Romney has it locked up!

McCain and Romney are two moderates who got whooped by a failure

Moderates have their use, or so I'm told, but GOP candidate is not one of them

Yup, you are right, Old Rocks, because I said the far right RINOs would cost us the election, and I was right. The hatred of the far right simply drowned out the GOP message of improving the economy. MR's attack on the 47% before and after the election certainly reveals a dark side of him as well.

Rino be gone

LOL. Well, Jake, speak of the devil!:badgrin:

McCain and Romney are two moderates who got whooped by a failure

Moderates have their use, or so I'm told, but GOP candidate is not one of them

Yup, time for the Ultra-Right to throw their man in the race. Yup, the further right you can go, the better.

Guys, don't you think that we have tortured these poor schmucks enough with this thread? I mean, really. Many are still probably in a fetal position.:badgrin::badgrin:

news this morning reporting that romney now leads in pennsylvania, wisconsin, and colorado. And he has closed the gap to 1 in ohio.

That's right, romney now leads in 3 of the most radical left-wing states in the union. The only thing more shocking would be if he took california!

332-206

Now that he's taken the electoral lead, it's starting to look like he does have a lock.

Romney Takes Electoral College Lead for 1st Time

I'm in California and it is surprising to see all those blatant Romney/Ryan yard signs and bumper stickers. Usually California republicans don't advertise themselves. It's an invitation to vandalism but that seems to be lacking now.

[MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION] you really are a moron. Seriously.

Now that he's taken the electoral lead, it's starting to look like he does have a lock.

I'm in California and it is surprising to see all those blatant Romney/Ryan yard signs and bumper stickers. Usually California republicans don't advertise themselves. It's an invitation to vandalism but that seems to be lacking now.

Anyone who cites Breitbart as a ‘source’ is indeed a moron.

Can you imagine the exciting, fulfilling life someone must lead that they have to bump an ancient thread like this to feel something good about themselves, Bodey?

Can you imagine the exciting, fulfilling life someone must lead that they have to bump an ancient thread like this to feel something good about themselves, Bodey?

[MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION] once again you show your stupidity. I didnt bump this.... stupid. Please take a look, come back here and apologize for being a moron or ignore this and act like a republican.

Thanks for playing.

I can't believe that CrusaderFrank showed his face in this thread. :lol:

And...the idiot made two more mistakes. One he keeps calling me someone else (insinuating I am a sock) and two, he said I AM the one who bumped this abortion of a thread.

[MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION] once again you show your stupidity. I didnt bump this.... stupid. Please take a look, come back here and apologize for being a moron or ignore this and act like a republican.

Thanks for playing.

Krusty Frank can be just as stupid when he is fully informed. Give him at least that much credit.

Forum List

Back