Roseanne Barr claims she thought Valerie Jarrett was white

OMG, she's still trying desperately. Only cons will buy this.

Roseanne Barr claims the tweet that got her fired wasn't racist because she thought Valerie Jarrett was white

Barr backtracked on the explosive comment in a subsequent tweet." data-reactid="37" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Barr backtracked on the explosive comment in a subsequent tweet.

“I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks,” she wrote. “I should have known better. Forgive me — my joke was in bad taste.”" data-reactid="38" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">“I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks,” she wrote. “I should have known better. Forgive me — my joke was in bad taste.”
<more>
I wouldn't have thought Jarrett was black, either. You think Roseanne needs her job back, or what?

I’d like to see how she explains the Planet of the Apes comment referring to a white person

George W. Bush...

Remember many on the left compared him to a monkey and even called him Curious George, so there anymore questions about how a white person can be compare to a monkey or ape?

I am not defending Roseanne and did not even watch her show but just showing how the left did this and now they are upset when some lowlife comedian does it on twitter...

Note:

Stay off twitter when you want to spew your political views that can be consider racist...

Roseanne Barr claims the tweet that got her fired wasn't racist because she thought Valerie Jarrett was white

Barr backtracked on the explosive comment in a subsequent tweet." data-reactid="37" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Barr backtracked on the explosive comment in a subsequent tweet.

“I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks,” she wrote. “I should have known better. Forgive me — my joke was in bad taste.”" data-reactid="38" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">“I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks,” she wrote. “I should have known better. Forgive me — my joke was in bad taste.”
<more>
I wouldn't have thought Jarrett was black, either. You think Roseanne needs her job back, or what?

I could.

No, Roseanne does not deserve her job back.

And, if she didn't know she was black, why did she specifically refer to Muslims and Planet of the Apes? Sorry, but I don't buy that it was a political tweet about Iran.

Judging from the picture of Ms. Jarrett, I can understand why someone would think she’s white. However, I have to agree with this skepticism about Roseanne Barr saying she thought Ms. Jarrett was white.

<more>
Barr sounds like Trump – lame excuses and all.
I love how the excuses change when they find a better one

Side effects of Ambien changed to.......I thought she was white

<more>

I’d like to see how she explains the Planet of the Apes comment referring to a white person

I'd like to see you explain that Persians are black.

And who was that white bitch who claimed to be an Indian?

Liz Warren never said anything offensive about Indians

You have to be Republucan to do that
No she just pretends to be one, to take a job away from one that is.

No she doesn’t
She claims to be from Oklahoma with some Indian heritage on her grandmothers side

She never received a job because of it......that is a conservative fantasy

Than, what's the reason to claim that?

Well, in the era of Trump, the truth is whatever you say it is.

And, if she didn't know she was black, why did she specifically refer to Muslims and Planet of the Apes? Sorry, but I don't buy that it was a political tweet about Iran.

What else could Planet of the Apes refer to?

Did she think Jarrett looked like Charlton Heston?

Look who's being racist now....

<more>
Nobody is buying it, “cons”or otherwise.

<more>

Why must you be black to look like a monkey?
Sounds racist to me.

I can see the resemblance......
db2b60c6be23c0de9c6a93bb754b83f7--planet-of-the-apes-cinema-movies.jpg

<more>

You have a point.

Remember when the far left called Bush a chimp?

Yet you are not allowed to call anyone far left such things!

Bush was white

So? What does that have to do with anything?

So you admit that you far left drones are racists? Most people with brain already knew that!

Especially after the speech given that no one should be compered in this manner.

But it is ok for the far left to do it, just not anyone else!
Bush was white

So?

<more>

Why must you be black to look like a monkey?
Sounds racist to me.

I can see the resemblance......

OMG! It's Valerie Jarrett! :eek:

<more>
Only confirmed Liberals can get away with racist comments.

Well, in the era of Trump, the truth is whatever you say it is.

What else could Planet of the Apes refer to?

Did she think Jarrett looked like Charlton Heston?

Look who's being racist now....
Explain

You're saying only black people look like apes.

<more>
No, Roseanne does not deserve her job back.

I vote we waterboard her, strapped butt naked to the table. That'll teach that fat cow to make jokes! o_O

Forum List

Back