Rep. Anna Paulina Luna Fires a Warning Shot – Warns Merrick Garland that His ARREST May Be Coming

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Rep. Anna Paulina Luna Fires a Warning Shot – Warns Merrick Garland that His ARREST May Be Coming

17 May 2024 ~~By Jim Hoft

Pro-MAGA Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-FL) had a busy day on Thursday.
The pro-Trump representative traveled to New York City with several of her peers to sit with President Trump during his ongoing show trial.
She later spoke with reporters following her day observing the illegitimate kangaroo court in New York City.
Rep. Anna Paulina Luna then traveled back to Washington DC to join Republicans during the contempt vote against Merrick Garland in the House Oversight Committee.
During the hearing, Paulina Luna was forced to hush classless Democrat Jasmine Crockett who started screaming and cussing in committee like she was at a weekend WWE event.
During the hearing, Paulina Luna was forced to hush classless Democrat Jasmine Crockett who started screaming and cussing in committee like she was at a weekend WWE event.

Commentary:
I'll believe it when I see it, Rep. Anna Paulina Luna has more balls than most of her male housemembers.
Indeed there are many DemocraNeo-Marxist Representatives, Senators and appointees in Washington D.C. that should be arrested and tried for sedition and treason. The list is long and nothing will be done today or in the future.
Nothing will happen. Remember we have a uni-party that only cares about themselves. Americans...get our of the way...we rule...then we get rich. The rest of Americans are losers!
Regretfully, You have to have Republicans with cajones and/or a spine. Unfortunately, the vast majority have neither.
Then there's the Democrats that have issued "Get out of jail cards" to all those that have weaponized the DoJ and FBI.
Democrats walk a fine line with their use of "Lawfare" it can also be used against them after the Nov 5th election.
I would remind the reader of the contempt of congress vote that held AG Holder in Contempt of Congress, this was the first time an AG was so found in Contempt.
Holder in the congressional investigation, subpoenaed Holder and asked him questions about Fast and Furious. After that testimony it was determined he had most likely perjured himself under oath. And Congress called him again to make the determination and secure the documents that would prove the charge.
Holder refused to respond to the summons. And announced he would be retiring, an action he delayed for almost two years.
Nothing happened to Holder and no one started proceedings to give Obama the Nixon treatment re his tapes and executive privilege.
The main point that there is no way Garland will be arrested and made to answer to Congress without both houses and the presidency in control of Republicans in balance necessary to prevent RINOs like Senators Graham, Murkowsky, Collins and Romney from preventing such a proceeding and punishment.

They do know how to keep the base happy. Just throw out random threats and "blockbuster reports" every few days.

You don't have to worry about actually proving anything or following through, since the base will spread it everywhere and assume it's The Truth that will be squelched by all the evil corrupt bad guys.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

This just in: Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate to be released by Representative Anna Paulina Lunatic within a week!

Along with a photo of Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton ripping the face off an infant in the basement of Comet Pizza.

Hopefully, this exclusive report by me will get me a job at Gateway Pundit. Or with the "Freedom Caucus".

I'm looking at you, Comer.

You have a sieve for a border, threats were abound. They couldn't even impeach the border czar that allowed this to occur.

Garland is quite safe when you have career critters in politics.

The pro-Trump representative traveled to New York City with several of her peers to sit with President Trump during his ongoing show trial.
She later spoke with reporters following her day observing the illegitimate kangaroo court in New York City.
Rep. Anna Paulina Luna then traveled back to Washington DC to join Republicans during the contempt vote against Merrick Garland in the House Oversight Committee.

Commentary:
I'll believe it when I see it, Rep. Anna Paulina Luna has more balls than most of her male housemembers.
Indeed there are many DemocraNeo-Marxist Representatives, Senators and appointees in Washington D.C. that should be arrested and tried for sedition and treason. The list is long and nothing will be done today or in the future.
Nothing will happen. Remember we have a uni-party that only cares about themselves. Americans...get our of the way...we rule...then we get rich. The rest of Americans are losers!
Regretfully, You have to have Republicans with cajones and/or a spine. Unfortunately, the vast majority have neither.
Then there's the Democrats that have issued "Get out of jail cards" to all those that have weaponized the DoJ and FBI.
Democrats walk a fine line with their use of "Lawfare" it can also be used against them after the Nov 5th election.
I would remind the reader of the contempt of congress vote that held AG Holder in Contempt of Congress, this was the first time an AG was so found in Contempt.
Holder in the congressional investigation, subpoenaed Holder and asked him questions about Fast and Furious. After that testimony it was determined he had most likely perjured himself under oath. And Congress called him again to make the determination and secure the documents that would prove the charge.
Holder refused to respond to the summons. And announced he would be retiring, an action he delayed for almost two years.
Nothing happened to Holder and no one started proceedings to give Obama the Nixon treatment re his tapes and executive privilege.
The main point that there is no way Garland will be arrested and made to answer to Congress without both houses and the presidency in control of Republicans in balance necessary to prevent RINOs like Senators Graham, Murkowsky, Collins and Romney from preventing such a proceeding and punishment.

She’s awesome!! Her and McClain from MI join Massie, Paul, Roy and the few other America first Congressmen

Summing up what Merrick Garland said: I refuse a valid Congressional subpoena because 'muh, democracy'.

So we have the Progressives, aka Democratic Party, using 'muh, democracy' as an excuse whenever they have no valid answer to anything and refuse valid subpoenas, etc.

And this clod was almost on the Supreme Court!

Commentary:

1. What's a Marxist?
2. She's an anti-American piece of shit
3. Yeah this will happen just like arresting Hillary was going to happen. These morons dont know how to govern but they sure do know how to appeal to the dumbest segment of America's population.

They do know how to keep the base happy. Just throw out random threats and "blockbuster reports" every few days.

You don't have to worry about actually proving anything or following through, since the base will spread it everywhere and assume it's The Truth that will be squelched by all the evil corrupt bad guys.

Wash, rinse, repeat.
Yeah what happened to impeaching Biden and arresting Hillary? You'd think these moron Red Hats would catch on when none of this shit happens. But that's just how dumb they are.

Commentary:

I seriously doubt it will happen.

Too bad. It damn well should happen.

Summing up what Merrick Garland said: I refuse a valid Congressional subpoena because 'muh, democracy'.

So we have the Progressives, aka Democratic Party, using 'muh, democracy' as an excuse whenever they have no valid answer to anything and refuse valid subpoenas, etc.

And this clod was almost on the Supreme Court!
Who said it was valid?

Forum List

Back