Romney has it locked up!

One of my favorites. :)

j3mFwho.jpg

This picture is fantastic and pretty much says it all.

did you get this from Fox? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL

News this morning reporting that Romney now leads in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Colorado. And he has closed the gap to 1 in Ohio.

That's right, Romney now leads in 3 of the most radical left-wing states in the union. The only thing more shocking would be if he took California!

:cuckoo:

Saved for posterity. :lmao:

[MENTION=30955]Rottweiler[/MENTION]....I cant say this enough. YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE A MORON HERE. You really do.

Thanks for the laugh. USMB, thank you for keeping all these idiotic threads for us to laugh at.

Again, [MENTION=30955]Rottweiler[/MENTION], you look dumb here. Really really really dumb. :cool:

I look forward to the next Liberal bitchslapping. then we'll see just how "gracious" this traitorous scum really are.

If there is an upcoming bitch slapping, wouldn't that prove elections are not rigged.

Nope. It proves the American Electorate are not willing to turn the entire country into Detroit.
Yeah but your excuse for Obama's total annihilation of Romney was voter fraud. Are we to believe that they forgot how to rig elections in 2 years? Either they did or Obama's incredible victory was authentic.

State ranking by freedom...

Rankings - Overall

1. North Dakota
2. South Dakota
3. Tennessee
4. New Hampshire
5. Oklahoma
6. Idaho
7. Missouri
8. Virginia

9. Georgia
10. Utah

-
-
-
40. Connecticut
41. Mississippi
42. West Virginia
43. Vermont
44. Maryland
45. Illinois
46. Rhode Island
47. Hawaii
48. New Jersey
49. California
50. New York

Freedom in the 50 States 2013 | Overall Freedom | Mercatus Center

If there is an upcoming bitch slapping, wouldn't that prove elections are not rigged.

Nope. It proves the American Electorate are not willing to turn the entire country into Detroit.
Yeah but your excuse for Obama's total annihilation of Romney was voter fraud. Are we to believe that they forgot how to rig elections in 2 years? Either they did or Obama's incredible victory was authentic.

You're so silly, candy. Voter fraud only oocurs when wingnuts lose, rembember?

News this morning reporting that Romney now leads in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Colorado. And he has closed the gap to 1 in Ohio.

That's right, Romney now leads in 3 of the most radical left-wing states in the union. The only thing more shocking would be if he took California!

:cuckoo:

Saved for posterity. :lmao:

[MENTION=30955]Rottweiler[/MENTION]....I cant say this enough. YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE A MORON HERE. You really do.

Thanks for the laugh. USMB, thank you for keeping all these idiotic threads for us to laugh at.

Again, [MENTION=30955]Rottweiler[/MENTION], you look dumb here. Really really really dumb. :cool:

I look "dumb" for sharing FACTS? :lmao:

That was the EXACT report shared by the media that morning. Only a libtard (like [MENTION=20497]Zona[/MENTION]) would consider sharing accurate information to be "dumb".

Again - [MENTION=20497]Zona[/MENTION] - you really come across as a MORON here!

You're so silly, candy. Voter fraud only oocurs when wingnuts lose, rembember?

Some on the left have the same affliction of course.

Forum List

Back