Rubio vs. Athiest

I'm not doing you homework for you. What's atheism have to do with it? Your assertion was most violent felons in America are christians.
Step 1, Look at the chart where it shows the percentages of all the christian religions. Step 2 add them all up.

Remember I said read the whole thing. Oh yeah, you claim to have all the answers when you're only capable of only reading headlines.
No, I said I wasn't doing your homework for you, you dishonest fuck. You've proven that the faith called atheism is really an anti-Christian cult.
I made a claim. You challenged me on that claim. I provided evidence while stating to read the whole article. You questioned my claim again while stating that it is not your job to read my claim (I'm not doing you homework for you). How did you come up with anti-christian with that. Please stop. You're embarassing yourself.
You didn't post ANY content. Go read a book is a cop out and intellectually bankrupt. Like I said, you're dishonest. Par for the course for libs, especially atheists.

Please stop? What are you, a 12 year old girl?
I gave you a link and told you to read the whole thing. It wasn't a book. You fail at every corner.
I said you were dishonest for a reason. I'm not doing your homework you stupid motherfucker. You need a website to try to finesse whether you believe is god or not? Grow a brain.

You're looking in a mirror. Yes, it's a faith, you played cutsie word games to try to wiggle out of it. You either believe god exists, you don't believe he exists or you don't know. That's it. We have words for each description.

Since you claim to be an atheist you don't believe god exists, but you cannot know with ANY certainty. So it's a belief by faith.
We are talking about beliefs. Not about knowing anything for certainty. Keep spreading those goalposts.
That's what a belief is, learn English. If you don't know something, are uncertain, but believe it anyway, you do so as an act of faith.
And the subject is god which I don't believe in. See the difference. You are getting non-belief mixed up with belief.
If you don't believe god exists you are doing so by faith, you cannot know. We are here and you don't have any other answer you can posit that doesn't require faith.
That is an equivocation fallacy. You are applying the first definition of faith: 1. a complete trust or confidence in someone or something (Oxford English Dictionary), while ignoring the second and third: 2. strong belief in a religion 3. a system of religious belief. Using the word faith in such a context is similar to the way creationists refer to evolution as "just a theory" or hunch instead of: "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theor)." Atheism is the disbelief; defined as lack of faith (definition 3 not 1), in the existence of a god or gods.
Atheism is a faith too usually follows the theist argument one cannot prove gods don't exist. Its logical conclusion is faith x is better than faith y for certain reasons. That is a terrible way for a believer to argue their religion. It amounts to mine sounds better since neither can be proven.
The fallacy is all yours. You're another one that thinks language is quantum physics. Faith can mean extremely devout in doctrine. If so you use additional words to explain it. Faith simply means you believe something you don't know or can't know. That's why atheism is a faith and trying to play cute word games won't change it. Wikipedia? LOL.

An obvious follow up question would have been, "Since you say you cannot force your religion on people that don't believe, does that include your religious views on gay marriage and abortion? "

I think his answer would be totally different. And that is a fair question to ask.

Being opposed to abortion and queer marriage doesn't have to be a religious belief. Common sense tells us not to kill our babies and that homos getting "married" isn't normal. I'd imagine those beliefs are held by a good number of agnostics and atheists too. :eusa_eh:
Actually it is very rare to find non-religious people who are pro-life and against marrige equality. They do exist but a very small fraction compared to their religious counterparts.

Exactly. And there are plenty of religious folks who value freedom, and recognize the danger of making a woman's womb state property, or letting government dictate our marriage customs, regardless of their religions convictions.
Exactly. A minority has forced their perverted views of marriage onto the majority by using government tyranny. That's why the state needs to get out of the marriage business. I've never heard the womb being state property before though, you live in a tough state.

