Roseanne Barr claims she thought Valerie Jarrett was white

You're saying only black people look like apes.
Nice try......

Blacks have historically been compared to apes. They were forced into bondage and second class citizenship with a justification that they were little more than apes.

But you knew that

You called Bush a chimp constantly.
Were you lying?
Bush is white

621d4dffe5434b2c57689bd0eb0e9cbd--fiction-movies-sci-fi-movies.jpg
Why would Roseann Barr say Valerie Jarrett reminded her of an ape?

She said she looked like she was from planet of the apes.
My original pic is the most accurate. She even has the same haircut.
db2b60c6be23c0de9c6a93bb754b83f7--planet-of-the-apes-cinema-movies.jpg

OMG, she's still trying desperately. Only cons will buy this.

Roseanne Barr claims the tweet that got her fired wasn't racist because she thought Valerie Jarrett was white

Barr backtracked on the explosive comment in a subsequent tweet." data-reactid="37" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Barr backtracked on the explosive comment in a subsequent tweet.

“I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks,” she wrote. “I should have known better. Forgive me — my joke was in bad taste.”" data-reactid="38" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">“I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks,” she wrote. “I should have known better. Forgive me — my joke was in bad taste.”
<more>
If we are this hysterical over such an insignificant matter, but we want to be "sensitive" to other groups that are hugely insensitive, we are broken here as a culture. America is done, stick a fork in us.

I never liked Rosanne Barr. Even in her heyday. Or now. But she has become an icon to me instead. Liberals demand freedom of speech. But they really don't like it if someone pisses them off. Do they not understand, that is EXACTLY what liberalism is all about? Don't censor her, this seems like a total hypocritical overreaction. Censorship plain pure and simple.

I never liked Rosanne Barr. Even in her heyday. Or now. But she has become an icon to me instead. Liberals demand freedom of speech. But they really don't like it if someone pisses them off. Do they not understand, that is EXACTLY what liberalism is all about? Don't censor her, this seems a total hypocritical overreaction. Censorship plain pure and simple.
Between they way Roseanne, was treated for a JOKE, and the Pappa John's founder, it is clear the left is completely insane

We love freedom of speech until it pisses us off. Well, liberals say they do. Then liberals call it divisive and hateful. What was Rosanne's point? I don't think it merited being banned or blacklisted, no this was just plain over reach by the liberal media.

We love freedom of speech until it pisses us off. Well, liberals say they do. Then liberals call it divisive and hateful. What was Rosanne's point? I don't think it merited being banned or blacklisted, no this was just plain over reach by the liberal media.
Well, ABC, a private company, has the RIGHT to fire her, but they are wrong to do so.

I think she could get away with a lot more than this, if she weren't such a vocal supporter of Trump.

Last edited:
Well, ABC, a private company, has the RIGHT to fire her, but they are wrong to do so.

I think she could get away with a lot more than the s, if she weren't such a vocal supporter of Trump.
ABC had a right to fire Rosanne. Because of such flighty and imbecilic reasons, well, not so much. Freedom of speech when you are offensive and a liberal, that's great, but when you are an offensive conservative, pillory the bastards! Take their show away from them! Something seems broken here.

Nice try......

Blacks have historically been compared to apes. They were forced into bondage and second class citizenship with a justification that they were little more than apes.

But you knew that

Thanks for not forgetting the history of Democrat party.

Nice try......

But you knew that

Were you lying?

You know damn well there's a history of blacks being called primates as a racial slur. Don't act dumb.

So it's only racist when a conservative says it?
How racist of you.

What? Did I say that it’s only racist when conservatives say it? No I didn’t. Sounds like your subconscious speaking.

Nice try......

But you knew that

Were you lying?

You know damn well there's a history of blacks being called primates as a racial slur. Don't act dumb.

So it's only racist when a conservative says it?
How racist of you.

What? Did I say that it’s only racist when conservatives say it? No I didn’t. Sounds like your subconscious speaking.

Valerie Jarrett is black? She must be a mulatto then.....I thought she was simply a white commie.

Forum List

Back