Flasback: Reagan skipped last debate before Iowa went on to win in landslide

And as pointed out immediately in the other thread, Reagan then lost to George H.W. Bush. It's right there in your own link.

Sorry, what were you saying about "history repeating" again? I didn't hear, I was laughing too hard.

And as pointed out immediately in the other thread, Reagan then lost to George H.W. Bush. It's right there in your own link.

Sorry, what were you saying about "history repeating" again? I didn't hear, I was laughing too hard.
Reagan won in a landslide against Carter....:) Look at all the states coming up Trump leads in EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Reagan won in a landslide against Carter....:) Look at all the states coming up Trump leads in EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Who won the Iowa caucus?

You're engaging in a blatant cum hoc fallacy. A Yuuuuge one.

Who won the Iowa caucus?

You're engaging in a blatant cum hoc fallacy. A Yuuuuge one.

Trump losing any Primary will be fatal to his "I'm doing terrific" meme. It'd be funny as hell as he singles out every individual voter in the state in a Twitter tirade.

Forum List

Back