Romney has it locked up!

It is cheaper to live in a trailer park than a high rise condominium, I will admit that. :lol:

And not have to pay through the nose in taxes.

And you don't have to worry about the meth lab 4 trailers over from blowing up too...

How many meth lab trailers blew up four doors down when you lived in Houston?

Crime here is some of the lowest in the country.

I worry about meth labs a lot less than city folks worry about being robbed, shot, stabbed, raped and mugged.

P.S. do you ever hear of anyone looking forward to retirement so they can move to the city...or up north.

Yes, lots do, Philadelphia's inner city is popular but can you afford it. Also the mountains, whether they be the Poconos, Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire are wonderful places to visit and live. What I find fascinating today is how many drive up here or farther north from Florida or states south each year. The simple fact is those who can afford to have homes or even rent in different locations are the well to do in our nation. Nothing wrong with that but I'd like to see lots of other Americans have the ability to do as we do.

The beginning of this thread is funny, so many lived in a bubble so dense it really seemed Romney could win? If racism wasn't an issue the numbers would have been even more impressive. Hillary 2016.

One of my favorites. :)

j3mFwho.jpg

This picture is fantastic and pretty much says it all.

did you get this from Fox? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL
The small print at the bottom says Fox Business | Business News & Stock Quotes - Saving & Investing

So the wingnuts can't argue with it. :lol:

State ranking by freedom...

Rankings - Overall

1. North Dakota
2. South Dakota
3. Tennessee
4. New Hampshire
5. Oklahoma
6. Idaho
7. Missouri
8. Virginia

9. Georgia
10. Utah

-
-
-
40. Connecticut
41. Mississippi
42. West Virginia
43. Vermont
44. Maryland
45. Illinois
46. Rhode Island
47. Hawaii
48. New Jersey
49. California
50. New York

Freedom in the 50 States 2013 | Overall Freedom | Mercatus Center

Hey, if you can't trust the Mercatus Center, who can you trust?
rolleyes.gif

At least I used FOX.

Nope. It proves the American Electorate are not willing to turn the entire country into Detroit.
Yeah but your excuse for Obama's total annihilation of Romney was voter fraud. Are we to believe that they forgot how to rig elections in 2 years? Either they did or Obama's incredible victory was authentic.

You're so silly, candy. Voter fraud only oocurs when wingnuts lose, rembember?
Correct. Even though the head of Diebold voting machines was a Bush Ranger (raised more than $100,000 for the Party).

P.S. do you ever hear of anyone looking forward to retirement so they can move to the city...or up north. :D
That's right - everyone dreams of retirement in...Missouri! :lol:

"Honey, we'll just be a few hours from Branson! Or Rush's birthplace! Or the home of the Knights Of The Ku Klux Klan!"

tongue.gif

P.S. do you ever hear of anyone looking forward to retirement so they can move to the city...or up north. :D

"Honey, we'll just be a few hours from Branson! Or Rush's birthplace! Or the home of the Knights Of The Ku Klux Klan!"

tongue.gif

Florida is where you want to retire. Missouri is where you run out of gas on the way down there.

tongue.gif

Florida is where you want to retire. Missouri is where you run out of gas on the way down there.

Why would you run out of gas here?

We have some of the cheapest gas in the country!

Illinois, that's where you'll run out of gas.

South Carolina

Alabama

Mississippi

Arkansas

Tennessee

Oklahoma

Louisiana

Virginia

Texas

Missouri

Ohio

New Mexico

Kentucky

Indiana

Georgia

North Carolina

Arizona

New Jersey

Kansas

Michigan

Iowa

Minnesota

Florida

Colorado

Nebraska

Delaware

Wisconsin

Maryland

West Virginia

Pennsylvania

North Dakota

Wyoming

New Hampshire

Nevada

South Dakota

Illinois

Massachusetts

Montana

Maine

Utah

Vermont

Rhode Island

Washington DC

Oregon

Idaho

Washington

New York

California

Connecticut

Alaska

Hawaii

http://www.missourigasprices.com/Prices_Nationally.aspx

Last edited:
For the record...

ST. LOUIS (KMOX) - Missouri ranks high on the list of best states in which to retire.

Bankrate.com tackled the “where should I retire question” from a unique angle. Instead of looking at the states with the best beach access and golf courses, it weighed its findings on other more practical issues: cost of living, crime rates, tax rates, access to medical care, and average annual temperatures.

Taking all those factors into consideration, Missouri comes in as the eleventh-best retirement state, ahead of Florida and Arizona. Illinois is listed as number 20.

Missouri Ranks High on ?Best States for Retirement? List « CBS St. Louis

And not have to pay through the nose in taxes.

And you don't have to worry about the meth lab 4 trailers over from blowing up too...

How many meth lab trailers blew up four doors down when you lived in Houston?

Crime here is some of the lowest in the country.

I worry about meth labs a lot less than city folks worry about being robbed, shot, stabbed, raped and mugged.

Murder rate for Missouri for the last three years per 100,000, 6.1, 7.0, 6.5

For New York, 4.0, 4.5, 4.0

For Oregon, 2.1, 2.5, 2.3

For New Jersey, 4.2, 4.3, 3.7

Murder Rates Nationally and By State | Death Penalty Information Center

Forum List

Back