Cop out about what. Are you suggesting prayer? Are you suggesting prayer works especially in life threatening instances.
You know and I know your kind always cops out and begs God for help.
Sorry, never seen that happen.
Your supposed "atheism" is something you were led to believe but don't really believe.
How was I led to believe in a non belief? If anything I was led to believe (like most children) in a god when the idea of God was forced on me as a young child.
Of course there's always the chance you're such a miserable piece of shit that God won't hear you.
The profanity comes out early with you. First sign of the defeated. Just ask Mr. Ice Weasel.
You're a smug dishonest asshole. I wonder why that's why not everyone talks kindly to you? LOL

And the subject is god which I don't believe in. See the difference. You are getting non-belief mixed up with belief.
*SIGH* You BELIEVE that the divine doesn't exist and have no empirical evidence that this is true therefore you have FAITH that it's true. You don't have an absence of belief because you've made a decision regarding the question (it's a yes or no question), an absence of belief would make you an agnostic not an atheist. :rolleyes:

Now stop being so obtuse.

If people want to worship an invisible, genocidal psychopath that purposefully allows children to be born only to let them suffer and starve until they die, that's fine by me.

"invisible, genocidal psychopath"?
sSc_faint.gif

Ever heard of the DEVIL? You might want to consider those souls saved by the Lord are the ones the devil doesn't get to first. It's the devil who brings suffering and eternal torment often dressed up in a fancy package. We all have to decide how we want eternity to be.....it's a long, long, long, time gone from here.

Step 1, Look at the chart where it shows the percentages of all the christian religions. Step 2 add them all up.

Remember I said read the whole thing. Oh yeah, you claim to have all the answers when you're only capable of only reading headlines.
No, I said I wasn't doing your homework for you, you dishonest fuck. You've proven that the faith called atheism is really an anti-Christian cult.
I made a claim. You challenged me on that claim. I provided evidence while stating to read the whole article. You questioned my claim again while stating that it is not your job to read my claim (I'm not doing you homework for you). How did you come up with anti-christian with that. Please stop. You're embarassing yourself.
You didn't post ANY content. Go read a book is a cop out and intellectually bankrupt. Like I said, you're dishonest. Par for the course for libs, especially atheists.

I gave you a link and told you to read the whole thing. It wasn't a book. You fail at every corner.
I said you were dishonest for a reason. I'm not doing your homework you stupid motherfucker. You need a website to try to finesse whether you believe is god or not? Grow a brain.
No. I provided a website when you challenged me on my claim about the percentage of criminals being christian. I backed up my assertion. You've been paddling around in circles ever since. Is it really that hard for you to follow the conversation. Maybe if you stopped your reactionary little tantrums you would get somewhere.

*SIGH* You BELIEVE that the divine doesn't exist and have no empirical evidence that this is true therefore you have FAITH that it's true. You don't have an absence of belief because you've made a decision regarding the question (it's a yes or no question), an absence of belief would make you an agnostic not an atheist. :rolleyes:

Let's shut this up for good. Mr Wesel was too much of a weasel to answer this. Let see if you can.

First of all, do you believe in ALL the gods ever described by humans. Do you believe fairies and unicorns exist. I'm not asking you if there is a possibility for their existence or a probability. I just want to know if you believe in their existence.

Second, Assuming you have said no to even one of my questions then by your standards it is faith not to believe in anything I just presented. A man walking down the street could tell you he has seen a floating purple and green Brachiosaurus that remains invisible most of the time in his backyard. According to your logic if you "believed it didn't exist and had no evidence of it's non-existence (which you wouldn't of course) then this by your accord would also be a belief by faith.

Next time you use the word believe or belief try not using the words "no" "none" and "doesn't" following it. It's quite ridiculous. Do people say I don't believe in ghosts or I believe in no ghosts. There's literally millions of supernatural claims around the world. It would be very wrong to claim every non belief as faith based.

Now answer the question or concede.

Last edited:
Cop out about what. Are you suggesting prayer? Are you suggesting prayer works especially in life threatening instances.
Your supposed "atheism" is something you were led to believe but don't really believe.
How was I led to believe in a non belief? If anything I was led to believe (like most children) in a god when the idea of God was forced on me as a young child.
Of course there's always the chance you're such a miserable piece of shit that God won't hear you.
The profanity comes out early with you. First sign of the defeated. Just ask Mr. Ice Weasel.
You're a smug dishonest asshole. I wonder why that's why not everyone talks kindly to you? LOL
No, people get sensitive when their beliefs are challenged. Usually the angrier the person means they are having an internal struggle with it themselves.

