The Motherlode

All I've seen is you lefty loons screaming about collusion.

If there were collusion I would be willing to bet Mueller would have sent a report by now.

Get your head out of your ass.
My head in my ass is far better than yours up trumps ass Mine is spotless lol

I doubt that since you are full of shit.
You've been there??

Nope. But most assholes are full of shit.

If there were collusion I would be willing to bet Mueller would have sent a report by now.

You've been there??

Lol, where's that collusion?
where? How long after Whitewater did it take to get Clinton?
Never got him.
Well maybe trump will get the same treatment and be out of the WH in 2020

Doubtful. Economy is on fire, jobs at all time low. People vote with their wallet.
They were low with Obama and heading lower as was unemployment AND the DOW was reaching highs Did Obama come into the presidency under those pluses?

You've been there??

Lol, where's that collusion?
Never got him.

Doubtful. Economy is on fire, jobs at all time low. People vote with their wallet.
They were low with Obama and heading lower as was unemployment AND the DOW was reaching highs Did Obama come into the presidency under those pluses?

Even you could have accomplished what O did. The DOW would have come up over 8 years. O did nothing but hinder growth. Now, its exploding under trump.

You've been there??

Never got him.

Even you could have accomplished what O did. The DOW would have come up over 8 years. O did nothing but hinder growth. Now, its exploding under trump.
Hinder is 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains ,,reduce unemployment from 10% to 4+% almost a triple in the dow ?? Pardon me Brownie but I must call bullshit on you

You've been there??

Never got him.

Hinder is 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains ,,reduce unemployment from 10% to 4+% almost a triple in the dow ?? Pardon me Brownie but I must call bullshit on you

You can call whatever but the economy was going to rebound. O did nothing hinder it. His policies were antithetical to growth.

You've been there??

Never got him.

4XUUIN7IFY7KXEH7BGTPESEPUA.png

You've been there??

Never got him.

It took the Dow 8 years to gain 11000 points when O entered office. The Dow has risen 7000 in under two years under trump. Go pound sand.

You've been there??

You can call whatever but the economy was going to rebound. O did nothing hinder it. His policies were antithetical to growth.
So all the good numbers Obama achieved was magic?? Black magic?? and trump is brilliant? lol

[UOTE="LordBrownTrout, post: 20797135, member: 7538"]
You've been there??

It took the Dow 8 years to gain 11000 points when O entered office. The Dow has risen 7000 in under two years under trump. Go pound sand.[/QUOTE]

FACTS: Checks out post #31

You've been there??

Never got him.

You can't deal with empirical actual facts, hence the funny face.

You've been there??

It took the Dow 8 years to gain 11000 points when O entered office. The Dow has risen 7000 in under two years under trump. Go pound sand.

FACTS: Checks out post #31[/QUOTE]

I just posted facts. Those were the numbers obtained from 8 years with O.

You've been there??

FACTS: Checks out post #31[/QUOTE]

Do you have comprehension issues?

Where was the Dow Jones when Obama took office?

Brownie read and learn
When President Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) slumped to 7,949.09, the lowest inaugural performance for the Dow since its creation. The S&P 500 and the Nasdaq took similar hits, dropping 5.3 and 5.8 percent, respectively, and fourth quarter earnings reports were on track to drop more than 20 percent over the previous year's figures. Bank stocks in particular were hit quite hard, with the sector in general declining by 30 percent. Bank of America Corp. dropped 29 percent, and Citigroup Inc. sank a comparatively gentle 20 percent.

While the economic backslide may have seemed to indicate that the America public was less than confident in their newly elected leader, the dip was, instead, widely credited to a continued lack of confidence in the failing economy left behind by the previous administration. Under former President Bush, the stock market took a 2.3 percent fall on an annualized basis, reflecting the 1 percent increase achieved during his first four years and the 5.5 percent decline suffered during his second term. If nothing else, the historic lows of the Bush administration and the shaky beginnings of the Obama years definitely indicate an economy in flux.

Good news, however, was not too long in coming. Despite its inauspicious economic beginnings, the Obama administration has overseen an impressive upswing in the stock market. As of the end of Obama's term on January 20, 2017, the Dow Jones had more than recovered from its January 2009 slump, resting nicely at 19,732.40 for the day, more than double what it was on inauguration day. More importantly, it had maintained a healthy range of 15,660 and 19,974 in 2016. Though there have been intermittent downturns, the Dow's general upward trend speaks well for the Obama administration's efforts at economic recovery.

Brownie read and learn
When President Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) slumped to 7,949.09, the lowest inaugural performance for the Dow since its creation. The S&P 500 and the Nasdaq took similar hits, dropping 5.3 and 5.8 percent, respectively, and fourth quarter earnings reports were on track to drop more than 20 percent over the previous year's figures. Bank stocks in particular were hit quite hard, with the sector in general declining by 30 percent. Bank of America Corp. dropped 29 percent, and Citigroup Inc. sank a comparatively gentle 20 percent.

While the economic backslide may have seemed to indicate that the America public was less than confident in their newly elected leader, the dip was, instead, widely credited to a continued lack of confidence in the failing economy left behind by the previous administration. Under former President Bush, the stock market took a 2.3 percent fall on an annualized basis, reflecting the 1 percent increase achieved during his first four years and the 5.5 percent decline suffered during his second term. If nothing else, the historic lows of the Bush administration and the shaky beginnings of the Obama years definitely indicate an economy in flux.

Good news, however, was not too long in coming. Despite its inauspicious economic beginnings, the Obama administration has overseen an impressive upswing in the stock market. As of the end of Obama's term on January 20, 2017, the Dow Jones had more than recovered from its January 2009 slump, resting nicely at 19,732.40 for the day, more than double what it was on inauguration day. More importantly, it had maintained a healthy range of 15,660 and 19,974 in 2016. Though there have been intermittent downturns, the Dow's general upward trend speaks well for the Obama administration's efforts at economic recovery.

I just stated this in one sentence. Under O, the Dow went up 11000 in 8 years while it has gone up 7000 in less than two years under trump.

Forum List

Back