Biden has closed the gop to 0.4

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
Biden has closed to a generic -0,4 in the polls. Rasmussen is an outlier by a total of 8 points. Reuters, Morning Consult, and NPR either give Biden a tie or a small lead.

This election race is far from over. The battleground states are mostly in the Trump camp by very narrow margins. Biden leads by a point.

I think we have a long way to go with surprises around the bends. The trials will not add voter to Trump, but how much it will help Biden remains to be seen.

POLLSTERDATESAMPLEMOETRUMP (R)BIDEN (D)
SPREAD
RCP Average3/25 - 4/1744.544.1Trump+0.4

So do the polls include Kennedy or not? If its just Biden v Trump its not an accurate poll.

1713713361321.png

Biden has closed to a generic -0,4 in the polls. Rasmussen is an outlier by a total of 8 points. Reuters, Morning Consult, and NPR either give Biden a tie or a small lead.

This election race is far from over. The battleground states are mostly in the Trump camp by very narrow margins. Biden leads by a point.

I think we have a long way to go with surprises around the bends. The trials will not add voter to Trump, but how much it will help Biden remains to be seen.

POLLSTERDATESAMPLEMOETRUMP (R)BIDEN (D)SPREAD
And that's with the media doing their best to keep the "scare factor" up.

So do the polls include Kennedy or not? If its just Biden v Trump its not an accurate poll.

View attachment 935501

Right now I think Kennedy is on the ballot in 3 states....none of which him pulling votes from Biden would make a difference.

And the dictatorial state will increase more and more. Surveillance, profiling, endless identification checks, tracking, all ways of living monitored with penalties for excessiveness according to the all mighty state. Reeducations camps opened and expanded. Democracy I tell you.

Right now I think Kennedy is on the ballot in 3 states....none of which him pulling votes from Biden would make a difference.
Nope. Kennedy says he will be on the ballot in all 50-states.
Right now Kennedy is on Utah, NV, AZ, MI, NH, NEB, IA, and NC.

Biden is trying everything he can to remove Kennedy from the ballot. So much for "democracy".

Pure fantasy, none of Biden's horrible numbers on the issues has improved. Inflation, layoffs, interest rates, gas prices, food prices, border disaster, crime. Poor Joe he really sucks ass as POTUS.

Looks like another excuse for a stolen election

We were ahead in the polls last April, how could we lose in November?

Democrats must have stole it

Forum List

Back