Biden has closed the gop to 0.4

Biden has closed to a generic -0,4 in the polls. Rasmussen is an outlier by a total of 8 points. Reuters, Morning Consult, and NPR either give Biden a tie or a small lead.

This election race is far from over. The battleground states are mostly in the Trump camp by very narrow margins. Biden leads by a point.

I think we have a long way to go with surprises around the bends. The trials will not add voter to Trump, but how much it will help Biden remains to be seen.

POLLSTERDATESAMPLEMOETRUMP (R)BIDEN (D)SPREAD
RCP Average3/25 - 4/1744.544.1Trump+0.4
You seem to forget that national polls mean absolutely nothing. Trump is ahead or tied in every single swing state.

The Dem's cheating, rigging and election theft efforts in swing states will be off the charts.

Just remember Trump had the lead in EVERY swing state when the vote counting stopped at 10pm and everyone "went home." When they got into work the next morning, Biden was ahead in every state.

Nothing nefarious going on there, nope. That's as straight as a bent nail. Something that statistically is almost impossible and we're supposed to shut up, believe the elections were honest and just accept the senile child molester as president. Fuck that and fuck Biden.

Last edited:
Biden has closed to a generic -0,4 in the polls. Rasmussen is an outlier by a total of 8 points. Reuters, Morning Consult, and NPR either give Biden a tie or a small lead.

This election race is far from over. The battleground states are mostly in the Trump camp by very narrow margins. Biden leads by a point.

I think we have a long way to go with surprises around the bends. The trials will not add voter to Trump, but how much it will help Biden remains to be seen.

I think you are reading the 2020 poll...

Just remember Trump had the lead in EVERY swing state when the vote counting stopped at 10pm and everyone "went home." When they got into work the next morning, Biden was ahead in every state.

Nothing nefarious going on there, nope. That's as straight as a bent nail. Something that statistically is almost impossible and we're supposed to shut up, believe the elections were honest and just accept the senile child molester as president. Fuck that and fuck Biden.
I know you don't get "overnight" and "mail in" and "reporting." Yes, we know you don't get it.

The polls on independents are not accurate this far out and the independent voter has grown greatly in size. Last election they broke for Biden 2 out of 3 and nothing has changed since then. I suspect another close election decided by independents who’d rather vote for an old guy that believes in democracy than an old guy who doesnt believe in democracy. Remember Jan 6. We do.

You seem to forget that national polls mean absolutely nothing. Trump is ahead or tied in every single swing state.
Polls mean something. Whether they are accurate is the toughie.

I also know MAGA, alt right, RWNJs, constitutionalists, and nihilists think the only polls that are correct are those that favor DJT.

I’m not sure why you would post this, according to the left, Biden has this election sown up. In fact, probably 30% of the democrat voter base could stay home and not vote and Biden would still win. I think you all should show the repubs a thing or two and do just that! How much of a victory it would be if 30% of bidens voter base stayed home and he still win in a land slide!

My post concludes that Trump's early lead has been almost caught by Biden. The Left has said they will not let Trump win, and everybody must vote to ensure that happens. But if the DJT cult thinks they are going to win, ThisisMe, do not extend yourself and just stay home.

You want Trump to fix the judiciary to his benefit. Sorry.
There is not much left for Republicans except the Supreme Court. Up to now there are no Republican voter uprisings. No matter how many Klan/Nazis Progs dream up. When we see actual massive destruction in many areas from Deplorables then balance will occur. And that does not seem to be on the horizon.

Forum List

Back