Roseanne Barr claims she thought Valerie Jarrett was white

OMG, she's still trying desperately. Only cons will buy this.

Roseanne Barr claims the tweet that got her fired wasn't racist because she thought Valerie Jarrett was white

Barr backtracked on the explosive comment in a subsequent tweet." data-reactid="37" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Barr backtracked on the explosive comment in a subsequent tweet.

“I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks,” she wrote. “I should have known better. Forgive me — my joke was in bad taste.”" data-reactid="38" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">“I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks,” she wrote. “I should have known better. Forgive me — my joke was in bad taste.”
<more>

Poor Roseann,

Being fired for simply saying what she thought.

Valerie Jarrett should be drawn and quartered.

Roseanne Barr claims the tweet that got her fired wasn't racist because she thought Valerie Jarrett was white

Barr backtracked on the explosive comment in a subsequent tweet." data-reactid="37" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Barr backtracked on the explosive comment in a subsequent tweet.

“I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks,” she wrote. “I should have known better. Forgive me — my joke was in bad taste.”" data-reactid="38" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">“I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks,” she wrote. “I should have known better. Forgive me — my joke was in bad taste.”
<more>

Poor Roseann,

Right, blame Valarie Jarrett, you stupid ass.

<more>

Poor Roseann,

Right, blame Valarie Jarrett, you stupid ass.

I don't blame her for Roseann....that is your left wing bullshit at work.

Valerie ran the country for eight years. She's a lying Chicago slumlord.

Dickhead.

How many black women do you know named Valerie, Political Junky?

Same here.... zero! lol

Here's a link to famous people named Valerie. If you look, you will find several black women named Valerie.

List of Celebrities with first name: Valerie - FamousFix List
How many do you know?

Actually, I've met several while serving in the Navy.

Those weren't women. Those were titless WAVES like you were! :D

Well, then you didn't have exposure to that many people. I was a Personnelman, and worked in Admin, which meant that I took care of the service records of all personnel in the commands I was at over the course of 20 years. And, if you're at a big enough command, you run into all sorts of names. Matter of fact, I once knew an E-3 who was black whose first name was Lieutenant. Ran into that one at NAS Millington TN in the mid 80's.

Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There are many things in this world that sound unusual or impossible, but still exist.
I said I’ve never met a black woman named Valerie. And because you make it sound like it was a popular name within the Navy, I said I’ll ask my dad about it.

No, you are inferring that from my post, and that isn't what I said. I said that working in Admin for the Navy for 20 years, I had ran into several, not many. Several means about 4 or 5, and considering how many records have gone through my hands over the years, that is a very small percentage of names. At Memphis (NAS Millington) in the mid 80's, there were 6,000 to 7,000 students on the base, and they rotated out every 3 to 6 months, so there were lots of people flowing through, and, on rare occasions, I would meet black women named Valerie.
I’m gonna guess our experiences are different because you’re older than me.

Part of it may be that I'm older, but I think the main reason our experiences differ is because I've seen a hell of a lot more names than the average person. Shore commands have lots of people on them, and as an Admin type, I was responsible for their service records, so yeah, I saw a hell of a lot of names over the years. Probably somewhere in the 20 to 30 thousands.
What rank were you?

Dad was an E9. I can remember guards snapping to attention when I’d use his car to take girls on base for a game of tennis. lol

Guards do not snap to attention for an E-9! Try again!

Sounds as solid and valid as the Trump-Russia stuff the liberal offer every day.

I said I’ve never met a black woman named Valerie. And because you make it sound like it was a popular name within the Navy, I said I’ll ask my dad about it.

No, you are inferring that from my post, and that isn't what I said. I said that working in Admin for the Navy for 20 years, I had ran into several, not many. Several means about 4 or 5, and considering how many records have gone through my hands over the years, that is a very small percentage of names. At Memphis (NAS Millington) in the mid 80's, there were 6,000 to 7,000 students on the base, and they rotated out every 3 to 6 months, so there were lots of people flowing through, and, on rare occasions, I would meet black women named Valerie.
I’m gonna guess our experiences are different because you’re older than me.

Part of it may be that I'm older, but I think the main reason our experiences differ is because I've seen a hell of a lot more names than the average person. Shore commands have lots of people on them, and as an Admin type, I was responsible for their service records, so yeah, I saw a hell of a lot of names over the years. Probably somewhere in the 20 to 30 thousands.
What rank were you?

Dad was an E9. I can remember guards snapping to attention when I’d use his car to take girls on base for a game of tennis. lol

I was an E6, and the last 2 tours I served were in billets that were designated for E7's. One was on an MSC vessel as the Admin department head, and the other was as the head person in charge of the Navy office at Amarillo MEPS.

The one that was on the MSC vessel was the big one though. Had to get special permission from BUPERS in DC to be able to administer the Navy Wide Advancement Exam as an E6, because only Chiefs or above are supposed to handle and store them.

Did such a great job on the MSC ship (had an error rate of 2.5 percent for pay. Outstanding is considered 5 percent or lower, and MSC had people checking in with ME to get copies of my forms and checkoff sheets), that they offered me the leading billet at MEPS Amarillo. Both of my last 2 tours were independent duty.

Couldn't make Chief, huh? Why does that not surprise me?

<more>
I wouldn't have thought Jarrett was black, either. You think Roseanne needs her job back, or what?

She probably thought she was her Jewish sister.

The two below.

920x920.jpg

<more>

Well Jarrett doesn’t exactly have black skin.

She also stated this months ago when this first happened.

<more>
I wouldn't have thought Jarrett was black, either. You think Roseanne needs her job back, or what?

Her Wikipedia page says she's 49% European, 46% African and 5% Native American Indian.

How many black women do you know named Valerie, Political Junky?

Same here.... zero! lol

Here's a link to famous people named Valerie. If you look, you will find several black women named Valerie.

List of Celebrities with first name: Valerie - FamousFix List

Yes, she was born 4 years before me. The name Valerie was very common for girls at that time. I grew up with several girls who had that name. And yes, one was African American.

I’ve met thousands of people over the years. Not once have I ever met a black woman named Valerie.

But your life experience isn't the same as anyone else's life experience.

Just because you never met one doesn't mean no one else has.

I grew up and went all through school with several girls named Valerie and one of them was African American.

The name Valerie was very common for girls in the 1950s and early 60s.

<more>
1. I couldnt care less.

2. I thought Jarret was Iranian, i.e. white also. Mostly because I dont care about race as much as liberals do.

3. It is absurd to end someones career over a stupid joke, IMO.

4. How in the hell are we cant discuss the topic, and how do we discuss it if we cant even joke about it?

5. If racism disappeared over night, that would void half the Dims talking points. Try thinking about that, will you?

Well hell libtard, if you can be any sex you want just by saying so why not mess with the truth?

For liberals, race and gender are culturally defined, fluid concepts unless a REpublicn says something about any of them, lol.

<more>
Yeah, well I thought Pocahontas was white.

<more>

Her Wikipedia page says she's 49% European, 46% African and 5% Native American Indian.
Native American?

Why aren’t Republicans doing a war dance like they do with Liz Warren?

And who was that white bitch who claimed to be an Indian?

Liz Warren never said anything offensive about Indians

You have to be Republucan to do that
No she just pretends to be one, to take a job away from one that is.

No she doesn’t
She claims to be from Oklahoma with some Indian heritage on her grandmothers side

She never received a job because of it......that is a conservative fantasy
You stay in your own word I see.

<more>

Good lord, just sayin....are you so lazy you can't clean up your cut n paste?

<more>
Barr sounds like Trump – lame excuses and all.

Forum List

Back