...riffing off of another thread....James' seizing property....

Wow. No bond company will accept this large of a bond. Please, educate yourself on this subject.

WOW he is, as you love to say "A Billionaire", the he can fucking the fucking bond. That he cannot and will not ever finding for the bond speaks loudly. He does need a bond com;pany, he has billions. Use it or lose it as they like to say.

WOW he is, as you love to say "A Billionaire", the he can fucking the fucking bond. That he cannot and will not ever finding for the bond speaks loudly. He does need a bond com;pany, he has billions. Use it or lose it as they like to say.
No one is gonna liquidate assets if they don't have to. Especially now. They are quite a few farmers in my area who are millionaires, that would have trouble raising 100 grand.

No one is gonna liquidate assets if they don't have to. Especially now. They are quite a few farmers in my area who are millionaires, that would have trouble raising 100 grand.

He has the money ass wipe. He is, as you said "A Billionare" and he aint fucking paying up. You can defect, you can misidrect, you are NOT answering the question.

He has the money ass wipe. He is, as you said "A Billionare" and he aint fucking paying up. You can defect, you can misidrect, you are NOT answering the question.
I have answered. You just don't like the answer.

No bond company will accept this large of a bond
-------------------------------------------------------

OK, let's go with that.
So why not a consortium of lenders?
Sorta like re-insurance.

No law (I think) that says two or more bondsman cannot combine funds to post the required monies.

-------------------------------------------------------

OK, let's go with that.
So why not a consortium of lenders?
Sorta like re-insurance.

No law (I think) that says two or more bondsman cannot combine funds to post the required monies.
I don't know. Do you?

If we learned anything from this it’s:
  1. Trump should be a vengeful vindictive douchebag in his next term,
  2. A Republican AG needs to create a judgement of $30 trillion against the DNC for the fraudulent voter database, that’s the cost to the Republic
  3. Now you understand Pinochet’s solution
  4. Reps Buck and Gallagher should end like Judas with their Soros money in their pockets

He's not. He is simply saying that no one has that kind of money in cash. It would be counter productive.

He also said Trump would not have had to lie on his loan applications if he has the assets he claimed he had.

The entire Dem party and their MSM is attacking him 24/7 and he's still leading in the polls. You have had a rough day, gift yourself a timeout.
The only poll that means anything right now is the one that shows that 53% of swing state Republicans say they will not vote for Trump if he has a felony conviction before election day. The other polling data is meaningless right now, on this side of the year with SO much legal uncertainty still going on.
Check in on those polls on the other side of the year, like in October. It's most likely going to be very different.

No you did not. IF he is so fucking much a billionaire, he pay the pay bond and he is not. He has the money, pay up. Right now he can it if has the bucks and he is NOT doing it,
Lol. The Dems would like nothing better than for him to use his campaign money.

Forum List

Back