No. I provided a website when you challenged me on my claim about the percentage of criminals being christian. I backed up my assertion. You've been paddling around in circles ever since. Is it really that hard for you to follow the conversation. Maybe if you stopped your reactionary little tantrums you would get somewhere.
You provided a link, nothing more. And the fact that you need a website to try to massage your definition is proof you are full of shit. Then you provided another link, again zero content as evidence for Christians being the majority of murderers.

You can find links for anything, the paddling you hear is the few brain cells trying to form a cogent thought. You inability to back up anything isn't my problem, asswipe. You're a phony and this thread proves it.

Let's shut this up for good. Mr Wesel was too much of a weasel to answer this. Let see if you can.

First of all, do you believe in ALL the gods ever described by humans. Do you believe fairies and unicorns exist. I'm not asking you if there is a possibility for their existence or a probability. I just want to know if you believe in their existence.
I answered you, the words are still there so we have proof you are a lying asshole. I said there's no reason to consider your childish examples to be real, but if you want to, you can call be a blue fairy atheist. I disbelieve in them.

I also said you are here without explanation for your existence. Being the smug superior asshole that you are you never attempted to offer one. You believe in a secular cause without proof. That's called having FAITH. You dance around it because of your nature.
Second, Assuming you have said no to even one of my questions then by your standards it is faith not to believe in anything I just presented. A man walking down the street could tell you he has seen a floating purple and green Brachiosaurus that remains invisible most of the time in his backyard. According to your logic if you "believed it didn't exist and had no evidence of it's non-existence (which you wouldn't of course) then this by your accord would also be a belief by faith.

Next time you use the word believe or belief try not using the words "no" "none" and "doesn't" following it. It's quite ridiculous. Do people say I don't believe in ghosts or I believe in no ghosts. There's literally millions of supernatural claims around the world. It would be very wrong to claim every non belief as faith based.

Believing something you can't prove is taking it on faith. Again, there's no reason to suspect floating dinosaurs, none. The fact that you need to equate such examples with your non-answer existence here is all we need to know about your faith.

No, people get sensitive when their beliefs are challenged. Usually the angrier the person means they are having an internal struggle with it themselves.
You're the most sensitive one here, you got all kinds of riled up when people pointed out that you too have a faith. For some bizarre reason it disturbs you. But again, not my problem.

You provided a link, nothing more. And the fact that you need a website to try to massage your definition is proof you are full of shit. Then you provided another link, again zero content as evidence for Christians being the majority of murderers.

You can find links for anything, the paddling you hear is the few brain cells trying to form a cogent thought. You inability to back up anything isn't my problem, asswipe. You're a phony and this thread proves it.
I didn't say murderers. But this is how you operate. Keep changing definitions, put words in other people's mouths, keep changing the discussion to suit yourself. You are very dishonest and your outpoor of profanity laced tantrums is tiring. You know you're beaten. Be a man and move on.

I answered you, the words are still there so we have proof you are a lying asshole. I said there's no reason to consider your childish examples to be real, but if you want to, you can call be a blue fairy atheist. I disbelieve in them.

I also said you are here without explanation for your existence. Being the smug superior asshole that you are you never attempted to offer one. You believe in a secular cause without proof. That's called having FAITH. You dance around it because of your nature.

Believing something you can't prove is taking it on faith. Again, there's no reason to suspect floating dinosaurs, none. The fact that you need to equate such examples with your non-answer existence here is all we need to know about your faith.
So it is faith that you don't believe in fairies or invisible dinosaurs. It would have to be to follow your logic. What you consider a reason to believe in something is not the same as others. A belief is a belief despite the reasons. Look it up in any dictionary. It doesn't say "a belief is only a belief if there are only reasons that Mr. Iceweasel deems valid.

I didn't say murderers. But this is how you operate. Keep changing definitions, put words in other people's mouths, keep changing the discussion to suit yourself. You are very dishonest and your outpoor of profanity laced tantrums is tiring. You know you're beaten. Be a man and move on.
The tantrum is yours, don't pin it on me. You act like an asshole so you'll be treated like one, that's how it works. I pointed out you are dishonest and need to massage words and are too stupid to even post any content. You tried to drag Christianity into it, WHILE PRETENDING ATHEISM ISN'T AN ANTI-CHRISTIAN MOVEMENT. Clearly it is. Thanks for proving it, Sport.

