Romney has it locked up!

For the record...

ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Missouri ranks high on the list of best states in which to retire.

Bankrate.com tackled the “where should I retire question” from a unique angle. Instead of looking at the states with the best beach access and golf courses, it weighed its findings on other more practical issues: cost of living, crime rates, tax rates, access to medical care, and average annual temperatures.

Taking all those factors into consideration, Missouri comes in as the eleventh-best retirement state, ahead of Florida and Arizona. Illinois is listed as number 20.

Missouri Ranks High on ?Best States for Retirement? List « CBS St. Louis

Well, I highly reccomend you all retire to Missouri and Florida. And come out occasionly to visit us in Oregon, just don't stay.

And you don't have to worry about the meth lab 4 trailers over from blowing up too...

How many meth lab trailers blew up four doors down when you lived in Houston?

Crime here is some of the lowest in the country.

I worry about meth labs a lot less than city folks worry about being robbed, shot, stabbed, raped and mugged.

Murder rate for Missouri for the last three years per 100,000, 6.1, 7.0, 6.5

For New York, 4.0, 4.5, 4.0

For Oregon, 2.1, 2.5, 2.3

For New Jersey, 4.2, 4.3, 3.7

Murder Rates Nationally and By State | Death Penalty Information Center

Murder rate Springfield, Missouri

2011 --- 3.1 --- total murders? 5

2010 --- 7.0 --- total murders? 11

2009 --- 3.8 --- total murders? 6

Crime rate in Springfield, Missouri (MO): murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, arson, law enforcement employees, police officers statistics

--------------------------------

My town (which will remain nameless)

2011 --- 0.0 --- total murders? 0

2010 --- 0.0 --- total murders? 0

2009 --- 10.2 -- total murders? 1

If you just looked at 2009, my town would be the most dangerous looking place of all discussed.

Just proves the saying...there are liars, damn dirty lowdown liars, and below them...statisticians.

For the record...

ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Missouri ranks high on the list of best states in which to retire.

Bankrate.com tackled the “where should I retire question” from a unique angle. Instead of looking at the states with the best beach access and golf courses, it weighed its findings on other more practical issues: cost of living, crime rates, tax rates, access to medical care, and average annual temperatures.

Taking all those factors into consideration, Missouri comes in as the eleventh-best retirement state, ahead of Florida and Arizona. Illinois is listed as number 20.

Well, I highly reccomend you all retire to Missouri and Florida. And come out occasionly to visit us in Oregon, just don't stay.

You don't have to worry about me on that score.

Y'alls woods ain't right.

Wrong birds, wrong plants, wrong trees. :eusa_hand:

For the record...

^Better than Arizona.

U mad?

See me post above please.

:lol::lol::lol:
So you advocate one party Democrat rule? How well is that working in DETROIT?!?!?!
Republicans took over, and two years later, it goes bankrupt! :lol:

Republicans "took over"? Does anyone lie more than Synthia here? My God, why would you lie about something that is so easily verifiable?!?

Dumbocrats have had total control of Detroit since the 1960's. And as always is the case with idiot Dumbocrat "Trickle Up Poverty" policy, they have collapsed Detroit.

For some reason, when I see this discussion title, I associate "it locked up" with magical underwear.

Uh-oh!!! Undeniable proof on video that Obama brought his Chicago-style voter fraud to the national stage....

[ame=http://youtu.be/nvMd96mVbmU]The "IRS Smoking Gun"? - Lois Lerner On Video 2010 - Rand Paul Weighs in On Hannity - YouTube[/ame]

Uh-oh!!! Undeniable proof on video that Obama brought his Chicago-style voter fraud to the national stage....

The "IRS Smoking Gun"? - Lois Lerner On Video 2010 - Rand Paul Weighs in On Hannity - YouTube

"Everybody is screaming at us - fix it now before the election!!! Can't you see how much these people are spending" - Lois Lerner

I fucking LOVE it when Dumbocrats are finally caught lying, cheating, and stealing!!!!
Too bad it didn't happen.

Amazingly, during his total destruction of Romney and his supporters, you'd have us believe--and this takes a special type of brain damage on your part--that the "rigged" election left a Republican majority in the House when every one of those seats were on the ballot?

