Romney has it locked up!

News this morning reporting that Romney now leads in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Colorado. And he has closed the gap to 1 in Ohio.

That's right, Romney now leads in 3 of the most radical left-wing states in the union. The only thing more shocking would be if he took California!

The ONLY thing more shocking would be if you stopped being Right and once were correct.

Hells bells man, we all knew Romney wasn't the guy.

The primaries showed one thing, Republicans by and large didn't want him.

The ONLY good thing I can say about Romney was he was better than Obama...and that ain't saying much, but it's somethin'.

Funny thing about Candycorn, I'm just humiliating him with facts on CURRENT issues so in order to attempt (key word - attempt) to change the subject from the failures of the president and the policies he supports, he had to dig up a post almost a year old :lmao:

By the way - Romney was owning Obama when I made that post. I just failed to account for Obama's Chicago-style, corrupt, voter-fraud politics.

At the end of the day, he is ONE man and the ONE seat the libtards won. They got their asses handed to them with 231 conservative men and women who the American people voted into power in the House of Representatives.

And what's really funny? In one breath, Candy-ass crows about Obama being in "power". In the next, he cries (like a candy-ass) that Republican's are "sabotaging" Obama's agenda. :lmao:

By the way - Romney was owning Obama when I made that post. I just failed to account for Obama's Chicago-style, corrupt, voter-fraud politics.

lol. yes, darn Iowa, Wisconsin, Colorado and Virginia for their corrupt political machines :rolleyes:

lol. yes, darn Iowa, Wisconsin, Colorado and Virginia for their corrupt political machines :rolleyes:

And, somehow, the same fraud wasn't committed when:
They got their asses handed to them with 231 conservative men and women who the American people voted into power in the House of Representatives.
I guess different people counted those votes?

You have to be a special brand of idiot to be Rottwiler.

332-206. Earned it!

The ONLY good thing I can say about Romney was he was better than Obama...and that ain't saying much, but it's somethin'.

A plurality of voters disagreed. Sorry.

They got their asses handed to them with 231 conservative men and women who the American people voted into power in the House of Representatives.

332-206. Earned it!

it is pretty ironic, because the Democrats got the majority of the popular vote for the "proportional" chamber, which means it entirely came down to gerrymandering.

332-206. Earned it!

The Dem inner city vote manufacturing machine is really useful for statewide elections.

If we ever get real, safe and secure voting process Dems won't ever win a state or national election except in maybe NY And CA

332-206. Earned it!

The Dem inner city vote manufacturing machine is really useful for statewide elections.

If we ever get real, safe and secure voting process Dems won't ever win a state or national election except in maybe NY And CA

So that is what happened in Denver and Milwaukee and Newport News and... um... Cedar Rapids?

332-206. Earned it!

The only thing you folks would consider "safe and secure" is no voting at all.

332-206. Earned it!

it is pretty ironic, because the Democrats got the majority of the popular vote for the "proportional" chamber, which means it entirely came down to gerrymandering.

Also...inexplicably....the Republican candidate for Vice President was untalented, untested, unknown, Paul Ryan who is a house member from Wisconsin. If Wisconsin was rigged one would think that the rigging would include Paul Ryan losing his seat. Amazingly, Ryan kept his seat but Obama won his district. THIS is how little people thought of Governor Romney.

News this morning reporting that Romney now leads in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Colorado. And he has closed the gap to 1 in Ohio.

That's right, Romney now leads in 3 of the most radical left-wing states in the union. The only thing more shocking would be if he took California!

:cuckoo:

Saved for posterity. :lmao:

It isn't the first time a plurality of voters got it wrong, won't be the last either.

For example, Hillary would have made a much better president than Obama...

It isn't the first time a plurality of voters got it wrong, won't be the last either.

For example, Hillary would have made a much better president than Obama...
If it had been Hillary, nothing would have changed.

Republicans still would have obstructed.
Mitch "Yurtle The Turtle" McConnell would have vowed to make her a one-term POTUS.
RW Hate Radio would have resurrected the attacks from the 1990s.

75xBbv8.jpg

:lol:

Forum List

Back