The Motherlode

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
c96e4084509b5dd20ff57cce1dd0ef3b

View photos
From left: Donald Trump, Robert Mueller (bottom), Paul Manafort (top), “Person A” aka Konstantin Kilimnik, and Oleg Deripaska. (Photos: Leah Millis/Reuters, Drew Angerer/Getty Images, Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call, Sasha Mordovets/Getty Images)" style="color: rgb(118, 125, 132); font-size: 13px; line-height: 1.5; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;">
From left: Donald Trump, Robert Mueller (bottom), Paul Manafort (top), “Person A” aka Konstantin Kilimnik, and Oleg Deripaska. (Photos: Leah Millis/Reuters, Drew Angerer/Getty Images, Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call, Sasha Mordovets/Getty Images)
‘Manafort’s cooperating with Mueller may be the motherlode’" style="font-size: 1.4em; margin: 0.5em 0px 1em; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; text-rendering: optimizeLegibility; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">‘Manafort’s cooperating with Mueller may be the motherlode’

d37227c182fd98adb79cfda3a102f641

View photos
Paul Manafort, in the dark suit, stands before Judge T.S. Ellis as he is found guilty of eight charges of bank and tax fraud in Alexandria, Va., on Aug. 21. (Sketch: Bill Hennessy via Reuters)" style="color: rgb(118, 125, 132); font-size: 13px; line-height: 1.5; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px;">
Paul Manafort, in the dark suit, stands before Judge T.S. Ellis as he is found guilty of eight charges of bank and tax fraud in Alexandria, Va., on Aug. 21. (Sketch: Bill Hennessy via Reuters)

" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">As Yahoo Finance’s Rick Newman said on Friday’s Final Round (video above): “The big question is: Was [the Trump Tower meeting] just a one-off kind of a bumbling effort to get some damaging information on the opponent or was that part of something that might look like a conspiracy? We don’t know. And it’s Mueller’s job to figure it out and tell us.”

So far, Manafort has fingered Tony Podesta who already got immunity and a Clinton lawyer.

Lol, where's that collusion?
conspiracy... conspired to collude with the enemy...or a criminal, even after the fact, after the crime.

it's coming, with Roger Stone...

Roger Stone, Don Trump Jr, and Kushner....

the only 3 people who Mueller has not even tried to interrogate because they are Targets of his investigators...

Last edited:
Lol, where's that collusion?

That's easy.

There isn't any collusion.
LOL then why does dump protest so loudly ,,,,,,,,and often???

I haven't heard him protest at all. No need because he didn't collude with the Russians.

Now HItlery and the DNC is another story.
You haven't heard trump protest about no collusion ?? Really ? Get your butt to an ear doctor quickly

All I've seen is you lefty loons screaming about collusion.

If there were collusion I would be willing to bet Mueller would have sent a report by now.

Get your head out of your ass.

If there were collusion I would be willing to bet Mueller would have sent a report by now.

My head in my ass is far better than yours up trumps ass Mine is spotless lol

My head in my ass is far better than yours up trumps ass Mine is spotless lol

But trump has control of you and is dancing in that head 24 hours a day!!!!!!!!!!

14 days on a chain ga-a-a-ng

trump fake.jpg

They need practice using photoshops quick selection tool so as not to make hair look fake on some people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back