Yeah...he only "rigged" the Presidential numbers.

How much crack do you smoke before posting? That is the only question left about you?

The "IRS Smoking Gun"? - Lois Lerner On Video 2010 - Rand Paul Weighs in On Hannity - YouTube

"Everybody is screaming at us - fix it now before the election!!! Can't you see how much these people are spending" - Lois Lerner

I fucking LOVE it when Dumbocrats are finally caught lying, cheating, and stealing!!!!

Amazingly, during his total destruction of Romney and his supporters, you'd have us believe--and this takes a special type of brain damage on your part--that the "rigged" election left a Republican majority in the House when every one of those seats were on the ballot?

How much crack do you smoke before posting? That is the only question left about you?

You give drugs and/or brain damage on his part too much credit. He's just another example of an asshole RW troll who knows what he's posting is horseshit and is just enjoying pushing buttons.

Uh, yeah stupid. The presidential numbers are the only ones he cares about. I mean, I know you believe he's a special kind of queer who sits in the White House staring at your picture and shedding tears about your needs & wants (you libtards actually do believe that) but the reality is, Obama doesn't give a fuck about anybody but Obama. That's why he leaves his own aunt toiling in poverty while he sits in tens of millions of dollars. That's why he left his own nephew to die, and why his brother had to call a CONSERVATIVE (Dinesh D'Souza) for the money to pay for his sons healthcare bills.

Remember, Obama looks at the president as a dictator (remember his dictator statement of "if congress won't act, I will" followed by unconstitutional abuses of executive order after executive order?) - he doesn't give a fuck about any other representative. Congress said "NO" to his asinine 'Dream Act' amnesty so he said "fuck you, I'm the king" and illegally granted it through an executive order.

What is this now, like the 400th time I've schooled you? Doesn't it ever become humiliating for you?

You give drugs and/or brain damage on his part too much credit. He's just another example of an asshole RW troll who knows what he's posting is horseshit and is just enjoying pushing buttons.

It's on video!!!!!! All you can do is PRETEND like you don't see it because you're a parasite who would rather be a slave to government so you can live off of them than acknowledge the TRUTH...

(video) scoreboard

:dance:

It "didn't happen"?!? :lmao:

It's fucking on video happening you fuck'n partisan-hack...

Uh, yeah stupid. The presidential numbers are the only ones he cares about. I mean, I know you believe he's a special kind of queer who sits in the White House staring at your picture and shedding tears about your needs & wants (you libtards actually do believe that) but the reality is, Obama doesn't give a fuck about anybody but Obama. That's why he leaves his own aunt toiling in poverty while he sits in tens of millions of dollars. That's why he left his own nephew to die, and why his brother had to call a CONSERVATIVE (Dinesh D'Souza) for the money to pay for his sons healthcare bills.
:blahblah:

Remember, Obama looks at the president as a dictator (remember his dictator statement of "if congress won't act, I will" followed by unconstitutional abuses of executive order after executive order?) - he doesn't give a fuck about any other representative. Congress said "NO" to his asinine 'Dream Act' amnesty so he said "fuck you, I'm the king" and illegally granted it through an executive order.

What is this now, like the 400th time I've schooled you? Doesn't it ever become humiliating for you?

Not as humiliating as you having to live with yourself and the fact that you were on the losing end of 332-206.
:crybaby:

Yeah..he intentionally left a GOP majority in the house during a rigged election. You're a professional idiot and now conspiracy whackjob.

It "didn't happen"?!? :lmao:

It's fucking on video happening you fuck'n partisan-hack...

Wow, if that is the case you should really file suit then bring charges or is your tin-foil hat on a bit too tight there? :lmao:

Let me guess, "the man" won't let you do it....:lol: :lol:

Not as humiliating as you having to live with yourself and the fact that you were on the losing end of 332-206.
:crybaby:

Yeah..he intentionally left a GOP majority in the house during a rigged election. You're a professional idiot and now conspiracy whackjob.

So if Obama didn't rig ALL elections then he didn't rig ANY election? Is that your "argument"? Man, talk about a conspiracy whackjob! :lmao:

That's vintage libtard "logic" :lmao:

Forum List

Back