So it is faith that you don't believe in fairies or invisible dinosaurs. It would have to be to follow your logic. What you consider a reason to believe in something is not the same as others. A belief is a belief despite the reasons. Look it up in any dictionary. It doesn't say "a belief is only a belief if there are only reasons that Mr. Iceweasel deems valid.
I addressed your sidestepping tap dancing bullshit long ago. Give me one reason to believe in floating dinosaurs or anything else you dig out of your ass. I pointed out the fact that the universe is here without explanation so it is not unreasonable to believe in a creator.

You saying so is a statement of faith, period. And it will be until you provide evidence of a secular cause.

I addressed your sidestepping tap dancing bullshit long ago. Give me one reason to believe in floating dinosaurs or anything else you dig out of your ass. I pointed out the fact that the universe is here without explanation so it is not unreasonable to believe in a creator.

You saying so is a statement of faith, period. And it will be until you provide evidence of a secular cause.
Belief has nothing to do with reason which I already pointed out. Please show me one definition where belief is based on the reason. Just one. Who is sidestepping. Keep up your little tantrum. Keep up the profanity. You're angry because you know you're wrong.

Belief has nothing to do with reason which I already pointed out. Please show me one definition where belief is based on the reason. Just one. Who is sidestepping. Keep up your little tantrum. Keep up the profanity. You're angry because you know you're wrong.

Lol you are wasting your time! Watch the YouTube link below for the mindset of these people. I thought it was a comedy until I read the comment section and people actually believe this. It seems ancient antiquity had a larger IQ than people today. Since they figured out the circumference of the earth and the distance to the moon using math, with no calculators just reasoning, observations, and precise thought. Religion is the death of reason the proof is in the link below. Yet they will argue with you that your reasoning is actually a belief. It is humorous to watch, but they do not have an original thought in their head, I actually pity them.

Lol you are wasting your time! Watch the YouTube link below for the mindset of these people. I thought it was a comedy until I read the comment section and people actually believe this. It seems ancient antiquity had a larger IQ than people today. Since they figured out the circumference of the earth and the distance to the moon using math, with no calculators just reasoning, observations, and precise thought. Religion is the death of reason the proof is in the link below. Yet they will argue with you that your reasoning is actually a belief. It is humorous to watch, but they do not have an original thought in their head, I actually pity them.

How far did you get before your IQ started to drop? I lasted 10 minutes because I thought it was a joke at first.

I already did , unfortunately the logic proof shell you have constructed around your brain has proven to be impenetrable, unfortunately for you that shell is so similar to those that religious zealots construct for themselves as to be entirely indistinguishable from them.

First of all, do you believe in ALL the gods ever described by humans.
Umm..no, I believe in the existence of the divine (absent empirical evidence therefore I have FAITH that it's true), I do not claim to know the nature, methods and purposes of that divinity; those are things that I can only glean hints about from observing nature, introspection and study of the voluminous body of work regarding the subject.

Do you believe fairies and unicorns exist. I'm not asking you if there is a possibility for their existence or a probability. I just want to know if you believe in their existence.
False analogy, I have no evidence that "fairies and unicorns" exist however the Universe is so vast and human knowledge of it so limited that I don't rule out the possibility that they exist, thus I have no definitive answer (SEE : AGNOSTIC).

Second, Assuming you have said no to even one of my questions then by your standards it is faith not to believe in anything I just presented. A man walking down the street could tell you he has seen a floating purple and green Brachiosaurus that remains invisible most of the time in his backyard.

According to your logic if you "believed it didn't exist and had no evidence of it's non-existence (which you wouldn't of course) then this by your accord would also be a belief by faith.
Yeah and? Do I have empirical evidence that what the man said is untrue? No I don't, so based on my own experience I take it on FAITH that it's isn't true, just like you take it on FAITH that the non-existence of the divine is true.

Now that I've destroyed your vapid argument for the 3rd time... perhaps you'll have learned not to bring a spoon to a gunfight, although I doubt it.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back