NAACP Celebrates Michael Brown's 28th Birthday on X... and gets roasted in the comments

I think you're saying this like it's going to hurt someone's feelings...but you're barking up the wrong tree.

The founders of this country were all traitors too, so they're in good company.
But they didn’t fail

Read my sig line before you make another disingenuous comment about black racism. Mike Brown was murdered, and what you display is how white racism is the same as it ever was. Stop calling our response to your racism, racism.

Remember when you fell for “hands up! Don’t shoot” only to find out the witness made it up. That was hilarious.

And here we see the reality that white racism exists today just as it did in 1724, 1824, and 1924 in 2024.

Someone please tell me this goof is trolling?

You don't realize how racist your post is... and you did it as the first response to the thread. You're in a mind lock bubble of racism. Your blatant racism would be funny if the rest of the world didn't have to put up with your insufferable crybaby ass about it.

Do you know why your post is so racist? How the hell did you assume that all those people are White that responded? Their pics nor anything else identifies them as White. In fact, the only one that you can determine by name/pic is a Hispanic. You're a clown. We all know plenty of Black people that think Mike Brown did it to himself... and there are government officials that are Black who agree. You know why? The evidence is overwhelming, including the officers blood and marks when he struggled for his life over his gun as Mike Brown went through the window of the car.

You keep playing the racist game, while the rest of us... 70% or so laugh at you and get along and hang out together without a care of race.

Read my sig line before you make another disingenuous comment about black racism. Mike Brown was murdered, and what you display is how white racism is the same as it ever was. Stop calling our response to your racism, racism.

MB committed multiple felonies and got exactly what any thug regardless of color deserves, that did what he did. Your consistent refusal to accept facts, just proves how little credibility you deserve.

Bull even the black witnesses deny that. Everybody from the Obama Justice Department to the County and city DAs have investigated and ALL have concluded that it was a ”good shoot” and that Brown was in the middle of an unprovoked attack on the cop when he was shot.

Bull even the black witnesses deny that. Everybody from the Obama Justice Department to the County and city DAs have investigated and ALL have concluded that it was a ”good shoot” and that Brown was in the middle of an unprovoked attack on the cop when he was shot.

Stop wasting your electronic breath.

IM2 and his long gone electronic butt-buddy are the biggest racists on the board.

Blacks can do no wrong and whites can do no right.

Someone please tell me this goof is trolling?

You don't realize how racist your post is... and you did it as the first response to the thread. You're in a mind lock bubble of racism. Your blatant racism would be funny if the rest of the world didn't have to put up with your insufferable crybaby ass about it.

Do you know why your post is so racist? How the hell did you assume that all those people are White that responded? Their pics nor anything else identifies them as White. In fact, the only one that you can determine by name/pic is a Hispanic. You're a clown. We all know plenty of Black people that think Mike Brown did it to himself... and there are government officials that are Black who agree. You know why? The evidence is overwhelming, including the officers blood and marks when he struggled for his life over his gun as Mike Brown went through the window of the car.

You keep playing the racist game, while the rest of us... 70% or so laugh at you and get along and hang out together without a care of race.

Sorry to break it to you, but this guy is really that screwed up.

He is racist to the max.

Forum List

Back