Roseanne Barr claims she thought Valerie Jarrett was white

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
OMG, she's still trying desperately. Only cons will buy this.

Roseanne Barr claims the tweet that got her fired wasn't racist because she thought Valerie Jarrett was white

Barr backtracked on the explosive comment in a subsequent tweet." data-reactid="37" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Barr backtracked on the explosive comment in a subsequent tweet.

“I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks,” she wrote. “I should have known better. Forgive me — my joke was in bad taste.”" data-reactid="38" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">“I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks,” she wrote. “I should have known better. Forgive me — my joke was in bad taste.”
<more>

Roseanne Barr claims the tweet that got her fired wasn't racist because she thought Valerie Jarrett was white

Barr backtracked on the explosive comment in a subsequent tweet." data-reactid="37" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Barr backtracked on the explosive comment in a subsequent tweet.

“I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks,” she wrote. “I should have known better. Forgive me — my joke was in bad taste.”" data-reactid="38" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">“I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks,” she wrote. “I should have known better. Forgive me — my joke was in bad taste.”
<more>

I think Barr got a bum rap, not only from ABC, but also from the crew whose jobs they all owed to her. I think her "firing" was much ado about nothing. That said, I think she's wrong. Whatever the case, if I were her, I would not have apologized for a thing. Yeah, there was a racial ting to what she said. So what? Oh, Boo Hoo. I hear it all the time. They want diversity, well, diversity is a whole lot of different races---- ---- what, are we supposed to suddenly go blind? Races have differences, differences in skin color, appearance, culture, like and dislikes, history, whatever the case, I think the severe knee-jerk panicked reaction to some of these comments is FAR WORSE than the actual comments themselves! And when so many people jump to say how sorry they are, all that does is justify the actions and that they did something terribly wrong. Words, that's all they are, just WORDS. The truth is there is a little bit of racist in all of us. Call it what you will---- Just as people prefer to be with others of similar likes and dislikes (look at any good married couple), given the choice, people prefer to be with their own kind. That's not being a racist. And if you deny that, you're just flat out lying to yourself.

Well, in the era of Trump, the truth is whatever you say it is.

And, if she didn't know she was black, why did she specifically refer to Muslims and Planet of the Apes? Sorry, but I don't buy that it was a political tweet about Iran.

And, if she didn't know she was black, why did she specifically refer to Muslims and Planet of the Apes? Sorry, but I don't buy that it was a political tweet about Iran.

What else could Planet of the Apes refer to?

Did she think Jarrett looked like Charlton Heston?

Well hell libtard, if you can be any sex you want just by saying so why not mess with the truth?

<more>

Moron, she stated this when it happened weeks ago......

Roseanne should have said that instead of Valerie Jarret “did” look like a cross between Muslims and Planet of the Apes .....

She meant to say “didn’t”

<more>
I wouldn't have thought Jarrett was black, either. You think Roseanne needs her job back, or what?

<more>
I wouldn't have thought Jarrett was black, either. You think Roseanne needs her job back, or what?

I’d like to see how she explains the Planet of the Apes comment referring to a white person

<more>
And you’re here to tell us what she thought. That’s cute. :)

Who really cares, except liberal bed wetting hollywood libs, what Barr says?

And who was that white bitch who claimed to be an Indian?

Liz Warren never said anything offensive about Indians

You have to be Republucan to do that
No she just pretends to be one, to take a job away from one that is.

No she doesn’t
She claims to be from Oklahoma with some Indian heritage on her grandmothers side

She never received a job because of it......that is a conservative fantasy

Forum List

Back