...riffing off of another thread....James' seizing property....

well I wasn't referring to a time when they were a newspaper but you could certainly write for them today, most/all of the white ultra-liberal posters here could.

I was on recess at Our Lady of Mt. Virgin elementary school in Garfield NJ.

Where's FFI, aka "the pinata" at today?

I know, as far as I can see WaPo is still a newspaper. That you do not the like poltics of paper means nothing. Your really lame attempt at an insult failed. Childish behavior from a MAGA MAGGOT is not new.

I am proud of my Father's work at the Post. He covered Dr. King's March On Washington, in fact he took me with him to watch. I learned a lot that day.

Last edited:
I know, as far as I can see WaPo is still a newspaper. That you do not the like poltics of paper means nothing.
Your really lame attempt at an insult failed. Childish behavior from a MAGA MAGGOT is not new.

I am proud of my Father's work at the Post. He covered Dr. King's March On Washington, in fact he took me with him to watch. I learned a lot that day.
k

If he earned the money honestly here in America.....then it should NOT be hidden in the Cayman Islands, Belize, Switzerland, et al.
If the government wasn't using political tactics to steal his money, there would be no need to put it off shore. And again, why is it any of your business what assets he owns. If the government is operating according to the dictates of the constitution, the IRS is the responsible organization--not political opponents.

Seizing of property is NOT stealing. P01135809 lost in court. The judge in the rendered his judgement and handed P01135809 a hefty fine for not keep his big mouth shut. He liable for the rape of E. Jean Carroll. He then turned around and defamed her again. His mouth is his worst enemy.
What rape? You lie.

Seizing of property is NOT stealing. P01135809 lost in court. The judge in the rendered his judgement and handed P01135809 a hefty fine for not keep his big mouth shut. He liable for the rape of E. Jean Carroll. He then turned around and defamed her again. His mouth is his worst enemy.
Your dad wrote for the WAPO? Too bad, none of his abilities rubbed off on you. Biden speaks more concisely than this ^^^.
He liable for the rape of E. Jean Carroll.
I hope he had more integrity than to lie like you do as well. ^^ Please link to the decision that he raped anyone. Maybe you learned about integrity from the WaPo. LMAO. Run along.

I know, as far as I can see WaPo is still a newspaper. That you do not the like poltics of paper means nothing. Your really lame attempt at an insult failed. Childish behavior from a MAGA MAGGOT is not new.

Then you’re too old to be calling people who don’t agree with liberalism MAGGOTS. Grow up. I thought you were in your 20s.

In a nearby thread (revived from years ago)...the thread 'Why Trump Should Not Be President', there is post #13 that offers a headline suggesting that Trump won't pay on Monday, March 25th the money he owes for pursuing an appeal of the $450,000,000+ judgement against his corporation, himself, and his two sons.

The headline suggests that instead of paying he'll simply let the State of New York seize Trump Tower.

Personally, I'm not so sure that is the way it would play out.
But, if he refuses to pony up the bond money, what then?

[This could be a useful thread to inform us all on how the machinations of big money, big court judgements, can possibly play out. It'll be a high-stakes chess game, IMO. Most especially, if no financial-angel drops in to fund the surety bond(s). And USMB may have informed contributors here who are familiar with such judgments and are willing to share their insights?]

I welcome other's opinions on how this can play out this upcoming week.

Here is what I could possibly envision:

1. Trump refuses to pay on Monday. In short, challenging the State to back up the threat to seize assets.

2. So, the State begins to seize. But they don't go after iconic 'Trump Tower'...with the public-'splashiness' that would entail. Nor do they go after all assets.
  3. Instead they go after less well-known properties. But those that are known to be profitable. The more profitable the more likely to be seized. Of course, the details and messiness of managing any real-estate property will be part of the calculus too. After all, who wants to immerse themselves in the weeds of 'Tee-Times' and golf-cart maintenance?

4. So then, the State could most likely go after this 'stated' $400,000,000+ in cash (or cash equivalents) that Don Trump revealed he had in a deposition to the State in 2023. THOSE funds would be relatively easily secured.....just order the bank to lock the accounts, and turn the cash over to the State Treasurer or Court, whichever is applicable. Minimum 'hands-on management' of that cash would be required. Most certainly a lot less than seizing an office building with it's tenants, tax-generation burden, and maintenance.

So, get the cash first. And if that is not enough.....go for the most profitable/easily managed pieces.

Anyway, if I was sitting in the decision-maker's seat......I'd look first at those avenues.

You?
Vlad will pony up. He has invested a lot already,

Because this is a thread about Trumps' property being seized.

Not sure how a video on Trump supporter cancel culture that they laughably think will bring New York's economy to it's knees all based on the fact that Trump committed fraud and is suffering the legal consequences.

Can you explain the relevance?

Do you think they should drop the legal consequences because of an economic threat...even if it wasn't laughable?
Did you even watch the video?.... the first line spoken is about Trump's property... watch it till the end dummy...

Nobody is going to watch a video you never watched.

Just make the point in your own big boy words.
You don't know what you are talking about troll boi... he said the video wasn't in keeping with the thread title but he was wrong... and he was wrong because he never took the time to watch it or read the title of the video... and your stupid ass is making the same mistake because you are a no substance troll boi....

Did you even watch the video?.... the first line spoken is about Trump's property... watch it till the end dummy...
No. Not watching a 15 minute video and trying to decipher your point.

What part of the video do you believe is proof Trump isn't giulty of fraud and I will check it out.

Nobody is going to watch a video you never watched.

Just make the point in your own big boy words.
Maybe if you yank that cucumber out of your ass you can think more substantively about every day events... and contribute instead up insult.....

No. Not watching a 15 minute video and trying to decipher your point.

What part of the video do you believe is proof Trump isn't giulty of fraud and I will check it out.
Then you can't say whether its conducive to the thread dumbass.... infants... that's all that is left here on the left... a bunch of children....

Then you can't say whether its conducive to the thread dumbass.... infants... that's all that is left here on the left... a bunch of children....
Correct, because your didn't pose an argument. You posted a 15 minute Trump cheerleading video.

What part of the video do you think applies to the thread and how does it support your arguement?

I'm here to debate, not watch videos you like.

You don't know what you are talking about troll boi... he said the video wasn't in keeping with the thread title but he was wrong... and he was wrong because he never took the time to watch it or read the title of the video... and your stupid ass is making the same mistake because you are a no substance troll boi....
😭

Neither did you. Go watch if for the first time and summarize a point or two from it.

Forum List

Back