washington D.C. that should be arrested and tried for sedition and treason. The list is long and nothing will be done today or in the future.
Nothing will happen. Remember we have a uni-party that only cares about themselves. Americans...get our of the way...we rule...then we get rich. The rest of Americans are losers!
Regretfully, You have to have Republicans with cajones and/or a spine. Unfortunately, the vast majority have neither.
Then there's the Democrats that have issued "Get out of jail cards" to all those that have weaponized the DoJ and FBI.
Democrats walk a fine line with their use of "Lawfare" it can also be used against them after the Nov 5th election.
I would remind the reader of the contempt of congress vote that held AG Holder in Contempt of Congress, this was the first time an AG was so found in Contempt.
Holder in the congressional investigation, subpoenaed Holder and asked him questions about Fast and Furious. After that testimony it was determined he had most likely perjured himself under oath. And Congress called him again to make the determination and secure the documents that would prove the charge.
Holder refused to respond to the summons. And announced he would be retiring, an action he delayed for almost two years.
Nothing happened to Holder and no one started proceedings to give Obama the Nixon treatment re his tapes and executive privilege.
The main point that there is no way Garland will be arrested and made to answer to Congress without both houses and the presidency in control of Republicans in balance necessary to prevent RINOs like Senators Graham, Murkowsky, Collins and Romney from preventing such a proceeding and punishment.

Hilarious idiocy. :auiqs.jpg:

lol! Wake me if something happens to any Deep State criminal. 75 years and running. Not one held accountable. And their are millions to choose from.//

She's a santos clone. Lied about her past and her qualifications to get elected. Not to mention the recent allegations of drinking in congress.

So you're saying she's a typical politician. Not seeing anything illegal about that. I can think of several politicians that aren't qualified to be in congress even after being reelected several times.

Is that the same Rep. Anna Paulina Luna who.....................?

One of the Repub sycophants from the House who spoke outside the courthouse on behalf of the Orange Fraud made a baseless accusation against Dem Rep Dan Goldman. She accused Goldman of helping to prepare Cohen for his testimony against Trump. The truth is Goldman interviewed and deposed Cohen in 2019 when he was counsel for the Jan. 6 committee. Something like this pales in comparison to most of the lies spewed by Trump and RWM on a daily basis but is nonetheless emblematic of how routine it is for Don's defenders to lie at what is no doubt his direction.

BTW, I think she overdid the Botox on her lips.

Perhaps coincidentally, perhaps not, the lie Anna told about Rep. Dan Goldman was the same lie MTG spewed just before the argument broke out between Marge, AOC, and Jasmine Crockett.

The breakdown in congressional decorum being another thing that can be attributed to Trumpery.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
The OP is an idiot. What more can be said for that stupidity?

17 May 2024 ~~By Jim Hoft

Pro-MAGA Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) had a busy day on Thursday.
The pro-Trump representative traveled to New York City with several of her peers to sit with President Trump during his ongoing show trial.
She later spoke with reporters following her day observing the illegitimate kangaroo court in New York City.
Rep. Anna Paulina Luna then traveled back to Washington DC to join Republicans during the contempt vote against Merrick Garland in the House Oversight Committee.

Commentary:
I'll believe it when I see it, Rep. Anna Paulina Luna has more balls than most of her male housemembers.
Indeed there are many DemocraNeo-Marxist Representatives, Senators and appointees in Washington D.C. that should be arrested and tried for sedition and treason. The list is long and nothing will be done today or in the future.
Nothing will happen. Remember we have a uni-party that only cares about themselves. Americans...get our of the way...we rule...then we get rich. The rest of Americans are losers!
Regretfully, You have to have Republicans with cajones and/or a spine. Unfortunately, the vast majority have neither.
Then there's the Democrats that have issued "Get out of jail cards" to all those that have weaponized the DoJ and FBI.
Democrats walk a fine line with their use of "Lawfare" it can also be used against them after the Nov 5th election.
I would remind the reader of the contempt of congress vote that held AG Holder in Contempt of Congress, this was the first time an AG was so found in Contempt.
Holder in the congressional investigation, subpoenaed Holder and asked him questions about Fast and Furious. After that testimony it was determined he had most likely perjured himself under oath. And Congress called him again to make the determination and secure the documents that would prove the charge.
Holder refused to respond to the summons. And announced he would be retiring, an action he delayed for almost two years.
Nothing happened to Holder and no one started proceedings to give Obama the Nixon treatment re his tapes and executive privilege.
The main point that there is no way Garland will be arrested and made to answer to Congress without both houses and the presidency in control of Republicans in balance necessary to prevent RINOs like Senators Graham, Murkowsky, Collins and Romney from preventing such a proceeding and punishment.

He should not be above the law.

-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ALL RINOs are Zionist Fascist uber pro Israel.

ALL of them.

That you cannot name one who isn't is proof

YOU LOVE AND CONSCIOUSLY VOTE FOR RINOS like

McConnell
Cheney
W
Kinzinger
Murkowski
Kemp
Raffensparger
Romney
Speaker Johnson

Speaker Johnson really only has opinions about Israel, since he has NONE ABOUT AMERICA....

ALL RINOs are Zionist Fascist uber pro Israel.

ALL of them.

That you cannot name one who isn't is proof

YOU LOVE AND CONSCIOUSLY VOTE FOR RINOS like

McConnell
Cheney
W
Kinzinger
Murkowski
Kemp
Raffensparger
Romney
Speaker Johnson

Speaker Johnson really only has opinions about Israel, since he has NONE ABOUT AMERICA....

Additional Z's

Forum List

Back